Fire Emblem Cards! (Path of Radiance) [7/?]

Yuuji Kazami

Whew, these were tiring to make appealing. I know that Ike is the main character, and he shouldn't be only a super rare, but this is only his ranger form. Also, the card looked better when featured as a Super Rare, so I stuck with it. Don't hate me.

ba7WtYe.jpg

h6SVd0X.jpg

O8463Y4.jpg

mDhLacu.jpg

NRe6A0Z.jpg

WiNaqlZ.jpg

0LcfHfG.jpg

I don't know the exact number of cards in this set, but I want to make it look appealing as well as effective in meta. After the monsters, I'll be adding Spells and Traps based off of Path of Radiance as well.

For the other games... It'll have to wait. Path of Radiance will be my priority to finish, since this is a set I will be serious about. Tell me your thoughts!

I think Ike's ATK gain is too much for a 1900 ATK 3*.  But that's me.

Elincia is a little to protected for my taste, but seems fairly balanced.

Mist should deal half damage if attacking directly.  It just bypassed my 4k ATK monster.  Not to mention, it can get stronger...

Titania seems a little too strong at 3k ATK.  Maybe 2800 ATK and you have a deal.  And boost it to 6* cause... really?  2800 ATK 5*?

Ok, Soren's effect is a little to strong to be using during your opponent's turn in my opinion.

Rolf... just why would I want an 800 ATK monster attacking?  Is it using it's DEF as it's ATK?

Boyd is fine.  Kinda mean effect, but fine.

I think Ike's ATK gain is too much for a 1900 ATK 3*.  But that's me.

Elincia is a little to protected for my taste, but seems fairly balanced.

Mist should deal half damage if attacking directly.  It just bypassed my 4k ATK monster.  Not to mention, it can get stronger...

Titania seems a little too strong at 3k ATK.  Maybe 2800 ATK and you have a deal.  And boost it to 6* cause... really?  2800 ATK 5*?

Ok, Soren's effect is a little to strong to be using during your opponent's turn in my opinion.

Rolf... just why would I want an 800 ATK monster attacking?  Is it using it's DEF as it's ATK?

Boyd is fine.  Kinda mean effect, but fine.

Ike's effect only applies when he attacks, not on your opponent's turn.

Elincia is a support card, which is why she needed more protection for her low stats.

Mist is admittedly a powerhouse, but not enough to make her ridiculous. She is still susceptible to effect negation.

Titania only becomes 3K ATK when your LP is below 2000. That’s more than enough reason for her to have 3K ATK.

Soren is pretty powerful as well, but this deck needed strong counters. Also, his effect wouldn't work on monsters with higher than 1500 DEF, which is not that uncommon.

Rolf can attack in Defense Position, if you bothered to read the card.

Boyd's effect is not mean if it leaves him open after using his effect.

Ike's effect only applies when he attacks, not on your opponent's turn.

Elincia is a support card, which is why she needed more protection for her low stats.

Mist is admittedly a powerhouse, but not enough to make her ridiculous. She is still susceptible to effect negation.

Titania only becomes 3K ATK when your LP is below 2000. That’s more than enough reason for her to have 3K ATK.

Soren is pretty powerful as well, but this deck needed strong counters. Also, his effect wouldn't work on monsters with higher than 1500 DEF, which is not that uncommon.

Rolf can attack in Defense Position, if you bothered to read the card.

Boyd's effect is not mean if it leaves him open after using his effect.

I realize these are your cards, so you can completely disregard my CnC, though that would make it harder to CnC your stuff in the future.  It also seems I'm going to have to dumb down what I was saying -.-

Ike is fine.

Elincia is fine.

I would debate Mist.  Mist can attack directly.  After the first boost, it's at 2k.  Second boost, it's at 2500.  That's as strong or stronger than most 5-6*s already and even some 7-8*s.  And it can attack directly, bypassing the opponent's monsters.  2k ATK is a quarter of your opponent's LP, or even half depending on the game mode.  Yes, you can argue that it is susceptible to card effects, but I rarely see effect negating cards that target opponent's monster until mid game unless your opponent draws a S/T.  My problem isn't that Mist can gain ATK, which is fine in itself.  It's the fact that it can BYPASS anything I put on the field.  Put down a face-down to stall?  Bypassed.  Put down a boss?  Bypassed.  Maybe my card stock is small, but I've never seen such a powerful card be able to attack directly without the damage being halved.

