The Return of Construct! "Des-Construct" (Written)

DES CONSTRUCT (DARK)

[Zombie / Xyz / Effect]

3 Level 5 DARK monsters

During your Main Phase: You can target 1 Face-up Xyz monster you controls that has Xyz materials; Dettach 2 Xyz materials from that card, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck (That Special summon is treated as an Xyz Summon) then attach that monster to this card as a Xyz Material. If this card battles an Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; before the damage calculation you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card: Destroy both this card an that monster, then your opponent takes 2100 damage.

ATK/ 2100 DEF/1800

Basically that is an Zombie Version of the banned "El Shaddoll Construct" (My ex-ace card), i was also planning to make it as a image but i don't have an illustration so, if you have a image of an Zombie or damaged ESC, I would be very grateful that you share it with me :)

TC said this is supposedly a Zombie version of Construct/Nephilim, so assuming 2800/2500 (but yes, you need to explicitly mention the stats).

Only good thing is that you can make this off of some Rank 4 of your choosing (or whatever Xyz you can make quickly), then detach for a 2.8k monster.

But in most cases, you only get one shot at triggering its effect; assuming you make this off of a generic 2-mat Xyz, you only have that Xyz Monster as a material.

Heavy burn is nice though, but otherwise it's vulnerable to effect removal and other things (though, effect removal applies to nearly everything else).

Though, I guess you can Astral Force from 48/Alucard into this and have more materials to burn, but even then, you still have to kill this card in order to pop an SS'd monster.

Guess you can use this to suicide into a heavy boss or something (or end games), but yeah that's about it.

-------

As a whole, it's pretty much a one-shot thing in terms of effect.

Archived