[Finished]CC Monthly Series [February 2016] (ENTRIES CLOSED | JUDGING)

Shaman, Netherworld Knight

Level 7/DARK/Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect

2600/0

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During either player's Main Phase, you can target 1 DARK monster you control; shuffle that target into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Deck with the same Level as the shuffled monster, but with a different name. You can only use this effect of "Shaman, Netherworld Knight" once per turn. You can only control 1 "Shaman, Netherworld Knight".

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May or may not have an image done by today so I'll post a written one just in case.

[spoiler=Written Card]Dark Arcanist

Level 7/DARK/Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
2800/2200

"Dark Magician" + 1 Spellcaster-Type monster OR 1 Spellcaster-Type monster + 2 DARK monsters

You can also Special Summon this card by Tributing the above cards you control (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field; destroy those targets. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. 

Just made a couple of OCG fixes while I still can. Again, mechanics are exactly the same.

[spoiler=Seismic Flare Dragon OCG Fix]pIPNUJx.jpg

2 Lvl. 7 Non-Pendulum monsters
If a monster(s) would be Special Summoned face-up from the Extra Deck, OR a Pendulum Card, or the effects of a Pendulum Card, would activate on the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, banish it. Unaffected by the effects of a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, using a Pendulum Monster(s) as a material for its Summoning. You may only control 1 "Seismic Flare Dragon".

Just as a status update, I'm about 60-70% done with grading your stuff so final scores should be up within 2-3 days. Again, I've had multiple midterms after the deadline approached so I didn't get to them as quickly as one might've hoped I had. (I know I mentioned this fact at least once or twice before the deadline, and even right after it expired)

But otherwise, just know that I haven't forgotten about this contest.

For the most part so far, you guys are doing well.

Well, I'm about a hour or two over the 2-3 day period that I asked you guys to wait (by technical standards), but here you go. As usual, feel free to raise any concerns with how I graded you if something is amiss.

[spoiler=Your grades]
Standard
Balance/Usability: (35+30)
Creativity/Realism: (15+5)
Comprehension/OCG: (8+7)
Total: 100

I will give the actual breakdown of your scores in parentheses as shown above, based on the subcategories noted in the rubric. If I marked off points for OCG, I'll show you the fixes.

Silenth
Balance: 31
Usability: 28
Creativity: 13
Realism: 5
Comprehension: 8
OCG: 7
Total: 92

As a whole, card feels like a generic copy of Insight Magician, but limited to Level 5 and over. Although Magicians can use this for bringing back used up Dragonpits that got used for Xyz fodder earlier on, and recovering stuff like Sky Arc / Pendulum Call [though this won't sit well with some people] and even Wavering for them, though the former two have to wait a turn and you'll probably chain the latter thing on the opponent's turn anyway.

YugsterMajor
Balance: 32
Usability: 22
Creativity: 12
OCG: 5
Total: 84

2 Level 7 non-Pendulum monsters
If a monster(s) would be Special Summoned from the face-up Extra Deck OR a Pendulum card(s) or the effect(s) of a Pendulum card(s) is activated on the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; negate the activation or Summoning of that card, and if you do, banish it. This card is unaffected by the effects of a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck using a Pendulum Monster(s) as its materials. a Material for its Summoning. You can only control 1 "Seismic Flare Dragon".

Card is basically anti-Pendulum, but what happens if you're fighting a Deck that doesn't rely on Pendulums to do their work? Granted, EmEm and the like still exist (albeit being neutered) so there is some room for this card, but otherwise it's basically a vanilla Xyz against everything else. Though, it's still a generic Rank 7 with good stats, so there's some redemption. (As for the OCG, some parts look off but as Konami hasn't necessarily made an official thing for some of them, I didn't kill points. You mostly got shot for capitalization and stuff)

Egitet
Balance: 31
Usability: 23
Comprehension: 6.5
OCG: 6
Total: 84.5

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters
Once per turn: You can banish this card you control. If this card is banished by its own effect: It gains the following effects, depending on the current Phase of your turn;

• Battle Phase: This card can attack once (while banished). If this card is destroyed by battle, return this banished card to the Graveyard.
  • Standby Phase: You can Special Summon this banished card, and if you do, target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. You can only use this effect of "Grand Submersible Fortress Alba-Core" once per turn.

