What's your dream?

Raine

Well, I guess it's time to put on my orange outfit... "I want to become the Hokage!" XD Jokes aside, I don't truly know what my dream is. Life is uncertain and so many twists and turns occur. Wait. I believe my dream is for all of the people I care about to be happy and finally get the peaceful and well-treated lives they deserve. That's all I've truly wanted for so long.

My dream is mostly to, in no particular order:

A) Learn as many languages as I can,

B) Have a nice, comfortable life (if not a rich one [though lots of money is always nice]),

C) Be a good elder brother/son/friend/husband/person in general (already done the first three by all accounts, not old enough to be married yet, and I'm working on the last one), and

D) Become a cultural anthropologist and make a major discovery related to the field (if possible).

Wait. I believe my dream is for all of the people I care about to be happy and finally get the peaceful and well-treated lives they deserve. That's all I've truly wanted for so long.

Dang, that's pretty much word-for-word what I might have put... I probably wouldn't call it a "dream" of mine, per se, but it really is my only desire.

In any case, my whole personality is built on the fact I have no goals or dreams. They would be nice to have, but having one, for me, feels ultimately pointless since I know I'd end up completing that goal if I actually wanted to. Generally, my day-to-day goal is to "not be bored", the only goal that feels actually challenging for me.

Heh, issues of an unmotivated genius I guess.

I wanna design games when I grow up. Probably not the code for 'em, since I'm sheet at logic, but make the art and the sound. That'd be cool. I also would one day like to have a child who I will name Zenith. Adopted, biological, whatevs, I just want me my baby!

I would love to create a multimedia company of music, video games ,and animation/moves. I wouldn't mind doing some inventions to make our lives easier. I wouldn't mind making the duel disk/duel arena a thing. Unfortunately I lack a small loan of a million dollars to find this, and I'll probably end up bankrupt if I do. A man can dream I guess...

I want to experience innocent and sweet love, like something out of a fairytale or a shoujo manga.

I've never been a leading or dominating kind of person, and I want to be loved, but not as in fame or popularity.

I want to be able to just simply love and be loved. I want someone that I can trust with everything, and someone I can spend time with on rainy days.

I want someone that I can get flustered about when I'm around them, think about them, or do things for them.

I want to be able to stay close to someone and make things like cookies or gifts for them with my own hands.

I want to have fun and live my life enjoying everything I do, preferably with friends or people I like.

Having people who I care about with me makes a world of difference to me, and nothing can beat that.

I want to watch and read more amazing anime and manga.

I've grown up with it for my life, and it's something I greatly enjoy.

The feelings and connections I have to it are something precious to me, and something I want to be able to do more of.

If I reach this dream, I don't want to ever wake up.

I want to experience innocent and sweet love, like something out of a fairytale or a shoujo manga.

I've never been a leading or dominating kind of person, and I want to be loved, but not as in fame or popularity.

I want to be able to just simply love and be loved. I want someone that I can trust with everything, and someone I can spend time with on rainy days.

I want someone that I can get flustered about when I'm around them, think about them, or do things for them.

I want to be able to stay close to someone and make things like cookies or gifts for them with my own hands.

I want to have fun and live my life enjoying everything I do, preferably with friends or people I like.

Having people who I care about with me makes a world of difference to me, and nothing can beat that.

I want to watch and read more amazing anime and manga.

I've grown up with it for my life, and it's something I greatly enjoy.

The feelings and connections I have to it are something precious to me, and something I want to be able to do more of.

If this wish would truly be granted, I don't want to part with it.

Archived