what game are you playing on valentines

mitchermitcher

Probably continue making my Mario course based on the beginning of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I want it to be as accurate (to what was described as actually being there) as possible, not look too crappy (although it probably will be), and things like that, and still be decent as a course.

Probably continue making my Mario course based on the beginning of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I want it to be as accurate (to what was described as actually being there) as possible, not look too crappy (although it probably will be), and things like that, and still be decent as a course.

Is there any videos of people playing your levels? I don't have the game or a Wii U but I kinda am curious now.

Is there any videos of people playing your levels? I don't have the game or a Wii U but I kinda am curious now.

Not that I know of. I made one really bad design choice in one of my levels simply so it wouldn't be "too easy", and while I may have at least learned from that, I haven't really put the codes anywhere that someone that would make a video of them would see. 

Not that I know of. I made one really bad design choice in one of my levels simply so it wouldn't be "too easy", and while I may have at least learned from that, I haven't really put the codes anywhere that someone that would make a video of them would see. 

Agro make some Mario Maker videos for me pls

My friends and I were tired as hell and decided it would be a great idea to do a random D&D campain with random characters, but pull random abilities from the Superfight card game and use them as character traits.

personally I was a Gnome Rogue who was:

1. On Fire, Figuratively...........and literally
  2. Wearing one of those cones on my neck that is used to keep pets from licking themselves
  3. had a 6 foot neck.  on a Gnome.  So actually I was normal height, just all in the neck.

Not much actually got done in those 2 hours, if you couldn't already guess.

Archived