As a whole, not really sure that this mechanic can actually work (as in being able to attack while banished). Though, I suppose you can consider it as a “6th attack monster” or something by that logic; albeit it can't defend your LP while banished. Standby Phase is pretty much understandable, and popping stuff is good. Deck-wise, it probably has a few places it can be used in, but given the cards that see play nowadays, not really sure how this can really stand out. (You gotta give credit to a monster that can declare attacks outside of the battlefield though). One main gripe is if the mechanic is even possible by RL standards.

Speedroid
Balance: 34
Usability: 30
Total: 96

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can send 1 "Speedroid" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard; add 1 "Speedroid" monster from your Deck to your hand. If your opponent's monster declares an attack: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, change the attack target to this card and proceed to damage calculation. If this card was Summoned this way, banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Hi-Speedroid Daruma" once per turn.

Well, this thing does rip off Neptabyss, but since Speedroids aren't as much of a pain to contend with as Mermails/Atlanteans, you should be fine allowing them to mill stuff. At the very least, you set up the graveyard for Double Yoyo, Ohajikid, Archduke to SS stuff and Synchro. Also nice that it can effectively come out as a surprise wall if needed (at the cost of it being banished if it leaves); even for generic purposes. Otherwise, stats are fine for a Level 7 and matches the Speedroid theme and all. (They needed a Level 7 of their own, didn't they?)

OCG-wise, minor stuff (if/when statements, though Konami has been getting inconsistent lately and removal of damage calculation [i believe they removed that statement sometime in early ZEXAL]). You did fine otherwise :)

Tythe
Usability: 24
OCG: 5
Total: 87

If you control a Beast-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, then target 1 Beast-Type monster you control; destroy it. Once per turn: You can banish 2 Beast-Type monsters from your Graveyard; add 1 Level 5 or higher Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Well, I do like the fact this can be summoned rather easily (though you will need a Beast monster to blow up in exchange). Oh wait, it also triggers Green (because a Beast needs to be blown up for it to SS, and here you have it) which leads to Rank 7 stuff for them; that works. Searching-wise, only realistic targets are its cousins (Green/Yellow) and a few other small things. Nothing wrong with it, but personally I think the cost could've been lowered to just 1. Suppose the banish sets up for Unicorn Beacon or something, but yeah. Perhaps in the future, we'll get more Beasts that could make use of this guy, but right now, I don't know.

As for OCG, basic capitalization errors (you had 1 conjunction error, but that's small). I took off less on capitalization than I would've on other places (because they're not a big deal).

Excalibur
Balance: 16
Creativity: 6
OCG: 4.5
Total: 63.5

You can only use up to 2 "Darkbolt Dragon" effects per turn, and only once each that turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 card on the field: destroy it.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field: destroy it.
(3) You can Tribute this card; destroy all Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you use this effect.
(4) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish this card; destroy 1 card on the field.
(5) This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard.

I rewrote the effect in hybrid PSCT so it's easier to read for my benefit. (You're not getting points deducted)

Anyway, this card is carrying 5 effects (all of which are pretty much destruction-related), which is way too many effects to be on something like this. Remember that Dragons also have a ton of support cards to make their summons easier, so in a way, you've effectively given them a way to blow up either 2 cards with a single one (or just wipe the opponent's board out if they didn't make their bosses yet).

Also, because this card is a Normal Monster, it also gets access to Silver's Cry and whatever other Normal support that exists right now. Yes, it has a hard 2 effect lock, but still you have a lot of leeway into what you can use.

