Yu-Gi-Oh Inner World [OOC, Accepting]

Tinkerer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: added a link for the Google Doc for general info about the RP.  It isn't remotely complete, so if you want anything added, I'll make it a priority.

Since my duel spirit is Psychic, what would be a good starting point for me?

Most Spellcasters lost a great deal of their power since the end of the Millennium Wars and took their talents and became Psychics.  That said, Psychics tend to congregate with Spellcasters a lot of the time.  Some good locations:

The Capital is a nice generic option.  A bit over-saturated by Warrior-types, but not to the point where any type should feel threatened by their presence.

The DIVINE Paladins are always happy to add new peoples to their ranks, and Psychics tend to hold relatively high positions considering they were not around when the DIVINEs first disappeared.

The Valley of Haze is a haven for those who affiliate with the WIND.  It has loads of different monster types but makes a point to exclude Warrior-types and particularly the Knights of Order.

Unfortunately, yeah that does tend to be an issue with player to player interaction. I never gave any limits between posts, but (especially if you're now in an interaction), it would be best to post more frequently than less.

...that said, Dan did have a lot of things planned out in the Skype chat, so I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been a post. I'll see if I can contact him and see if he's still doing the RP.

Define "evil". :-P

As silly as that answer is, it's very much applicable. By taking one side of things, you might appear evil to others even if you have a good reason for choosing said side. It's your choices and actions on those choices that'll determine how "good" or "ecil" you are.

I know that's probably not what you're looking for, but that's how things go.

I found a Character Generator to make up for my shortcomings, so I'm going to try to make a Inner World character for this RP.

Kexotero

Name: Venta Shenyu
Appearance: This guy reminds you of a scuttling lizard. He has wide blue eyes that are like two pools of water and a semi-serious face.. His luxurious, curly, brown hair is a bit small in size and is worn in the dignified, uncomplicated style of a Bowl cut. He is very tall at 6 Ft. 3 In. and has a thin and long-armed build. His skin is cream-colored, and he as a scar on his cheek. He has thin eyebrows and Size 12 feet. His wardrobe is a bit small and uncomplicated, with a mainly green color scheme with a bit of red and blue and he usually has a jacket with a snake on the back and some scaly boots. He wears his Duel Disk on his right hand as he is left-handed.
Personality/Background: Venta Shenyu was born in a small Asain town as the son of the wealthy male mayor Javena Shenyu and a merchant known as Venyara Slifra. As a kid, he was a cautious kid, making sure that any new things he saw were safe, including Yu-gi-oh when he was introduced to the game. When he was 10 and was dueling a person who was using a Dinosaur Deck, his Duel Spirit, Graydle Cobra, first appeared to Venta. Venta was surprised when he saw Graydle Cobra, and even though he lost that duel, he was still curious about Graydle Cobra. Over the course of 5 years, Venta got to know about Graydle Cobra and Duel Spirits, and they won a lot of duels, which led to Venta getting his invitation. 
Attribute Affiliation: WATER
Type Affiliation: Aqua
Duel Spirit(s): Graydle Cobra

:3 (Almost forgot to put this on)

Please let me know what you think.

Heh, unless I'm mistaken, was the generator you happened to use "Seventh Sanctum"? I remember using it for names and stuff when I used to do creative writing in middle school...

Anyways, enough about that. Your app seems perfectly fine; welcome! I'll put you in the first post.

You know what would be really awesome? If someone actually had contact with some animators and actually made this into an anime, nothing large scale mind you, but still, I'd be happy with something similar to rwby, nothing too large scale but large enough to where it could be... well something.

This RP just appeals to me that way, you don't have to agree with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yami Zero
Name: Raiden Hinotenshi
Appearance:[spoiler=Image] b43a9deab0cb408340b86e50e71757e7.jpgtanned skin color(don't know how to explain this)

Personality/Background: [spoiler=Backstory] He was born raised in an orphanage, his only companion being his caring older brother, Tetsuya. He grew up being constantly bullied for Raiden's ability to see Winged Kuriboh, which he caused him to constantly look as if he were speaking with an imaginary friend, his brother constantly defending him. When he was 7, his brother now being 14 died, his final wish being for Raiden to follow his heart and to try and be nice to others. Raiden followed his wish, becoming popular quickly. By 12 he was adopted by the Hinotenshi family,where he quickly learns to duel. He becomes very close with his new brother and sister, who became his dueling test dummies due to him being a better duelist than them.

Attribute Affiliation: Light attribute
Type Affiliation: Spellcaster
Duel Spirit(s): Winged Kuriboh and Time Wizard

[spoiler=Almost Forgot] :3

Archived