[Finished]YGO4Ever - Season 1: Edibles.

Storm Button

This is the first "season" of a card making series I will be hosting throughout 2016.

Your mission: Choose 3 edible objects IRL, draw a CUSTOM PICTURE, and make a BALANCED CARD worthy of the Advanced section.

Rules:

-Follow the normal card posting rules.EVEN THE DON'T POST WITH POST ATTACHMENT ONE.

-ABSOLUTELY no illegal material, copyrighted material, or abusive material/innapropriate material.

-Draw the picture yourself, or be disqualified.

-No swears in the card lore.

-If you don't like someone's card, DONT MENTION IT. This isn't a card post, this is a CONTEST. LET THE JUDGES DO THE JUDGING.

Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate disqualification from this and all FUTURE contests I host.

Don't forgot to enjoy yourself, and remember, the objects you choose MUST be edible.

If you think you should be a judge, fill in this form and PM it to me, I will announce my desicions when the contest starts.

Form:

YCM name:

YCM level:

You must have at least 3 cards in the "Advanced" section, and they must have stayed there for at least 1 week. Do you?

Why you should be a judge:

Judging Criteria:

On a scale of 1/10, how balanced is the card?

Rate the card's design on a scale of 1/10

On a scale of 1/10, how unique is this card?

On a scale of 1/3(because this can't be more than 5% of the grade)How good is the(hand-made, Photoshop is ok)picture?

Prizes:

1st place: 100 points

2nd place: 60 points

3rd place: 10 reps/likes.

Contest deadline: May 1st.

Given the constraints of this contest, it is very unlikely you'll get many contestants (if any). Not many people here draw their images (we have a few members who do, but a lot of the time, we don't.

Also, asking for a member's age should NOT be in the form. You could always look on their profile for said info if they choose to give it.

Another thing about the judging criteria, it must be made public so contestants know what you're looking for. (I will assume you have read the constraints on what you can grade on + how much certain portions can be worth at most)

We've had a few incidents in the past where the host/judges didn't provide a clear criteria when rendering results. 

----

As the above poster mentioned, you should have a prize (otherwise there is little motivation for members to come around). That, and when do you intend for this contest to end?

Archived