YCM Sweet Genius

TF2_The_Scout

FN-ShowLogo-SweetGenius-616x347.jpg

A sweet genius masters the culinary art of dessert. My world of desserts has gone to the Shadow Realm because this has nothing to do with cooking. The object of this contest is to please your almighty judge, me. This will play over 3 rounds, each one with a mandatory effect and an inspiration that must be included with the card. There will be 3 tests, fusion, synchro, and Xyz. Each round will be an elimination round, so put your best effort into your card.

[spoiler=rules]

-Each round will be played over the course of five days. I will announce the starting day and you will have five days to turn something in or be disqualified.

-Written cards and actual cards are acceptable, but no blank images. If you post a card, have its effect and stats written out below.

-No posting in advance. If we are on the fusion round, don't be showing off your xyz.

-The contest will start out with 4 contestants and each round there will be an elimination.

-The prize for winning will be 4,000 points.

[spoiler=rubric]

Playability(X/20):

Inspiration(X/10):

Balance(X/15):

[spoiler=entrants]

Chivalry

Excalibur the divine

Striker

cardgameking

[spoiler=rounds]

[spoiler=Fusion Round]

Mandatory effect: "Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field."

Be inspired by: Magic

[spoiler=Synchro Round]

Mandatory Effect: "Neither player can Special Summon monsters, except by Synchro Summon."

Be inspired by: A boa constrictor

[spoiler=XYZ round]

Mandatory effect: "Can only be special summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" card."

Be inspired by: Sumo wrestling

My entry:

[imghttp://imgur.com/DTrcpiD[/img]

Lore:

5 Spellcaster-Type monsters 
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by tributing the above cards from you hand or face-up on your side of the field (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: You can take control of up to 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters your opponent controls. If this card would be targeted by a card effect: You can switch the target to another Spellcaster-Type monster on the field. There can only be one face-up "Divine Mage Plaidor" on the field. You can tribute 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field: Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field. If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Return it to the Extra Deck, instead.

EDIT: I can't get the images to work today it says they're not allowed

My entry:

http://imgur.com/DTrcpiD

Lore:

5 Spellcaster-Type monsters 

Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by tributing the above cards from you hand or face-up on your side of the field (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: You can take control of up to 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters your opponent controls. If this card would be targeted by a card effect: You can switch the target to another Spellcaster-Type monster on the field. There can only be one face-up "Divine Mage Plaidor" on the field. You can tribute 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field: Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field. If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Return it to the Extra Deck, instead.

EDIT: I can't get the images to work today it says they're not allowed

You left a bracket out of the first image tag.

My entry

[spoiler=Fusion Entry]

TricKing the Trick King

LIGHT - lvl 9 - Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect - ? Atk ? Def

(2 "Performa" monsters with different names + 1 Spellcaster-type monster)

This card is treated as a "Performapal" and "Performage" monster. When this card is special summoned, destroy all spell/traps cards on the field then apply the following effects depending on what cards were destroyed by this effect

-"Performapal" cards: Target three "Performapal" cards in your extra deck, then place one in your Pendulum zone and Special Summon the others.

-"Performage" cards: Xyz Summon one Spellcaster-type Xyz monster in using 1 "Performage" monster that is face up in your extra deck and 1 "Performage" monster in your extra deck.

This card's attack is equal to the combined written attack of cards in the Pendulum zones.

My entry

[spoiler=Fusion Entry]

TricKing the Trick King

LIGHT - lvl 9 - Spellcaster/Pendulum/Fusion - ? Atk ? Def

(2 "Performa" monsters with different names + 1 Spellcaster-type monster)

This card is treated as a "Performapal" and "Performage" monster. When this card is special summoned, destroy all spell/traps cards on the field then apply the following effects depending on what cards were destroyed by this effect

-"Performapal" cards: Target three "Performapal" cards in your extra deck, then place one in your Pendulum zone and Special Summon the others.

-"Performage" cards: Xyz Summon one Spellcaster-type monster in using 1 "Performage" monster that is face up in your extra deck and 1 "Performage" monster in your extra deck.

This card's attack is equal to the combined written attack of cards in the Pendulum zones.

In order to be a pendulum, doesn't it need to have a scale and a pendulum effect?

Archived