[Sakura] New sig stuff

(Excuse the generic title)

Yeah, I got bored and decided to make GFX again.

This one is based on Hinata from Shippuden (I like other girls in Naruto, besides Sakura).

[spoiler=Banner version]

cFPZhHe.jpg

tFlrRIy.jpg

lBw2aYa.jpg

Bottom is the size that appears in my signature (tag size); other two are provided for ease of viewing.

(I originally made this in 900 x 300 [what I use for banners in my GFX store], then resized them for usage)

All of them are the same sizes that are offered.

-----

If you want the render used for this piece, go here:

http://orig04.deviantart.net/9987/f/2012/188/f/2/hyuga_hinata_render_by_watashi_mina-d56b2g2.png

Font is ZinHenaBokuryu-RCF (you can find it by typing "Japanese font" in Google).

-----

So yeah, CnC please.

(Also the first piece of GFX I made this whole year)

P.S. Showcase is inactive lately.

Try approaching this from a scenic angle. Experiment with stock backgrounds and new effects. The bg especially is where you can get creative and it sets the setting for whatever kind of concept you're going for. The brushing on one solid color makes it really hard to blend your render in. Don't be afraid to put stuff on the top layer. The way you have it, the render seems to be completely separate from the bg. The glow sorta exacerbates that. If you're picturing the scene, the snow(?) would be everywhere, including some in front of her, which could really facilitate blending. 

But yeah keep it up, like seriously, none of us are doing jack sheet

Yeah, I think my tendency is to put a glow layer so I can actually see stuff. 

Probably works if I move the sparkle brushes in front (yeah, they're some PS ones), but I'll have to try it. 

Then again, might as well try and use some of the stuff I made on WeaveSilk or something for BG as opposed to the full navy blue thing. Was going to use a full black one, but then it got harder to see.

-----

Night wanted me to get back over here; I did, but not as often as I'd like to. 

(Then again, when is he going to do another SOTW)

Archived