Ambuscade help?

NitroX

As some who dueled with these I feel like they are over powered or doesnt have a concistent layout.  Is there any way you guys can help me out making it a more, powerful and concise engine?

The main point in ambuscades is a backboned, advance trap monster layout (meaning trap and monster effect, also incudes passive if optional)

here is an example of an Ambuscade card (no i havent develop artwork for these cards, but i can select some images i drew from my novel...)

Bard, Hunter of the Ambscade

(Warrior-Ambuscade-Type, Lv 4, Dark, atk 2100, def 1200)

PASSIVE: If this card is removed from the field, either by battle or by card effect: you can special summon 1 “ambuscade” token whose stats are equal to this card’s atk, def, attribute, and element.  Its effects are negated.  If the tokens are summoned, send the top card from your deck to the graveyard.

TRAP: You can set this card as a continuous trap card.  If this card is faceup on the s/t zone: activate it as a continuous trap. When you would take damage: Inflict LP to your opponent half of what you took.  Once per turn, you can summon this card as an effect monster.

MONSTER: If this card is treated as a monster: Once per turn, you can send this face up card from the field to the graveyard to special summon a level 5 or 6 ambuscade monster in the graveyard. Or tribute this card and 1 other monster or ambuscade "card" you control to the grave to special summon 1 "ambuscade" monster whose levels are 7 or above from the deck.  If his monster effect was used, any monster or ambuscades cannot activate their passive effects.

This is one of many i can post, i will post a few more if i can.

Doing a fourth massive reset.  This will feature characters i drew for my series (not yet published) Rishing Heroes Series.

Features characters like:
Ace Tributon, Third Generation White Knight

Alisha Watson, Third Generation Dark Girl

Aldo Black, Buff of the Half Blood

Python Slytheryn, Main villian

Allie Smith, Resurrected soldier and prophesized End of the World Form weilder

Gigantorus, Purgatory Guardian

These names will be shortened down and the effects will be similar to their abilities.

I will post a full collection in another thread, please go to the other post if it is made.  Sorry mod.

Archived