Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

I've hardly been in this section, and there're a few things I don't fully get, but I'd like to make a request for a new avatar pic.

[spoiler=What I want]I would like an avatar pic of the Pokemon Nuzleaf putting on/taking off Majora's Mask

[spoiler=Size]I don't care if the full pic's size is large, but I would prefer it to stay square

[spoiler=Render/Stock you want using]No preference

[spoiler=Payment]I would like something of significant quality. I am willing to put up 1000 points minimum, with additional points if I deem it nice.

[spoiler=Other]I would like for the color scheme to be very dark with Blacks, Dark Greens, and Purples as the main trio of colors.

I'd prefer for the pic to feature a closeup of Nuzleaf's head. (closer than shown in the sample image)

Nuzleaf's expression is maker's choice.

Optional bonus: Since Nuzleaf's face already looks like it has a mask, you can actually make it a mask it is about to take off to put Majora's Mask on. (not shown in sample image)

[spoiler=Example Image]IduYoK5.png (note: prefer it if you do not include the eye sparkle)

[spoiler=This is a render]

274_nuzleaf_by_pklucario-d6g31es.png

Basically, there is no background behind the picture; hence you only have the figure.

[spoiler=Stock image]

nuzleaf_s_song_by_warriorluvr127-d6o7nvl

Stock images are basically like wallpapers and the like.

----

So yeah, if you want whoever fills your request to use a particular picture for this avatar, then provide one. Otherwise, it's more/less up to the person to find a suitable pic that fits their (and your) fancy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived