YCM Husbando Hostilities! Semi-final Match 2

Chiri Tsukikawa

11 members have voted

1. 1. Hayate Ayasaki vs. Link

• Hayate Ayasaki (Hayate no Gotoku!)
    • Link (The Legend of Zelda)

It's pretty hard to understand his personality when he doesn't speak. At least Toon Link seems to link up with what most of Akira Himekawa's Link showed. Also, there's this description I scammed off MAL that seems fairly legit.

Link is depicted as courageous, bold and although he is never seen to speak in the game, he shows no shyness in the manga as he is seen chatting quite a lot. From his speech, we can see that Link is also a curious person who once he has a goal in mind, will set out and achieve it at all costs.

But idk, Agro's description also seems fairly legit. 

Also, I never really expected such a close match for if Link managed to get to the semi-finals, but I did expect him doing such. I know Hayate is still altogether nicer despite everything. That fact is a little more iffy if I just go with the game's Links like I know I should, but I'll be going with Hayate.

Agro all that showed me was he has emotions. Everyone experiences said emotions. That doesn't equate a solid personality.

Nico's is better though.

Also it gets iffy if you include more than one iteration. Since especially Toon Link is a totally different person, from my recollection.

Agro all that showed me was he has emotions. Everyone experiences said emotions. That doesn't equate a solid personality.

Describe someone's personality without describing emotions they display constantly or how they react emotionally to things that happen to them or in their life.

Describe someone's personality without describing emotions they display constantly or how they react emotionally to things that happen to them or in their life.

You don't understand. Those are common emotions that everyone experiences, not something special to him.

IE, his personality is humble, brave, curious, and experiences emotions like normal people. Which isn't bad.

I just personally don't find it anything special, is all.

Archived