The Taken King
Balance: 29
Creativity: 12
Total: 91

Oh hi there, anti-Archetype blocker. You get where I'm going with this, right? Card exists; Archetypal ED monsters are locked out (because majority of them all share same Type) and even certain generics will stop you from SS'ing things. One could argue that Extra Decks are more Type diverse, so the lock shouldn't hurt too much. (Though, at the same time, a few Decks will get screwed over anyway). Flavor-wise, it cuts off SS'ing like the others do, but it effectively screws your opponent over and lets you do whatever you want. Still a 2 Tribute thing, so even with Monarch support stuff, it's still going to take some effort to bring it out. Come to think of it, they could probably use this to stop certain SS spam decks or something.

Gadjiltron
Usability: 28
Creativity: 15
Total: 97

As you say, Scraps need a viable Level 7 that isn't a Vanilla (which Archfiend unfortunately is, even if stats are still nice). Builds off their effects of being blown up by their own kind and searches in return, which isn't bad; that, and standard floating. IMO, I think you probably could've given this stats close to that of Archfiend's given the Tuner requirement, but 26/13 is still respectable enough.

May not give Scraps the tools needed to push over the common Decks nowadays, but they at least get a new toy that makes them work better.

Fluffyfish
Balance: 33
Usability: 26
Total: 93

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Synchro Monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field; its ATK and DEF become 0 and its effects are negated, then this card's Level becomes the same as that monster's. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except by Xyz Summon.

This is basically a Synchro that leads into an Xyz...it's interesting (and certainly can go for plays that one probably wouldn't expect). Because it's WIND, Speedroids would probably enjoy having access to Xyz after they set up later on. Like a lot of things, it requires that either of you has a viable Synchro target for this to copy/use for material and obviously for you to have an Xyz of appropriate Rank, but otherwise it appears to be fine. It's a one-time thing though, but likely for the best (heck, you can revive another copy of this and go into Draco/11/Flare Metal or something)

Kana
Balance: 30
Total: 94

2 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of these effects. Each effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.
● Both players shuffle card(s) in their hand and they control to the Deck until they have 7 cards in their hand and they control.
● Until the end of this turn, all monsters on the field that have a Level become Level 7, and monsters that have a Rank become Rank 7. If there is card(s) in either player's Pendulum Zone, their Pendulum Scales becomes 7.
If this card has 1 or less Xyz Material, this card's original Rank becomes Rank 10.

When I look at this card, I'm reminded of that Continuous Trap that did something similar. Ah yes, Spatial Collapse. The first effect would be nice for stopping swarm Decks, especially given how fast Decks are getting out cards nowadays; basically mind games with the opponent; either they get rid of their hand resources or any field advantage they might've gotten. Or rather, this is a hybrid between said card and Durendal.

Though, one question about the second effect (that forces everything to 7 on the field), especially if this card's other effect kicks in and treats it as a Rank 10. I will assume that said effect will override it and for that turn, it reverts to its original Rank of 7. The effect will backfire if your opponent has their own R7s to go into, but P-Summons get shut down and Synchros are more/less screwed. Well, you still have Ultimaya for what that's worth (and some other weird combos). I guess Magicians/Odd-Eyes can build on the latter's 2x damage against Level 5+ stuff.

And yeah, this would be nice for going into Number 77; 35 isn't bad and 84 is bleh.

OCG deductions were basically the semicolon (though I know what you meant otherwise) and some English grammar stuff (I know English isn't your first language, but yeah small things [plural vs singular], but you were correct with tenses though). I didn't deduct much for said mistakes, because the effect is otherwise written properly. I don't think you need to explicitly write “Rank 10”, but as I'm uncertain on this, points weren't removed.

Zanda
Usability: 29
Creativity: 14
Total: 96

Normally, I would be against this card's alt. Summon conditions (though at the moment, you can use High Garunix + whatever OR Yaksha + Kirin or Garunix), especially given its Heavy Storm effect. Right now, Fire Kings don't have a ton of members so the options are minimal (so it's fine; then again, they don't have Level 7s of their own anyway, so they can't Xyz Summon this with listed mats).

