Deity Card Template

Kuroda Kaito

The title basically said it tho lol

Havent made card template for a while so really appreciate criticisms

[spoiler=Tadaaa]

Deity%20Template_zpsyofigu27.png

[spoiler=Fixed (not really much tho, just try to put another picture into the card to see if it's suitable enough. PS: Dont mind the card's name and lore XD)]

Deity%20Template_zpsmcrjiqlo.png

Background used: http://www.hdqwallpaper.com/2013/03/art-asian-mountain.html

Card base template credit goes to Zextra, I used his Beta version lol but it still awesome as hell XD

Level and negative Level credit goes to the great Judas

The card image used, credit goes to StarbowBreak on DeviantArt, here is the link: http://starbowbreak.deviantart.com/art/Three-Headed-Naga-412238561

Maybe change the Set ID, copyright and other stuff to white, as they are kinda hard to see on the template; especially the copyright in its black coloration.

The text box font is a bit choppy though; are you using GIMP or PS? Either one should have an option to modify the font so it's cleaner.

It's not bad though, but yeah a few things that you could do to improve it.

Maybe change the Set ID, copyright and other stuff to white, as they are kinda hard to see on the template; especially the copyright in its black coloration.

The text box font is a bit choppy though; are you using GIMP or PS? Either one should have an option to modify the font so it's cleaner.

It's not bad though, but yeah a few things that you could do to improve it.

Now that you mentioned it, maybe I will like make a white outer layer so that the SetID will show up more clearly or maybe change the color. Well im still using GIMP tho lol.

I will have a close look at the text box and try to make it better. Thanks a lot

I haven't seen something like this in years. I would suggest you refine the colors more, instead of having them blend into the color background. There is a lack of distinction between the card template and the card art, which makes this look more like a full-art basis instead of something entirely different.

Daemon pal, it's been a while XD yeah I did become inactive for couple of years XD but then I tried to log in again and wanted to make these templates again XD

About the card, i will have another look again XD

Really thanks for the criticism :D

Archived