Open RP Game; Post as your avatar

cr47t

Ok, this is an experiment I'm trying. I saw another post-as-your-avatar thread a while back and thinking about it now, I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

Basically, since I don't have an elaborate setting or plot like the actual RP threads do, what you should do as your character/avatar is do or say something in relation to the actions of the above user/avatar's post.

Rules;

1. All YCM rules apply.

2. No godmodding or OP powers, even if your avatar's character allows it.

3. When you first post on the thread, or post with a new avatar, please try and give a brief description of the character. This is so the next poster(s) know who they're dealing with.

4. If your avatar dosen't have a specific character, you can make one up to go along with it, or just use it as a generic entity if you have no ideas.

5. If you have a large amount of text at once (also known as a textwall) please try and put it in a spoiler.

6. If you have anything to say OOC, try putting it in a spoiler, different color text, or something else to distinguish it from the IC part of the post.

7. I have the right to add rules as the game goes on if I feel like I need to.

So here I go to start;

I walk into the room, happy from finishing my breakfast, and notice someone else in the room with me. (That's you, next poster.)

OJ9jvZk.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(My avatar atm is/are the Regi quads from Pokemon: Regice, Regirock, Registeel, and Regigigas. They're relatively human-sized (except for Regigigas) golems made of ice, steel, rock, and, in Regigigas' case, an unspecified material.)

The 4 golems sat on the floor, each one drinking coffee except for the ice golem, who was drinking iced tea. They each stared at the blue-haired swordsman, who knocked the ceiling lights to the floor.

"Are you going to fix the damage, swordsman?" the large golem asked. The other golems stood up and gathered around the man, curious.

Ok, this is an experiment I'm trying. I saw another post-as-your-avatar thread a while back and thinking about it now, I'm thinking of giving it a shot.

Basically, since I don't have an elaborate setting or plot like the actual RP threads do, what you should do as your character/avatar is do or say something in relation to the actions of the above user/avatar's post.

Rules;

1. All YCM rules apply.

2. No godmodding or OP powers, even if your avatar's character allows it.

3. When you first post on the thread, or post with a new avatar, please try and give a brief description of the character. This is so the next poster(s) know who they're dealing with.

4. If your avatar dosen't have a specific character, you can make one up to go along with it, or just use it as a generic entity if you have no ideas.

5. If you have a large amount of text at once (also known as a textwall) please try and put it in a spoiler.

6. If you have anything to say OOC, try putting it in a spoiler, different color text, or something else to distinguish it from the IC part of the post.

7. I have the right to add rules as the game goes on if I feel like I need to.

So here I go to start;

I walk into the room, happy from finishing my breakfast, and notice someone else in the room with me. (That's you, next poster.)

What if I have a different avatar (I tend to change mine on a weekly basis)?

If it needs to be consistent:

I have this one.

gRmxJwr.png

A tall and lanky artificial vampire that enjoys singing and operas, and is armed with a large musket that fires magic bullets that can hit anyone. She is one of the most playful and cheerful members of Millennium, but at the same time one of the most vicious.

Otherwise:

Helen enters the room and sees an odd bunch gathered near a young man. "Do you have room for one more? I'm a bit hungry".

My avatar should be very obvious by now...

(This counts as one of the rare occasions I RP since 2011)

Anyway...

Sakura sat at another table in the room, drinking a glass of cherry soda and eating a plate of torikatsu. She watched as Helene attempted to get the group to accept them into their group.

"Well, at least she's being civil about this," she said to herself as she took another sip. "Unlike Ino, who is still obnoxious as ever and barges into things even more so now, this girl at least has some class. Though, I've no idea if this man is like Sasuke, or even Naruto for that matter. Let's see."

She turned her head over to the scene concerning the swordsman and the broken lights. 

"I'm going to assume that he has enough skill to screw it in himself," Sakura remarked, referencing the swordsman from earlier after the robot gave him a new light bulb to replace the one he just broke.

She finished up her meal and left the room. At this moment, she had to go to her day job somewhere in the city.

"Unfortunately, because SOMEONE at the office didn't want to find a replacement to cover their shifts, now I have to do it. Then again, they've pulled that sheet for the past five months and it pisses the hell out of me. I don't get paid enough for this."

She made a hand seal and disappeared in a swirl of wind.

After walking around aimlessy for awhile, wondering why he ever let a penguin write directions for him, The small robot came across an office buliding, it decided it would go in an ask for directions. It soon saw a women wearing ninja clothes." Hi my name is Des, I'm wondering if you chould direct me to 165 Gatway Rd."

Sakura looked behind her and saw the robot asking for directions. 

"165 Gateway, huh? When you get out of here, turn right and walk two blocks north from here, then make a left and you should be on Gateway Road. Should be the 14th building to your left; you probably won't miss it. It should be a skyscraper like this one is."

She took out a piece of paper and wrote down the directions quickly. 

"Sorry that I can't help you more than this," she apologized. "But hopefully you find that place; I know it's there since I can see it from my office."

She went over to the nearby elevator and pushed the "up" button, needing to go to the 24th floor of the building.