Basically uses Fire Kings as destroy fodder to get rid of things, but they enjoy being blown up anyway so ties into their theme. Then again, this card is pretty much restricted to Fire Kings as other Decks that can 3-mat R7 can't use this card much (except to blow itself up + every backrow on the field). Not saying that it's impossible for other Decks to go into it the hard way, but given that it needs an FK to work, there isn't much point in summoning it over a generic R7 that likely offers more.

Chivalry
Total: 92.5

2 "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card is Special Summoned, you can target 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it that target. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can reveal 1 card in your hand or target 1 card in your Graveyard; until the end of this turn, that card's name becomes "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru".

You're right about KM's being inconsistent as heck to keep going (especially with their reliance on Iron Core). Though, from my limited knowledge on them, either you're going to need to use Core Reinforcement (I think that's the revival one) or Urknight for smaller stuff in order to make this. Then again, you effectively get to revive one of this card's mats when it's summoned, so that's not too bad. But yeah, this card deals with their one flaw and that's the need for said card to be in the hand. At least you can make a “pseudo” Core.

KM's are still going to be a bit inconsistent even with this card helping them, but it should be enough to keep them from blowing themselves up every turn.

OCG is pretty much a small thing; just say “it” now for single targets (though I have seen it either way in newer forms, so I won't deduct).

.mikel
Balance: 14
Usability: 12
Creativity: 9
OCG: 5.5
Total: 53.5

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Choose either the Monster Card Zones or Spell & Trap Card Zones on the field. While this card is on the field, those Card Zones cannot be used. If there was a Spell/Trap or Monster card(s) in the chosen Monster Card Zones or Spell & Trap Card Zones (except this card), return them to their owner's hand.

Nowadays, I'm trying to find a Deck that actually WANTS to go into a 3-mat Level 7. You probably already know that most Level 7s are indeed 2 mats. I suppose Synchron decks or some other stuff can make it with the requirements, but yeah. Then we come to this card effectively sealing off an entire card type when it's summoned; do you want to kill backrow or monsters. To be really honest, you can just say monster and pretty much most, if not all, Decks are going to be royally screwed (since backrow appears to be not as heavy as in the past; you can still set P-Scales, but they're essentially nothing without the use of said monster zones). That in mind, the Deck that even summoned this card in the first place won't be able to do much anyway. Oh, and it also bounces stuff that exists in the targeted zones bar this (very similar to Moonlight BRD), but you can't use those cards anyway. Basically limited in its summoning, but when you do get this out, you might as well resort to backrow removal or just hope you can draw Castel or something else.

You got shot in OCG from spelling errors (and it just says “the hand” now if a card gets bounced back over there; same with the Deck as Castel already demonstrated)

Dova
Usability: 25
OCG: 5.75
Total: 91.75

2 Level 7 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 8 or higher Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card attacks or is targeted for an attack while it has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of each turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card.

Hmm, so a Ranking down concept; interesting...Though, in a nutshell, card is pretty much a more restrictive Armades on a (larger) body, similar to how Tiras has to detach every turn. I could probably understand that you didn't want to lock down the opponent when this card attacks or gets targeted for one for all eternity, though it probably could've gotten away with not having to detach every turn (on your own turn would've still been fine). Armades isn't causing any issues as-is. At least used up Rank 8 or higher stuff has a viable use instead of being destruction fodder or something along those lines.

OCG thing was pretty much the declaration clause (again, I worded it similar to what Armades has now, since this card has the same effect [bar the detach]). Otherwise, you did fine.

Arisu Ria
OCG: 5.5
Total: 90.5

PE: Level 4 monsters you control cannot be targeted and are unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. If this card is destroyed while in the Pendulum Zone: Special Summon 1 face-up monster (from your Extra Deck).

ME: While this card is face-up on the field Level 4 and lower monsters you control are unaffected by Trap Cards. When this card is Pendulum Summoned: Target 1 card on the field; negate its effects.

Card provides a nice boost for smaller monsters, though given the wording, card can also hit face-down cards (which shouldn't be possible); mentioning face-up would solve any issues. (Don't think you can target a face-down and negate its effects; blanket negation like Skill Drain and stuff would work though). One issue with the card may be that you have free reign of what you get to SS from the ED (face-up), but I don't think you'll grab something too threatening.

Because it's Level 7, you can't really P-Summon this without the aid of Dragonpit Magician or some other generic Scale 8+ stuff. Maybe Magicians or that new Metaphose deck can make use of this card's protection effects and all, but at present, it's kind of limited. Suppose one could just use a copy of this in lower Decks to grant protection against Raigeki or something.

OCG stuff was basically spelling for the most part (you don't need to say “on the field”; the general implication is that you need to control this card to have the effects trigger)

Striker
Total: 91

This is pretty much a DARK support card (which I am going to assume has something to do with your preference / designing of Chaos cards at some point earlier on). But in a way, suppose being able to swap DARK monsters, depending on your circumstances, can be useful. Not really sure what DARK decks that can make optimal usage of it though, looking at the current pool (idk, maybe BWs or Dark Worlds or something along those lines). Overall, I don't have too many problems with it (albeit being able to SS a new high Level DARK from the Deck; though you have to exchange it for another one you have).

asterr259
Usability: 29
OCG: 6.75
Total: 95.75

"Dark Magician" + 1 Spellcaster-Type monster OR 1 Spellcaster-Type monster + 2 DARK monsters
You can also Special Summon this card by Tributing the above cards you control (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). If this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field; destroy those targets. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. 

Well, it probably helped that Dark Magician got a bunch of new toys to play with recently (though I don't remember if they got leaked AFTER this contest ended, since I don't think it's fair if I grade you on cards that weren't available at the time you made this). But even then, you still have The Eye of Timaeus for making this, which is also pretty neat. An on-summon Twin Twister (sans the hand discard) is good and it's guaranteed to destroy something for the most part, both of which are nice. Obvious choice would be to make this in DM.dek for easier requirements (not sure if other Spellcasters can use it; ah yes, 'dolls can certainly fill the requirements [well, the 2nd batch] among other things).

'dolls shouldn't be able to abuse this too much, and while Dark Magician.dek just got crazier with the new set; taking them aside for a while and card should genuinely be fine.

OCG-wise, it's pretty much if/when stuff. Again, I know Konami is still inconsistent with their wording at times (general rule is “if” effects are optional; “when” is mandatory), so you're not getting too much of a point deduction (basically for the 2nd effect; first one won't get marked off since Konami has been using “when” for OPTIONAL effects as well lately)

-----
For OCG, I was a little more lenient with certain parts like capitalization and other small things (hence a .25 reduction as opposed to a half point for everything else). I didn't have to raise any ruling queries about how certain cards work (one of them, I am kind of iffy if the concept is even doable by our mechanics, but let's assume it's possible, so all of you did fine in that area (some mistakes here and there, but if you did, I noted them)
Aside from maybe 1 or 2 cards, the majority of you got at least a B in terms of scoring and that's pretty good (in percentages, about 83-84ish). You can probably refer to a standard grading scale in academics for conversions [there's a reason why I use a 100-point scale; can be converted to a percent quickly]

I looked over your card and rescored it as appropriate; it's essentially limited to Fire Kings (though the prompt didn't say that it had to be a generic Level/Rank 7 monster), but it synergizes well with the rest of them. (So yes, you got a point back in usability which should boost your grade up by a little)

Might've graded your stuff late at night earlier on the week; I don't believe I was tired when grading [but likely the lack of other viable Decks that could realistically make it made me decide to drop 2 points from it. I try not to make mistakes when I'm grading your stuff, but sometimes these things happen.

