Mirror Fiends, 1st archtype for Negative monsters

0PxPz0

so a while ago i made made a post explaining a concept for the sub-type of negative monsters and since then I've completely redone it including my first negative monster archetype.

What are Negative monsters?

just in case someone doesn't understand, a Negative monster is a monster with the effect that their level/rank is treated as -x (where "x" is the level/rank printed on the card), they can come in the form of an xyz, synchro, effect, tuner, normal, any type of monster just like all the other sub-types. the best implication for them is synchros allowing you to subtract as well as add to get the right total level for your summon but they do have other uses such as being unaffected by gravity bind since they are technically lower than level 4, as well as other cards that involve a specific level or range of levels (obviously this effects pendulum summons  but the scale can just extend to negative as well)

Monsters

Mirror Fiend Dragon

Light

Lvl 10

Fiend/Negative/Effect

This card can only be summoned when a "Mirrored Dimension" on the field is destroyed (this is a quick effect). When this card is summoned activate one "Mirrors Curse" from your deck or graveyard. If this card is attacked your opponent takes any battle damage you would have taken. this card gains 1000 ATK each turn your opponent takes damage (max. 4000). This card can only be destroyed by it's own effect. If "Mirrors Curse" is not on the field destroy this card. This cards level is treated as -10.

ATK 0

DEF 0

(i can't show Mirrored Dimension since i forgot to save it and duel portals down but i'll add it as soon as possible)

Mirror Fiend Damage Reflector

Light

Lvl 3

Fiend/Negative/Effect

If an attack is declared against a "Mirror Fiend" monster, this card becomes the target. This card can only be destroyed by battle against a Negative monster. This cards level is treated as -3.

ATK 1300

DEF 1600

Mirror Fiend Doppel

Light

Lvl 1

Fiend/Negative/Effect

When this card is summoned target one monster your opponent controls, this card gains that monsters ATK, DEF, effect, Type and Attribute and it's level becomes equal to that monsters x-1. Each time a monster targeted by this cards effect gains ATK or DEF this card gains the same amount; if a monster targeted by this cards effect is destroyed, destroy this card.

ATK ?

DEF ?

Mirror Fiend Double Reflector

Light

Lvl 3

Fiend/Negative/Effect

If you draw this card add it to your opponents hand. When this card is summoned (from the hand) your opponent can summon one Negative monster with an equal or lower level. This card can only attack and be attacked by a monster summoned by it's own effect, if this card leaves the field destroy a monster on the field summoned by this cards effect, if a monster summoned by this cards effect leaves the field destroy this card. This cards level is treated as -4.

ATK 1900

DEF 1400

Mirror Fiend Infinity Reflector

Light

Lvl 6

Fiend/Negative/Effect

When this card is summoned, special summon as many "Infinite Mirror Tokens" (Light/Fiend/Negative/Level -2/ ATK 500/DEF 500) as possible to both players sides of the field, these tokens can only be tributed for a Negative monster. This cards level is treated as -6.

ATK 2100

DEF 1800

Mirror Fiend Magic Reflector

Light

Lvl 3

Fiend/Negative/Effect

If your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card that targets a "Mirror Fiend" monster, this card becomes the target. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap card effects. This cards level is treated as -3.

ATK 1000

DEF 1900

Mirror Fiend Marionette

Light

Lvl 5

Fiend/Negative/Effect

If you control a "Mirror Fiend" monster you can tribute one monster your opponent controls, special summon this card to your opponents side of the field. If you are not the original controller of this card it's ATK becomes zero. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each "Mirror Fiend" and "Marionette" monster you control. When this card is destroyed you can add one "Mirror Fiend", "Marionette", or "String" card from your deck to your hand. This cards Level is treated as -5.

ATK ?

DEF ?

(this one is also part of another archetype i made a while ago but i don't plan on posting that one)

Mirror Fiend Swapp

Light

Lvl 2

Fiend/Negative/Effect

If you draw this card, add it to your opponents hand. When this card is summoned if you are the original controller of this card, give control of this card to your opponent. While this card is on your side of the field and you are not the original controller, equip this card with a monster you control, this card gains that targets ATK and DEF but cannot attack until the equipped card is destroyed. This cards level is treated as -2.

ATK 1300

DEF 1600

Spells
Mirrors Curse
Field
If this card is activated from your deck or graveyard it cannot be destroyed until your opponents next endphase. While this card is on the field all monsters currently on the field become Negative monsters and their levels become negative. if a player summons a monster that does not have a negative level they must pay 500 life points. When this card is destroyed Place one "Cursed Shard Counter" on each card on the field and banish this card, if there are no "Cursed Shard Counters" on the field and this card is banished shuffle it into your deck, this effect of "Mirrors Curse" can only be used once per duel.
(this cards effect is still a work in progress)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived