I recently started playing Aliens, at first testing out the combo with Light Shrine, but after finding it a bit too inconsistent for my liking, I did some thinking and decided to try out the Brilliant Fusion/Performage engine. Basically the aim is to spam with the Performages and Ammonite and reuse my Spells/Traps with Gol'gar.

FC6OOUE.png

7x Performages (3x Juggle, 3x Hat Tricker, 1x Trick Clown): Anyone familiar with Performages should know why these guys work well with Brilliant Fusion. They add A LOT of potential for easy Rank 4 access, most notably for King of the Feral Imps, which itself searches Ammonite.

8x Aliens (3x Omanyte, 3x Shocktroopers, 2x Kiddo): Ammonite is a BRILLIANT card which helps make a lot of things, such as Gol'gar, Trishula and Rank 4s. It is probably the MVP of the deck if I had to choose one. Shocktroopers is mostly as a Rabbit target for instant King of the Feral Imps. Alien Kid's main use is as LIGHT fodder for Brilliant Fusion, which means opening with Brilliant Fusion and Ammonite, well, brilliant. Its effect can also be helpful for making Gol'gar's destruction more live, although not often.

1x Glow-Up Bulb: Easy to summon Tuner for easy Trishula, Armades or Naturia Beast.

1x Jigabyte and 1x Nefarious: Jigabyte is an easy SS that can be searched by Feral Imp. Not sure why I added Nefarious, a second Jigabyte is probably better.

1x Rescue Rabbit: I run it because it is cute. And it is very good.

3x G-K Garnet: Best Gem-Knight for Brilliant Fusion as its ATK 1900/Level 4/Normal/EARTH.

3x Brilliant Fusion: Basically the whole point of this deck. It makes Gol'gar easier to summon as well as being reusable by it. Seraphinite is quie good too with the extra Normal Summon ability.

3x Instant Rank 4: Norden is overpowered as heck.

1x Foolish Burial: Extra milling for the Juggle/Clown/Bulb.

3x Twin Twister: Goodbye backrow!

3x Call of the Haunted: All-round amazing card that is reusable with Gol'gar.

3x Fiendish Chain: Good stall + effect negation card that is reusable by Gol'gar.

2x Offerings to the Snake Deity: Turns a Feral Imp king with no materials into easy destruction. Can also be chained to an Effect Veiler or whatever that would negate my Feral Imp to allow its effect to not be negated.

Not going to talk about the Extra deck as I can't be bothered. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I am relatively new to both Performages and Aliens, so no doubt this could be improved. Thanks in advance!

As you say, Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness should be out for another Jigabyte. The only thing in favour of Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness is it has the best name in the game, but that's not a reason to keep it, especially when you can search Jigabyte but not Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness.

That aside. No real need for double Golgar, it's a potentially strong effect but apart from bouncing your Brilliant Fusions and CotHs there's not a lot for you to profit off, and rare for your opponent to have anything up that'd warrant 2. I'd prefer a Cowboy in there just because, up to you. Rest of it I don't see any real problems, interesting idea. 

I did some thinking and decided to try out the Brilliant Fusion/Performage engine

For the record, I actually suggested this.

I would drop a Fiendish Chain and actually keep double Golgar. From watching your duels it seems that you summon it every game and fairly often go for the second. I would also try to fit in a 3rd Seraph if possible, because I see you easily making the 2 a duel and very often being left with a dead Brifu.

Archived