I don't have a catchy title. Here's a Rotom deck.

Snatch Steal

LET'S GO POKEMON DECKS 4 LYFE

mWNJwDk.png

let's also skip the formalities.

[spoiler=Monsters]

mHV3GTV.jpg

During either player's turn: You can tribute this card, then reveal 1 card in your hand or extra deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster, except "Rotom - Standard Forme" from your hand or deck with the same attribute as the revealed card. You can banish this card from your graveyard, then target 3 "Rotom" cards in your graveyard with different attributes; Shuffle them into the deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use 1 effect of "Rotom - Standard Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.

phupBP7.jpg

During either player's turn: You can tribute this card, then reveal 1 card in your hand or extra deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster, except "Rotom - Wash Forme" from your hand or deck with the same attribute as the revealed card. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. You can target 1 "Rotom" card in your graveyard, except "Rotom - Wash Forme"; Shuffle it into the deck, then shuffle 1 face-up Attack Position Special Summoned monster your opponent controls into its owner's deck. You can only use one effect of "Rotom - Wash Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.

bM5rq1H.jpg

During either player's turn: You can tribute this card, then reveal 1 card in your hand or extra deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster, except "Rotom - Heat Forme" from your hand or deck with the same attribute as the revealed card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Whenever your opponent activates a card effect: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each "Rotom" card you control.

CXmMPZc.jpg

During either player's turn: You can tribute this card, then reveal 1 card in your hand or extra deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster, except "Rotom - Frost Forme" from your hand or deck with the same attribute as the revealed card. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. When a "Rotom" monster activates its effect on the field: You can add 1 "Rotom" monster from your graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Rotom-Frost Forme" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Ten4S8Z.jpg

During either player's turn: You can tribute this card, then reveal 1 card in your hand or extra deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster, except "Rotom - Mow Forme" from your hand or deck with the same attribute as the revealed card. If this card attacks an opponent's monster: Destroy that monster at the start of the damage step. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step. 

KTnKJ1Y.jpg

During either player's turn: You can tribute this card, then reveal 1 monster in your hand or extra deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster, except "Rotom - Fan Forme" from your hand or deck with the same attribute as the revealed card. You can reveal 1 "Rotom" card in your hand; shuffle it into the deck, then add 1 "Rotom" monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Rotom - Fan Forme" once per turn.

[spoiler=Spells]

KC4vtUm.jpg

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Rotom" monster from your deck to your hand. While your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster from your hand. It cannot be tributed. During either player's turn: You can send this face-up card you control to the graveyard; Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 "Rotom" Synchro Monster from your extra deck, using one monster you control and one other monster on the field as Synchro Materials (this summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

hgGI83W.jpg

Special Summon 1 "Rotom - Standard Forme" from your hand or graveyard. It cannot be tributed this turn. During either player's turn (except the turn this card was sent to the graveyard): You can banish this card from your graveyard; one "Rotom" monster you control is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of the next battle phase. 

1tJxqXJ.jpg

Add 1 "Rotom" monster from your deck to your hand. If you control a "Rotom" Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon it instead.

[spoiler=Traps]

fhLQSmI.jpg

Draw 3 cards, then banish 1 "Rotom" card from your hand, otherwise shuffle all cards in your hand into the deck. 

hO53IEv.jpg

When a "Rotom" monster you control is attacked by an opponent's monster: Shuffle both battling monsters into the deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Rotom" monster from your deck, with the same attribute the monster your opponent controlled had, in face-up defense position. Its effects are negated. 

e9AFVPd.jpg

When a monster effect is activated while you control a "Rotom" monster: Target 2 "Rotom" monsters in your graveyard with different Attributes; negate that effect, and destroy that card.

[spoiler=Extra]

4nXxBCu.jpg

"Rotom - Standard Forme" + 1 non tuner DARK monster

You can only use one of the following effects of "Rotom - Resonance Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.
• When a monster is summoned: Change that monster to defense position, and if you do, negate its effects until the end of this turn.
• During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom - Standard Forme" and 1 other DARK "Rotom" monster from your deck or graveyard. 

