[TDIL] Anime support and continuation stuff

bcebe8c4-s.jpg?resize=200%2C300

Gekkouga  / Moonlight Perfume
Normal Spell Card
(1) Target 1 “Lunalight” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster
(2) Banish this card from your Graveyard, then discard 1 card from your hand; add 1 “Lunalight” monster from your Deck to your hand.

054a2216.jpg?resize=169%2C300

Entermate Bot-Eyes Lizard / Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard
Level 4 EARTH Reptile-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1600
DEF 1200
(1) Once, during the turn this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; until the End Phase, this card’s name is treated as a card with the same name as the monster sent to the Graveyard.

6d1b8b0b-s.jpg?resize=169%2C300

Black Feather – Oborokage no Goufuu / Blackwing – Gofu the Hazy Shadow
 Level 5 DARK Winged Beast-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters.
(1) When this card is Special Summoned from the hand: You can Special Summon 2 "Hazy Shadow Tokens" (Winged Beast/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), but they cannot be Tributed or be used as Synchro Materials.
(2) You can banish this card and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters you control, then target 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster in your Graveyard with the same Level as the total Levels of the banished monsters; Special Summon it, and if you do, it is treated as a Tuner monster while face-up on the field.

da79d63b.jpg?resize=169%2C300

Dinomist Ankylos
Level 4 WATER Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 2000
Pendulum Scale: 6
Pendulum Effect:
(1) : Once, while this card is in your Pendulum Zone, you can negate an activated card effect that targets another “Dinomist” card(s) you control, then destroy this card.
Monster Effect:
(1) All monsters destroyed by “Dinomist” monsters you control by battle are banished instead.

a3a68c51-s.jpg?resize=169%2C300

Shiranui no Kagemono / Shiranui Sage
Level 4 FIRE Zombie-Type Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 0
You can only use each effect of “Shiranui Sage” once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 Zombie-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type Tuner Monster with 0 DEF from your Deck.
(2) If this card is banished: You can target 1 of your banished “Shiranui” monsters, except “Shiranui Sage”; Special Summon it. When you activate this effect while there is a face-up “Shiranui [something]”, you can target 2 monsters instead.

Note: [something] might be Shiranui Style Synthesis but the text is too blurry to be 100%. But for now, assume Synthesis.

c20628e2-s.jpg?resize=169%2C300

Hakaiken no Tsuioku / Destruction Sword Reminiscence
Normal Trap Card
(1) Discard 1 “Destruction Sword” card; Special Summon 1 “Buster Blader” monster from your Deck.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Fusion Summon 1 “Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman” from your Extra Deck by banishing Fusion Materials from your Graveyard.

https://ygorganization.com/three-three-six/

(Stuff came from here)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonlights get some added consistency; that's nice for them. A little slow; but it's a decent card.

idc about Perfoms.

idc about Blackwings.

Dinomists get a decently solid addition. That monster effect is pretty savage, but a little dependent on other monsters you control. Level 4 is good and, having solid stats, adds opportunity to go into Gear Gigant a little easier if you really need to. Not bad.

Shiranuis get a really solid addition. Worth noting that Uni-Zombie has 0 DEF, and that banish effect is going to be pretty good for keeping combos going. I've always considered Shiranuis to be the most playable of those throw-away archetypes; and now this definitely seals that deal.

Aaaaand then Reminiscence. It's uuuhh... I don't like that it requires you to send a specific kind of card from your hand; but it at least helps in the consistency. From-grave fusion summoning is pretty good, though.

I'm not really fond of the Buster Blader trap requiring you to ditch a certain card either, but hey, at least it lets you get Buster Blader out quicker so you can actually equip said Sword cards (or yeah, set up for the Fusion either that turn or later on). Getting Blader out quickly is one of the issues I've encountered from test runs, so this should help a bit. 

As for Kagemono, I don't know what card it's referring to when you can target 2 monsters instead; might be another member for them. Just have to wait and see, or try to transcribe the words off the pic (but it's blurry).

----

I'll abstain from commenting on the other stuff for now.

YES! Shiranuis finally get a use from their banished stuff. Sage by itself ramps up what they can do by a good amount. It's also nice that Unizombie is now semi-generically searchable.

I'm actually liking Reminiscence. It may need a discard of a specific card, but all the current Destruction Sword Spells/Traps have grave effects to subvert the cost. It also opens up the use of BB the Destruction Swordmaster, who was a pain to actually use.

Sage -> Unizombie send Mezuki

Mezuki bring back Sage -> make Omega to start looping Mezuki

That alone is enough to make the rest of the deck significantly better, and on top of that this card has a second absurd effect that makes the trap actually good now

I'm not really fond of the Buster Blader trap requiring you to ditch a certain card either, but hey, at least it lets you get Buster Blader out quicker so you can actually equip said Sword cards (or yeah, set up for the Fusion either that turn or later on). Getting Blader out quickly is one of the issues I've encountered from test runs, so this should help a bit. 

As for Kagemono, I don't know what card it's referring to when you can target 2 monsters instead; might be another member for them. Just have to wait and see, or try to transcribe the words off the pic (but it's blurry).

----

I'll abstain from commenting on the other stuff for now.

Org theorizes it's Shiranui Style Synthesis.

Oh! Gofu summons from the Grave? It doesn't say that on the card... That's pretty cool.

OP hasn't updated. But yeah this card can summon 6-7 synchros on its own from the grave. Point on Brio was there's this BW I can't remeber off the top of my head that OCG is fond of ATM, summons a token? Idk maybe not

Potential wise, BW are notoriously bad topdeckers. And Whirlwind can basically search this off anything. It's just a long needed get back in the game cards BW have wanted and needed

Archived