COSMIC COMEDIANS

RickyLeeAnderson1992

This my first set with my own art work i no its a bit basic , i couldn't find anything remotely close to what i was looking for so i gave it a shot on paint and well this is the result.

dElYQnX.jpgYUoAvvt.jpgtyhB8uH.jpgmyQN6Tw.jpgbMckgX5.jpg0e0xvVo.jpg8jfhtnz.jpgyoM6PHR.jpg

LCzTdsg.jpgBSrZMIP.jpg

1- Cosmic comedian jestar - When this monster is normal summoned flip a coin -

Heads - special summon 1 'cosmic comedian' monster from your hand.
Tails - remove from play 1 'cosmic comedian' monster from your hand.

2- Cosmic comedian jokeor - When this monster is normal summoned flip a coin -

Heads - remove from play all face up monsters on the field.
Tails - halve this monsters attack for the remainder of time its face up on the field.

3- Cosmic comedian jokeroid - When this monster is normal summoned flip a coin -

Heads - remove from play all face down monsters on the field
Tails - halve this monsters attack for the remainder of time it is face up on the field.

4- Cosmic comedian lunar fool - When this monster is normal summoned flip a coin -

Heads - once per turn as long as this monster is face up you can remove from play 1 monster on yours or your opponents side of the field.
Tails - once per turn as long as this monster is face up your opponent has to remove from play 1 monster on yours or their side of the field.

5- Cosmic comedian solar fool - When this monster is normal summoned flip a coin -

Heads - once per turn as long as this card is face up you can special summon 1 removed from play 'cosmic comedian' monster to your side of the field.
Tails - once per turn as long as this card is face up your opponent can special summon 1 of their removed from play monsters to their side of the field.

6- Cosmic comedian shooting jestar - When this monster is normal summoned flip a coin -

Heads -  add all 'cosmic comedian' monsters that were removed from play to your deck then shuffle.
Tails - special summon 1 removed from play 'cosmic comedian' monster to your side of the field.

7- Harlequins comet - if 'cosmic fools court' is active on your side of the field when a coin toss result is Heads special summon this monster to your side of the field.

this monster cannot attack unless 'cosmic fools court' is active

8- Comedic timing - by removing from play 1 'cosmic comedian' monster from your hand you can negate the activation of a spell or trap card your opponent controls and destroy it.

9- Hysterical orbit - As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can negate the effects of a 'cosmic comedian' card requiring a coin toss once per turn and redo the coin toss.

10- Cosmic fools court - As long as this card is face up when ever a 'cosmic comedian' monster is removed from play you can add 1 'cosmic comedian' monster from your deck to your hand.

Well, it's creative, and the designs are really nice, but I don't like the coin flipping. High risk high reward plays are generally very uncompetitive (like evasion in pokemon). Also, some of the cards are just really, really....really slow. Comedic Timing is a solid staple, at least. Also, did you mean to make Cosmic Fools' Court a Ritual Spell?

I would suggest completely scrapping the coin flip effects in general; however, I would not scrap the project, because I really like the designs of these cards. Look up cards that you would like to make combos off of, like Rekindling or Inari Fire. I could see these guys being some sort of annoying Pendulum Deck, to be honest.

oh my lol i didnt even notice must have been day dreaming , no it was meant to be a field card my bad , and i drew them out before thinking of effects but came to a conclusion that i wanted it to based around the concept of strong like a meteor impact at the same time using the coin flip to sort of go with the court jester vibe , if you have any suggestions that might help ? i'm not one to turn down free advice.

all that aside thanks for the advice you've already given me, the combo with real cards especially.....p.s i personally can't stand pendulum monsters but that is an interesting idea.

The archetype also reminds me of Arcana Force with the whole coin flip thing. That said this is still a nice concept, and while it does need some work, I could see this as a potential deck.

you're not wrong there , they were my inspiration as far as coin toss effects as well as harlequins comets design definitely being inspired by the arcana fools and thanks i'm taking on board the lil bits of advice and hoping to have a reasonable deck made eventually .... might take a while tho as i'm not exactly sure how to keep it balanced but relevant.

Archived