Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

YCM Official Creative Writing Club

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Moderators
  • 11,603 posts
    Last Visit 22 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

This place is dead ain't it? Well, here goes nothing.

I decided to try and re-write a story I had started long, long, ago.

This is totally unedited and just wrote in one sitting. And only about 600 words, so just the very very start. But I figured I'd share it.

Certainly not the most exciting start, but hoping to make it more interesting later on.

the start

Also for fun, the image I chose to base Elizabeth on (a character I made long ago) is... this

8PBUpdp.gif

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,576 posts
    Last Visit

Would like to apply.

Username: cr47t
What you want to be called: cr47t
What are your primary interests in writing: Writing stories to use in my games and other projects, or just for fun
What do you like most about creative writing: It helps to get me thinking, and it's fun.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Power Armour

Power Armour

This post you are reading is probably bait.

• Members
  • 84 posts
    Last Visit Apr 19 2016 12:53 AM

Application:
Username: Power Armour
What you want to be called: PA, Power Armour, Dickhead
What are your primary interests in writing: Fictional Writing/Fantasy-Scifi-whatever  
What do you like most about creative writing: Exploring the little details of huge worlds.

erhtrjymnbfthrnj

...there's a huge change I was making sure a Gelbooru link didn't stick in my clipboard =D

my face when klav browses gelbooru.   684.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users