Banlist predictions?

Ebon gonna get Wavering Banned over actual threats like Solemn Notice? Why do you think OCG printed Mermaylo over waving Eyes in the Gold series? Basically any trap hole is more of a problem dude. Really the chance of two limited cards interacting is really really small. Wavering is perfectly fine as a pendulum rota at 1

Watch Konami ban Bottomless as a misguided attempt to limit the power of Rafflesia.

Honestly, I think if they keep the limits from the Emergency list (maybe even keeping Crobat or Monkeyboard off even), a limit on Plushfire, and a limit on Wavering, it would be a list that didn't go too strong but kept PePe in check.

This is a list to release stuff more than anything else. *cough*DMOC*cough*

If anything, I think Omega would get hit in order to hit PSYs. Probably not a limit, but a semi.

Anyways, I think that a wavering hit would be alright, though it would mess up my Dinomists a little bit but theyre rouge anyways. Maybe we'll finally get a RML hit somehow?

I don't think RML has a chance of getting hit ever. It's draw power isn't that big of a deal, considering that it pretty much only ever appears in Exodia decks.

If Shaddolls got Construct back and DmoC, Shaddoll would easily come back. I am not joking. Construct adds so much to the deck it literally makes the deck jump up a tier.

Further aggravated by the existence of BLS and soon to be CED in TCG. If Harbinger ever comes out here, we have our Twin Twister out too

Archived