[TDIL] Anime support and continuation stuff

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Org theorizes it's Shiranui Style Synthesis.

That's what I left in the main post, right?

Probably is, though.

Anyway, Gofu's effect has been updated accordingly (and yeah, it's a lot better now).

----

I hope they just combine the three fogs though. Together is a good monster as three monsters it's sheet

That would be a good idea, since each of them aren't great on their own (and not worth wasting 2 ED slots that could go to better cards.)

Also, do you think other sets will get cards, or just BOSH?

I suspect some other back stuff might get some more stuff to play with, but at this point, just have to wait and see.

Maybe more Amorphages or some other cards that need a buff to be worth a second look at in terms of playability.

(Someone mentioned Aromas last night; kind of doubting Konami will give them back supports, but again it's still early).

If they're giving Dinomist, Buster Blader and Shiranui support, then I see no reason for them to not make Igknight, Aroma, Red-Eyes, Majespecter, Greydle, Black Luster Soldier, Amorphage, Digital Bug and Blue-Eyes support.

Of course, they might not release support for all of these immediately, it could be an ongoing thing.

Did someone say Aroma and Red-Eyes?

If all the CROS, CORE, and BOSH archetypes are getting support, even if it's one card each . . . *laughs maniacally*

Red Eyes needed that fusion spell to not be so utterly restrictive. Aroma need Cyber Stein unbanned

I love how Sage single-handedly makes Shiranuis good.

Now if only Digital Bugs got a card... or several.

Inzektors being relax'd on TCG side could facilitate a DB tech

Lunalight really wanted a +1 searcher, not a +0. The deck runs out of advantage so fast, and they wanted a stratos rather than MORE REVIVAL that happens to also search. It's definitely going to be played, but not quite what they wanted. It finds Wolf, at least.

Bod-Eyes is currently garbage. Sad.

i really don't know abouyt gofu

Ankylos isn't good, but it's another Level, and its stats aren't garbage, so it's fine.

Sage is easily the best card here. Makes Shiranui NOT total sheet, and you now have 2 good generic-ish Shiranui now, between this and Spiritmaster. So gogo zombie icarus attack engine with good cards!

not sure on bb trap either. Seems good, but supports something that isn't exactly grand.

Black wings topdecking isn't the issue

the got a pseudo thrasher that bypasses their normal summon that works in conjunction with blizzard which is near, it still needs the set up for the second effect but at least it's a name so you can prioritize your BW SS effects before you commit to a normal summon for whirlwind

theoretically a blank Double Summon with the added bonus of being a blackwing monster

Black wings topdecking isn't the issue

the got a pseudo thrasher that bypasses their normal summon that works in conjunction with blizzard which is near, it still needs the set up for the second effect but at least it's a name so you can prioritize your BW SS effects before you commit to a normal summon for whirlwind

theoretically a blank Double Summon with the added bonus of being a blackwing monster

You've certainly got a point there, I just feel any synchro based deck needs a follow up plan in such an aggressive game like the one we have. Maybe top deck wasn't the best word and follow up was a better one? Literally anything can search this off whirl which is really nice. I just don't know if it's enough to help BW's.

Last I recall of blackwings, granted this is like April 2015, it was pray for a chaos monster, blizzard or DAD, this kinda removes that pressure

Archived