N8GBxNT.jpg
"Rotom - Standard Forme" + 1 non tuner EARTH monster
You can only use one of the following effects of "Rotom - Drill Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.
• When this card attacks an opponent's Special Summoned monster: You can change that monster to defense position, and if you do, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent, then this card can make a second attack during this battle phase.
• During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom - Standard Forme" and 1 other EARTH "Rotom" monster from your deck or graveyard. 

opfOfIf.jpg
"Rotom - Standard Forme" + 1 non tuner FIRE monster
You can only use one of the following effects of "Rotom - Piston Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.
• When this card is summoned: You can destroy this card, and if you do, destroy all cards your opponent controls.
• During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom - Standard Forme" and 1 other FIRE "Rotom" monster from your deck or graveyard. 

odtgy8k.jpg
"Rotom - Standard Forme" + 1 non tuner WATER monster
You can only use one of the following effects of "Rotom - Brew Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.
• When this card is summoned: Draw 1 card for every 5 "Rotom" cards in your graveyard.
• During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom - Standard Forme" and 1 other WATER "Rotom" monster from your deck or graveyard. 

brgS04U.jpg
"Rotom - Standard Forme" + 1 non tuner WIND monster
You can only use one of the following effects of "Rotom - Blow Forme" per turn, and only once that turn.
• During your Main Phase 1: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; shuffle it into the deck.
• During either player's turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 "Rotom - Standard Forme" and 1 other WIND "Rotom" monster from your deck or graveyard. 

Weaknesses: "Select" card effects basically render their effects pointless, since none of the effect monsters are unaffected outright. Vanity's Emptiness and such can ruin the plans of a Rotom deck, as well, since they must tribute to tag out.

Post-Test Notes: This deck is kind of busted.
The ability to pivot around literally anything could honestly make this a top-tier deck. Two search cards also help with that, especially when one acts as a Valhalla. The standard combo is to tagout of anything the opponent does:
Entering battle phase --> Heat Forme
Castel --> Frost Forme
Raigeki/Dark Hole/Dark Destroyer --> Wash Forme
Brick --> Fan/Standard Forme

Additionally, when the opponent must take all of your direct attacks (which shouldn't happen judging by the format, but regardless), they basically lose outright, because you can access all Rotom forms each turn, at least once. When tagging out with the synchros, you can easily get at least 3 attacks per battle, leading to even more with Equalizer + Reborn. Basically, while they have no monsters,,,,,they lose.

Edits:
Added Synchro Monsters
Added "Rotom Assault," "Rotom Venture," and "Rotom Reborn."
Nerfed "Rotom - Mow/Resonance/Drill Forme"

I like it, but I don't really have anything to say about it tbh. I like how you gave the non-extra rotom formes the same combined ATK and DEF, but I'm curious as to why they have different levels. Is it because you felt like the effects of each one warranted a higher or lower level? I like the fan formes (fan-made, not an actual fan d:) as well, I just about died when I saw the train and coffee maker ones xD

i honestly love everything i saw, dont know what to say about it...

You can just mention one thing you like about the set as a whole, and that'll be sufficient enough.

(Have to mention this because of Advanced Clause in this section)

Anyway, I'm a bit skeptical about the stats on Resonance/Drill; especially since a few of them are at the Level of stuff I'd expect on Level 7 and 8 monsters, even with the requirements. Idea is that you use the alternate forms of Rotom to make them, but yeah lower their stats a bit otherwise.

Same goes for the Mow forme; basically a 2k beater that kills anything it attacks and coupled with an Armades clause when it does. Either increase its Level or lower its stats accordingly. Level 3 monsters normally hit 1600-1700 at max w/out having negative effects on them to counterbalance them. This is a 2K one with a bit of pluses on its side.

Other stuff is more/less fine.

Yay someone loved me.

Nerfed "Rotom - Mow/Drill/Resonance Forme"

I like it, but I don't really have anything to say about it tbh. I like how you gave the non-extra rotom formes the same combined ATK and DEF, but I'm curious as to why they have different levels. Is it because you felt like the effects of each one warranted a higher or lower level? I like the fan formes (fan-made, not an actual fan d:) as well, I just about died when I saw the train and coffee maker ones xD

The reasons they are different levels are:

1. Creativity

2. Makes the deck less linear/pivotal

2 1/2. So that Standard has to Synch with the right one in order to make the synchro, rather than just any ol one (although it's very easy to make any one of them at any time, since the tagout is busted)

For example, Standard must tune Wash to make Brew. Since Wash is level 5, Brew must be level 6 due to Standard's level of 1.

Archived