Yu-Gi-Oh Inner World [OOC, Accepting]

Tinkerer

So blaster Blade cannot be my duel spirit? I'm ok with it.

I'm done with my character!

Name: Aichi Fudo
Appearance: Has blue hair with silver tips, blue hair, Light tan, Wears blue and red biker clothing, Duel disk is built to resemble the original Battle City version.

Personality/Background: He loves to duel whenever he gets the chance. Being related to the legendary duelist Yusei Fudo, he inherited his synchron deck, and tends to have a strong sense of justice.
Attribute Affiliation: None
Type Affiliation: None
Duel Spirit: Stardust Dragon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noting my interest. I have a few ideas of what I want my duel spirit(s) can be.

Also QQ: regarding the monsters you summon from cards, are there any restrictions as to how strong the monsters have to be, and can the player's main deck only consist of normal/effect monsters?

Ok, will add you (and your question) to the OP!

Couldn't put my drawing but here is the character.

Cardlover

Name: Zyro Tekashi

Features: Brown eyes (Green when dueling), Brown hair, gold at the tips, 5'9" tall, slightly skinny/134 lbs.

Attri/Type: Light/Warrior

Duel Spirit: Silent Swordsman

Fact: A talented duelist and younger sibling to Alex Tekashi. Zyro possesses extraordinary skills as a duelist, beating his brother at the age of seven. Coming in on top in any duel or tournament he enters. On his 17th birthday, Zyro received not only an invitation from Dr. V, but his brother's own Lightsworn deck including a Silent Swordsman which Zyro said he could see and converse with in and outside a duel. With his brother's support and with the Silent Swordsman by his side, Zyro sets out for the location disclosed in Dr. V's letter, in the hopes of new friends, amazing duels, and for a chance to befriend many other duel monsters.

:3

A bit more needed for Zyro's physical description (hair length, skin tone, clothing, etc.), but otherwise accepted!

With 3 accepted apps, I'm able to start the RP. I'll begin it sometime this Friday if anyone else plans to submit an app (however, if those who haven't submitted apps are fine with it, I can start the RP sooner).

As a sidenote, should I make a Google doc so everyone can keep track of the monsters they have?

A bit more needed for Zyro's physical description (hair length, skin tone, clothing, etc.), but otherwise accepted!

Zyro has short brown hair thats gold at the tips, he has a light tan complexion, and he is usually seen wearing an unzipped red hoody with a white shirt, jeans, and black and white shoes.

theres the rest of the info for you, Tythe. I am so ready for the RP. :)

The Capital is a good general starting spot.  It is heavily influenced by Warrior-types and the Knights of Order, but many types pass through the region.

A main spot for LIGHT monsters is up north in a small village surrounding the Temple of the Sun.  It is controlled by the DIVINE Paladins, a group founded before the Knights of Order whose primary goal is to bring back the Divine-Beasts to restore peace and order to the Inner World.

The Knights of Order are always recruiting and training new people.  Their barracks are located in the plains south of the Capital.  As a Warrior-type user, it is a good place to seek out allies and get a greater understanding of the Warrior-type's role in the world.

(let me know if you want more locations.  I should probably make some kind of world map or something...)

~British Soul~

Name: Gary Crest

Appearance: Gary has short-length spiked green hair that he enjoys giving a trim when it gets too long which he does so by using a handmirror and scissors that he has in his light brown shoulder bag, among other supplies. He also dons a headband that looks similar to the one worn by his favourite monster; Daigusto Sphreez. Clothing-wise, Gary wears a brown jacket with the Gusto crest coloured green printed on the back. Underneath that, he wears a generic grey shirt, as for his lower half, he wears beige trousers with a black belt and silver and black coloured trainers.

Personality/Background: Gary is a fun-loving sociable guy with a good sense of humour who values his friends and is quick to defend them if they are in trouble. Like most of his friends, Gary is a gaming nut, and a couple of years ago when he took a trip to the arcade, they had a "Terminal World" game on display, a game he was eager to try out since its introduction. Needless to say he enjoyed it and received a "Pilica, Descendant of Gusto" and to his surprise, he was able to see her outside of the game machine in addition to conversing with her. Since that day, he assembled a Gusto deck which he would use against his friends and other players in the area.

One day on his way back from school, an invitation from Dr. V was found in his letterbox, an invitation he would come to accept and with Pilica at his side, he travelled to the location printed with the hope that he would have great adventures.

Attribute affiliation: WIND

Type affiliation: Psychic

Duel Spirit(s): Pilica, Descendant of Gusto

Even though I'm not nearly finished with Hayden, where would be a good place for him and his zombies?

Heh, yeah, there definitely are some spots. I made sure to ask for type and attribute affiliation to give more options, but they don't have to be followed. In your case, here are a few options:

-You can be transported to the Netherworld, home of DARKness and Fiend-types.

-There's also the Lab of K. A sinister-looking lab built on a hill overlooking the Crevice (the entryway to the Netherworld). No one really knows what goes on in there, but it's said that the madman who built the place researches eternal life.

@~BS~ Alright! I'll put WIP into the OP.

The Capital is a good general starting spot.  It is heavily influenced by Warrior-types and the Knights of Order, but many types pass through the region.

A main spot for LIGHT monsters is up north in a small village surrounding the Temple of the Sun.  It is controlled by the DIVINE Paladins, a group founded before the Knights of Order whose primary goal is to bring back the Divine-Beasts to restore peace and order to the Inner World.

The Knights of Order are always recruiting and training new people.  Their barracks are located in the plains south of the Capital.  As a Warrior-type user, it is a good place to seek out allies and get a greater understanding of the Warrior-type's role in the world.

Cool, I guess I know where to go then. Thx.

[spoiler=The Scarred Traveler]

Username: TheFinalFan
Name: Yuki Fudo

[spoiler=Appearance]

dCNqjMY.jpg

Yuki tends to wear a lot of clothing to cover her body, and doesn't like people to see what is underneath. She tends to wear her Focusuit, a special bodysuit equipped with tech that lets her hone in and control her psychic abilities.

Personality/Background: Yuki's past is something that she doesn't go into, but what she will reveal is that she is a woman of adventure, enjoys doing odd jobs, and loves new places, new people, new ideas, and the thrill of discovery. However, according to her, she is heavily scarred from her exploits, and something horrible she did back in the day, and that's why she keeps as much skin covered as she can. She is rather composed most of the time, and always willing to be the center of balance on a team, possessing a lot of experience and knowledge. She can have a bit of a temperamental spot, and strive for something if properly motivated. She lives in a city in Japan called Denkigai, a dueling paradise filled with fans, people that devote much of their lives to the card game and other parts of the franchise, and have tournaments all the time.

Yuki also seems to possess some psychic abilities, and can commune with a spirit from Ancient Egypt named Kisara, or at least, the shattered fragments of her self. Being sacrificed to create the Blue-Eyes White Dragon has broken Kisara's psyche into 5 pieces, which are aspects of her self: Tabris, the doe-eyed and childish Maiden, Uriel, the proud and aloof Priestess, Azrael, the aggressive and impatient Protector, Iblis, the calm and rational Sage, and Djibril, the introspective and analytical Priest. By getting these five spirits to cooperate, Yuki can summon one of the most powerful dragons, nay, one of the most powerful Duel Monsters to ever take up the fight: the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and its myriad forms.
Attribute Affiliation: LIGHT
Type Affiliation: Dragon
Duel Spirit(s): Tabris (Kisara's Innocence), Uriel (Kisara's Strength), Azrael (Kisara's Id), Iblis (Kisara's Ego), Djibril (Kisara's Superego).

:3

Archived