I was beat to the Fusion Material Monsters... but what are "Imperial Angel" monsters? last I knew, there weren't any real "Imperial Angel" cards. I'm not very good with OCG/TCG but here's a few things I see right off hand

"Field Spell" not "field spell"

"ATK and DEF" not "attack and defense"

"Banished" not "banished zone"

Don't forget commas

"Graveyard" not "graveyard"

"ATK" not "attack points"

"Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls." not "destroy 1 card in your opponents back row."

"Each Standby Phase," not "every standby phase"

"Imperial Angel", not imperial angel

"Your monsters cannot be targeted or destroyed by Trap Cards", not "All monsters you control are immune to traps"

"Your monsters cannot be targeted or destroyed by Trap Cards", not "All monsters you control are immune to traps"

That would be "Monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards."

Aside from that, they need a determination of Fusion Material in the first line and if you don't want them to be summoned with Polymerization or another Fusion Card, you need a different method, like Gladiator Beasts have.

Tartarus also does not state if it still has its effect while in the Field Spell card zone.

OK didn't think i would get these comments, to 1st address nick, I am making that card now but i wanted to get these up and its gonna be how they're summoned so i didn't think they would need there effects to say so, to address Harbingar, Imperial Angel cards are going to be there counter part of this and will probably be posted separately. I will get to work redoing the effects and re-post them along with there fusion spell. Stay tuned and thx for the feedback

Bump!

Archived