• Himouto! Umaru-chan
    • Non Non Biyori Repeat
    • Seiyuu's Life!
    • Aikatsu! 4
    • Is the order a rabbit??
    • Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama
    • Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!
    • Other

The winner of 2014 was Sakura Trick! So if you're into moeshit, go ahead and give it a watch. Unless you're, you know, just like not into yuri and stuff.

Since I picked an idol anime in both of the previous moeshit threads, you'd think I'd pick one again, but not this time. That's only because I haven't watched any of them yet, though. I'm catching up on Aikatsu! with Nico-chan and watching iM@S without Nico-chan. I just want to watch the rest of the 765 Pro stuff before I start Cinderella Girls and I've only watched up to one of the Shiny Festa OVAs.

So, after much thought (not really), I picked my waifu's second season because she became my waifu while watching it. ^^

Close picks were Kantai Collection (you know how I love my verbal tics-poi) and Oregairu 2. Hayato is pri cute to me. I remember when I posted him like, 3 times in a row in a I'll give you something kawaii thread.

Are cute characters the only requirement? I was under the impression content and tone of the series also mattered, which I wouldn't think Haikyuu!! fits the bill.

I suppose you're right about that. I'll just stick the next moe looking anime from that season in that spot.

I'm really not that good at picking what's not "Other."

Meanwhile, regarding the rest of the list, I've only partially seen Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!, Koufuku Graffiti, and Himouto! Umaru-chan, the latter of which is getting my vote because of the OP:

Freaking 6.3 million views now, that is impressive.

I do though, avidly watch OP, watch stuff AoT and the such

So yeah, you don't actually follow anime, only watch the mainstream ones.

Which is obviously okay as most anime is just not good enough anyways, especially for people who aren't into moeshit and ecchi like me.

ROFL please, I'm the weebo who learnt Japanese so he could read Bleach/Naruto/OP raws at 2AM, it's just that I've not seen these ones in particular

omg plz translate https://vndb.org/v2016and https://vndb.org/v548 and https://vndb.org/v17863 and a bunch of other sheet that needs translating

will pay two bags of potato chips and a half eaten biscuit

Dandelion! <3

Really underrated show. I loved the dynamics of the 9 king candidates.

I've just recently had a real want to watch that! :o

The great mind that brought us OreTwi and my avatar <3

GochiUsa sure improved dramatically this season but my choice is inevitably Yuru Yuri. If I try to say my second (like I usually do) It'd just end with being a very hard choice (like it usually is). Etotama, Kinmoza, Show By Rock, NNB, Gochiusa, Why did I bother.

Archived