Titania is fine.

Soren is fine.

Rolf is fine.  But I was asking if it attacks with it's defense like the martial artist guy's deck from Arc-V or the tiny 800 ATK.  Because if it can only attack with the tiny 800 ATK, than this is just a staller and I'd rather run Goblin Attack Force or Spear Dragon or even Big Shield Gardna or even Meklord Emperor Wisel.

Boyd is fine.

Except for Mist, I was giving you stuff to consider, not really saying anything was too broken.

I realize these are your cards, so you can completely disregard my CnC, though that would make it harder to CnC your stuff in the future.  It also seems I'm going to have to dumb down what I was saying -.-

Ike is fine.

Elincia is fine.

I would debate Mist.  Mist can attack directly.  After the first boost, it's at 2k.  Second boost, it's at 2500.  That's as strong or stronger than most 5-6*s already and even some 7-8*s.  And it can attack directly, bypassing the opponent's monsters.  2k ATK is a quarter of your opponent's LP, or even half depending on the game mode.  Yes, you can argue that it is susceptible to card effects, but I rarely see effect negating cards that target opponent's monster until mid game unless your opponent draws a S/T.  My problem isn't that Mist can gain ATK, which is fine in itself.  It's the fact that it can BYPASS anything I put on the field.  Put down a face-down to stall?  Bypassed.  Put down a boss?  Bypassed.  Maybe my card stock is small, but I've never seen such a powerful card be able to attack directly without the damage being halved.

Titania is fine.

Soren is fine.

Rolf is fine.  But I was asking if it attacks with it's defense like the martial artist guy's deck from Arc-V or the tiny 800 ATK.  Because if it can only attack with the tiny 800 ATK, than this is just a staller and I'd rather run Goblin Attack Force or Spear Dragon or even Big Shield Gardna or even Meklord Emperor Wisel.

Boyd is fine.

Except for Mist, I was giving you stuff to consider, not really saying anything was too broken.

Alright, thanks. However, your first CnC wasn't exactly telling me that my monster's were fine. I could only see negativity towards all the cards, minus Boyd.

And yes, Mist is powerful. I'll consider lowering ATK or changing its effect in the future, but I'll see when I get more support cards out and finish the set. After all, she can still fall in battle.

Alright, thanks. However, your first CnC wasn't exactly telling me that my monster's were fine. I could only see negativity towards all the cards, minus Boyd.

And yes, Mist is powerful. I'll consider lowering ATK or changing its effect in the future, but I'll see when I get more support cards out and finish the set. After all, she can still fall in battle.

The first CnC was more, "this might be an issue" or "think about this" type of thing.  Hence why I used "I think... for my taste, but seems fairly balanced... seems a little to strong... maybe... a little to strong... in my opinion... kinda mean" all of which were supposed to give the feeling of suggestion or even uncertainty.  But I digress.

I look forward to more support.  I suggest you use your archetype in Duel Portal, makes it very easy to play out scenarios and wash out abuses/flaws.

The first CnC was more, "this might be an issue" or "think about this" type of thing.  Hence why I used "I think... for my taste, but seems fairly balanced... seems a little to strong... maybe... a little to strong... in my opinion... kinda mean" all of which were supposed to give the feeling of suggestion or even uncertainty.  But I digress.

I look forward to more support.  I suggest you use your archetype in Duel Portal, makes it very easy to play out scenarios and wash out abuses/flaws.

I've decided to post this archetype on hold. As a somewhat new cardmaker, I realized that the best ways to improve would be taking on the challenges of others, as well as creating my own archetypes with a unique story. This will what make me better.

Currently, I'm having issues with Duel Portal because I cannot upload cards for some unfathomable reason. I am unable to paste the link of the card using Mozerilla Firefox.

Thanks for your time in CnCing. 

Archived