Diablos, Chaos in the Yang Zing

TundraL5Z

wxeo323.jpg

Diablos, Chaos in the Yang Zing

DARK

Synchro, Wyrm

Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner DARK monsters
If this card is Synchro summoned, choose Spell Cards or Trap Cards: check your opponent's hand, all Spell/Trap Cards they control, and all cards they draw until the end of their 3rd turn after this effects activation, destroy all cards of the chosen type. You can destroy 1 other monster you control and banish 1 "Yang Zing" monster from your Graveyard, then destroy 1 card on the field. When this card leaves the field, target cards on the field up to the number of cards destroyed by this cards first effect, shuffle them into the deck.

How are yang zings supposed to summon this? (its more accesible to dark decks anyway)

The destruction effect doesnt have any sort of once per turn clause, the monster needs it or it will be insane ( i asume you forgot it though)

Other thing is that yang zings wont trigger unless you use the last destruction target (which i asume is for your opponent instead), if you destroy them with the first one they will miss timing.

Its cool to have an eradicator build in effect but that being linked by the folating effect is too much, you destroy 2 or 3 cards and when that card leaves the field by any means punishes your opponent shuffling 2 or 3 more cards (just to put a number).

Only thing I can think of is probably Jiaotu + Yazi, but I don't know if that's realistic for them.

As the above user mentioned, this is more for DARK decks that can afford to run this.

Otherwise, this thing is basically Crush Card for S/T and can mass bounce a lot of things, depending on how much you hit the opponent's S/Ts (most Decks run a fair bit of S/T, a few skimp on them). Though, a lot of bosses can't be targeted anyway, but you can certainly hit a lot of other things.

Destruction effect needs to be OPT, just like Yazi is.

Archived