Otherwise, you did well.

Guest BGMCANN0N

I'm kind of surprised my idea didn't ace creativity, but I guess those Psyframe Synchros may have influenced that decision in terms of grading... Otherwise, I am pretty satisfied even if I am not quite up the ranks.

Thank you for hosting this contest, Sakura. And thanks to the rest of you for competing and showing wide array of ideas out there. T'was fun.

I'll really try to keep the If and When thing in mind next time. The battle effect I understand, but you would think it would be "When" if its being summoned. Granted there's still cards like solemn that negate summons but even so. Would it be more correct to say "When this card is successfully Special Summoned", or is "If" still the correct?

Top 5 once again? I'll take it~! Also does this make me third or fourth? Looks like a tie for second.

I'll really try to keep the If and When thing in mind next time. The battle effect I understand, but you would think it would be "When" if its being summoned. Granted there's still cards like solemn that negate summons but even so. Would it be more correct to say "When this card is successfully Special Summoned", or is "If" still the correct?

Top 5 once again? I'll take it~! Also does this make me third or fourth? Looks like a tie for second.

Well, Konami has been getting inconsistent with their if/when statements as of late; we just use "if" to mean stuff that you have the option of triggering if something happens and "when" for stuff you don't have a choice about activating. Sometimes they use "when" for optional effects and all, but to save confusion, we just use the if/when thing.

(This is why they really need to standardize their card text and not change it every so often.)

The word "successfully" got taken out sometime in ZEXAL (or 5Ds era texts); general implication is that the monster had its summon go through before its effect triggers. Again, it is confusing to know which one gets used.

----

As for your position, there is indeed a tie for 2nd with Zanda and Speedroid (though if there's a tie, both of them get second place). You'd come in 3rd because your score was that position on the rankings.

If we get ties, then all involved members will place in that position; not going to run tiebreakers. At least the ties aren't as drastic as January's.

I think that's enough time to allow for any final remarks about grading, so time to award the prizes and stuff. 

1st  - Gadjiltron - 97
2nd - Speedroid / Xanda - 96
3rd - asterr - 95.75
4th - Kana - 94

Reminder that...

1st = 4000 points + 3 reps (though since Gadj already has the Junior Mod group + his perma group from triple victories in previous tournaments; I'll just add on the price value of what the monthly membership would be worth)

2nd = 3000 points + 2 reps

3rd = 2000 points + 1 rep

4th = 1000 points

Gadjiltron	62	20	15	97
Speedroid	64	18	14	96
Zanda	62	19	15	96
asterr259	62	19	14.75	95.75
Kana	60	20	14	94
Fluffyfish	59	20	14	93
Chivalry	58	20	15	93
Silenth	59	18	15	92
Dova	59	19	13.75	91.75
The Taken King	59	17	15	91
Striker	56	20	15	91
Arisu Ria	58	19	13.5	90.5
Tythe	56	18	13	87
Egitet	54	18	13.5	85.5
YugsterMajor	54	17	13	84
Excalibur	40	11	12.5	63.5
.mikel	26	14	13.5	53.5

So yeah, top 4 will get the prizes listed in the OP (regarding 2099 points, same deal. If you play in the format, you get 15 x whatever you earned here [same as last month]; otherwise, you can ask for them to be converted into YCM points or some other stuff if you don't play. The point value is a little lower than last time, but it's still a lot)

I'll need to ask Darkness if smaller consolation prizes for PP (maybe 3-4 PP x your score) are permissible (the majority of you did well this time, and at the very least, you at least deserve a small consolation prize). But otherwise, winners are guaranteed the points.

----

But yeah, just sit tight while I award the prizes and reps.

If you have any issues about how stuff was graded after this point, PM me about the matter.

Thank you to those who participated in this tournament, and congrats to the winners.

Archived