More Love for Andro- err . . . i mean Jinzo!

Kanashimi

it's been a long time since the last time i made a thread in CC sections, 'cause of imgur blocking stuff that starts it <.<

Ehhh we got REBD, BEWD, BLS and such support for our beloved ol' cards, so yes, why not Jinzo? since they're already has a few but solid cards.

[spoiler=Monsters'']

zwi0x2.jpg

Jinzo - Alternate

DARK/Level 6

Machine/Effect

If you control no monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You cannot Special Summon any monster during the turn you Special Summon this card this way, except "Jinzo" monster. If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Jinzo" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Jinzo - Alternate". This card name is treated as "Jinzo" while in your hand or field. "Jinzo" monster you control is unaffected by Trap Cards.

2400/1500

30j4qd2.jpg

Jinzo - Overlord

DARK/Rank 6

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 6 Machine-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Jinzo - Lord" you control as the Xyz Material. You can only Special Summon "Jinzo - Overlord" once per turn this way. Trap Cards cannot be activated and the effects of all Trap Cards on the field are negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target any number of face-up cards on the field up to the number of "Jinzo" monster you control; it is treated as a Trap Card until your next End Phase. Once per turn, you can destroy all face-up Trap Cards. Inflict 600 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. You can only control 1 "Jinzo - Overlord".

2800/1700

2h6twfa.jpg

Jinzo- Releaser

DARK/Level 5

Machine/Effect

You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its ATK and DEF is halved. If this card is Summoned: You can reveal all Set cards in either player's Spell & Trap Zones, and if there are Trap Cards among them, you can send "Jinzo" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard, up to the number of Trap Cards revealed.

1000/2400

6i45ya.jpg

Jinzo - Prototype

DARK/Level 1

Machine/Effect

This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can send 1 "Jinzo" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Jinzo - Prototype". You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Jinzo" monster you control; this turn, it becomes Level 6 and its ATK becomes 2400.

300/200

[spoiler=Spells'']

33ubdbt.jpg

Psycho Shocker Circuit

Spell/Field

If this card is activated: You can add 1 "Amplifier" from your Deck to your hand. "Jinzo" monster you control cannot be destroyed by "Amplifier". If you control "Jinzo" monster: Any face-up cards your opponent controls (except Monster Zone) is treated as a Trap Card. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Jinzo" monster from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only activate 1 "Psycho Shocker Circuit" per turn, and only once that turn.

24qkeg4.png

Psychic Wave Energy

Spell/Continuous

If you control "Jinzo" monster: You can target 1 card on the field, if its a Set card, reveal it; if the targeted card is a Trap Card, draw 1 card, then place 1 Shock Counter on this card (max. 4). You can only use this effect of "Psychic Wave Energy" once per turn. If "Jinzo" monster you control would be destroyed, you can remove 2 Shock Counter from this card instead. You can only control 1 "Psychic Wave Energy"

Not sure about these cards being balanced whatsoever, maybe some of them are OP, especially the field and the alternate :>

Suggestions, review and anything that balance these cards or improving them is much appreciated!

And have a nice day~

Psychic Wave has no restrictions on how many times you can activate it. So technically its a draw engine. Yay.

Jinzo Alternate really brings up the deck, along with Overlord. They both bring stuff that was missing from the archetype itself. The field is an interesting twist, allowing/making you play Amplifier without serious repercussions. I was eager to see a Trap that activated when negated tho, but still, the rest of the cards make up for it. Psychic Wave has that little flaw, but if you give it soft OPT, I'm sure it will be fine.

now all we need are jinzo pendulums because typhoon doesnt work on them

a) Psychic Wave has no restrictions on how many times you can activate it. So technically its a draw engine. Yay.

b) Jinzo Alternate really brings up the deck, along with Overlord. They both bring stuff that was missing from the archetype itself. The field is an interesting twist, allowing/making you play Amplifier without serious repercussions. I was eager to see a Trap that activated when negated tho, but still, the rest of the cards make up for it. Psychic Wave has that little flaw, but if you give it soft OPT, I'm sure it will be fine.

now all we need are jinzo pendulums because typhoon doesnt work on them

a) its already has the last text to prevent any abuse, well you think you can MST'd it and activate another? you didnt gain any plus but instead only digging your Deck (unless you want a deck thinning so badly). But anyway, add another text to prevent another abuse.

b) Overlord can turns any face-up card into Trap, negating that card effects in the end. originally, i want to name it Jinzo - Shockmaster, but but we already have it Number ??: Shock Master (i forgot the number). Still i think the field too much . . . not sure.

Last note, problem of Jinzo.dek is build around negating trap, unless your opponent play trap, deck is slow and bad. So with these cards (especially field), it forces your opponent to play trap even if they didnt put any trap on their deck (treating face-up cards as a trap).

Updated*

> Added Releaser and Prototype, so now Jinzo monster consists of Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 diversity.

its already has the last text to prevent any abuse, well you think you can MST'd it and activate another?

If you control "Jinzo" monster: You can target 1 card on the field, if its a Set card, reveal it; if the targeted card is a Trap Card, draw 1 card, then place 1 Shock Counter on this card (max. 4)./quote]

No, you see, the problem is there is nothing limiting Wave Energy to once per turn. It's an effect you can activate as many times as you want, as long as you control a Jinzo monster. Which is why I suggested making it once per turn.

Archived