"Thanks" Des said quickly as the elevedor closed. Des followed the new diections and ended up at the buliding. "Hello, come in" said a clerk of the building "I'm here to take the judo class" Des replied "It's on the 12th floor" "Thanks" Des went into the elevetor as fast as it chould. After the door closed the cleark said "Boy, that place sure does get some werid people"

"No thanks" I go, then turn to Ike after the last few posts from thinking about the previous posts, and ask him; "If it's not what it looks like, I wanna know what it is."

OOC: I'm sorry if that seems lame but I'm not the best at this.

After the judo lesson, Des comes out of the skyscraper and stares at the sky. After looking at it for some time des relizes he's hungry and goes back into the building, then bumps into a lanky figre. "Do I know you form somewhere, probably not. Anyway... I'm going to the food court, and it looks like I squished your drink. Do you want to com inside with me, you know, so I can replace your drink."

* Sakura's office; 24th floor of some building *

Sakura looked at all of the paperwork spread out across her desk. Half of it wasn't even hers, but rather for her colleague that hadn't shown up to work for the past couple of months.

"Damn it Z, I know we're in the same department but I'm not the only one who's supposed to be doing your sheet while you're who the hell knows where for five months," she started swearing under her breath. "The other two guys quit a couple months ago for whatever reason, and Mr. Y doesn't bother with new hires. When I'm the highest rank in this department, I get stuck with all of the crap. I had better get a pay raise, because I don't get appreciated enough for this."

She started to complete her part of the work before moving on to Z's portion. After about a hour or so, she finished up everything and started to look on the internet for latest news.

"OK, what's going on now?"

-------

OOC: Next Design and I seem to be disjointed from the rest of you; I'm at work, Next Design is at some building and remainder of you are in some room.

You can guess who Y and Z are meant to be in terms of people; for the record, I know Z has legitimate reasons for being gone since he tells me these things on a regular basis (so I'm not mad at him for being gone).

(I'm talking about Zex [the CC mod who you don't see often] and YCMaker)

"Oh my name, it's Des, thought it's not like you told me yours either"say des " and I think I remember where I know you from, weren't you with that group that had the lightbulb problem?"

OOC: while you are right about the disjointment thing sakura, you forgot that nyx is in the buliding aswell, and that it's been impled tht spaz is here to. Just a note

OOC: Hmm, I thought I implied that I went to a different building that the rest of you were in, but meh.

All my character did so far was eat something, transport self to work and start complaining about why Mr. Y isn't getting me another helper. 

(I think this is more of Sakura the member [me] and less on the character whose name I'm using; oh well.) 

(Let's assume I finished looking at the net and went downstairs to said park)

----

Sakura was on her phone, talking to a friend on the other line. 

"Hey Hinata, how's life with your husband back home?," she asked. She waited for a minute while Hinata responded before answering back.

"I'm more or less doing okay on my end; bar for having to do multiple people's work because they either quit or are somewhere else. I mean, I do have an assistant who got hired recently, but he's not fully ready to handle all the tasks. Eventually I'll have to teach him how to, so the workload can be split. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to wait for Mr. Y and could hire new people on my own, considering he doesn't even keep tabs on what we do in this department. Even some of my friends in the other departments say he doesn't keep track of their doings."

She continued her conversation for another five minutes before hanging up. At that moment, she saw the girl from the cafe with the man she was trying to get near. 

"Oh hi there, you two need something?," she called out. 

"Do you believe in our Lo-" *The Next Design stomps on Helen's foot* "Ow! Okay." *ahem* "We saw how busy you seemed back at the other establishment and thought you could use a meal. Or anything else to ease you. Though, if you're too busy right now, that's okay. I can make myself scarce."

(I think this is more of Sakura the member [me] and less on the character whose name I'm using; oh well.) 

Yeah; I figured that, too.

"Thanks for your concern, but I'm fine," Sakura replied. "I already had my lunch earlier."

She got up and started walking back to her office to clean up stuff before going home for the day. Upon getting back to her office, she turned on her computer and started to catch up on her list of anime.

"Finally, they subbed XYZ 13," she exclaimed as she looked online and clicked the link. "Let's hope they do the rest of them, and of course, the recent episode with all the parts in."

She took out a bottle of strawberry soda from a nearby fridge and started watching.

----

OOC: Well, considering my avatar is pretty much Sakura from Naruto Shippuden (with a Xmas hat), I'm kind of constrained in what I can do with respect to this RP.

Just assume that Sakura has an office job somewhere in the city in highest position of her department, but she has minimal help since her colleague is frequently absent and others have already quit or resigned due to scandals. As for Sasuke / Sarada, assume that I haven't married and/or gotten kids. 

Back at the park Des started coplaining to helen about her action."Why in the world whould you start talking abot that" "about wha..." "Don't play dumb I know you were about to say 'love' back there!" Des snapped angarly, then he started to come down "Mind you, I Guess you chouldn't help it, I am handsome" Des joked ,then mumbled "And I guess I have a crush on you to..."

Archived