naughty words that aren't filtered

Armz

"The Eternal Winter", what a riff raff name, the typical namology I've seen from intellectual halfwits who are wannabe intellectuals, you benign belligerent baffling babbling baffoon. I'd like you to know that I've been in seven duels and not a single one of any of the batallion of bright believers were as bold as your uncouth rag tag band of bandwagon Trish-using apple sellers. Like I always throw out that line as if I were hitting the ball outta the park, it only takes a Shadoll lover to apprise himself.

"The Eternal Winter", what a riff raff name, the typical namology I've seen from intellectual halfwits who are wannabe intellectuals, you benign belligerent baffling babbling baffoon. I'd like you to know that I've been in seven duels and not a single one of any of the batallion of bright believers were as bold as your uncouth rag tag band of bandwagon Trish-using apple sellers. Like I always throw out that line as if I were hitting the ball outta the park, it only takes a Shadoll lover to apprise himself.

giphy.gif

Was this original or a reference? Cause it was pretty clever overall XD

Archived