Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh Inner World [OOC, Accepting]

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Kexotero

Kexotero

• Members
  • 91 posts
    Last Visit Feb 21 2017 08:45 PM

I found a Character Generator to make up for my shortcomings, so I'm going to try to make a Inner World character for this RP.

Kexotero

Name: Venta Shenyu
Appearance: This guy reminds you of a scuttling lizard. He has wide blue eyes that are like two pools of water and a semi-serious face.. His luxurious, curly, brown hair is a bit small in size and is worn in the dignified, uncomplicated style of a Bowl cut. He is very tall at 6 Ft. 3 In. and has a thin and long-armed build. His skin is cream-colored, and he as a scar on his cheek. He has thin eyebrows and Size 12 feet. His wardrobe is a bit small and uncomplicated, with a mainly green color scheme with a bit of red and blue and he usually has a jacket with a snake on the back and some scaly boots. He wears his Duel Disk on his right hand as he is left-handed.
Personality/Background: Venta Shenyu was born in a small Asain town as the son of the wealthy male mayor Javena Shenyu and a merchant known as Venyara Slifra. As a kid, he was a cautious kid, making sure that any new things he saw were safe, including Yu-gi-oh when he was introduced to the game. When he was 10 and was dueling a person who was using a Dinosaur Deck, his Duel Spirit, Graydle Cobra, first appeared to Venta. Venta was surprised when he saw Graydle Cobra, and even though he lost that duel, he was still curious about Graydle Cobra. Over the course of 5 years, Venta got to know about Graydle Cobra and Duel Spirits, and they won a lot of duels, which led to Venta getting his invitation. 
Attribute Affiliation: WATER
Type Affiliation: Aqua
Duel Spirit(s): Graydle Cobra

:3 (Almost forgot to put this on)

Please let me know what you think.

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,514 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:22 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Heh, unless I'm mistaken, was the generator you happened to use "Seventh Sanctum"? I remember using it for names and stuff when I used to do creative writing in middle school...

Anyways, enough about that. Your app seems perfectly fine; welcome! I'll put you in the first post.
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Kexotero

Kexotero

• Members
  • 91 posts
    Last Visit Feb 21 2017 08:45 PM

Since I prefer Aqua-type Monsters, where do you think I should go first?

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 735 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:08 AM
You know what would be really awesome? If someone actually had contact with some animators and actually made this into an anime, nothing large scale mind you, but still, I'd be happy with something similar to rwby, nothing too large scale but large enough to where it could be... well something.

This RP just appeals to me that way, you don't have to agree with me.

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,514 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:22 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Is everyone busy? I'd rather this not die so soon, but if you can't post for a time or you have a concern, please, let me know!
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 735 posts
Sry just been busy as of well... A long while, I've actually forgot where we were at. I'm free for a while now, so we can probably get going again.

Yami Zero

Yami Zero

• Members
  • 60 posts
    Last Visit Dec 23 2017 06:21 PM

Yami Zero
Name: Raiden Hinotenshi
Appearance:

Personality/Background:
Backstory

Attribute Affiliation: Light attribute
Type Affiliation: Spellcaster
Duel Spirit(s): Winged Kuriboh and Time Wizard

Almost Forgot

I am the incarnation of life and death. I am the Fallen Angel that takes the dead to Hell!

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 735 posts
Is this roleplay going anywhere or is it canceled?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users