Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh! Skies [IC]

A Zai RP Yu-Gi-Oh! Animesque Shonen Action Adventure

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

KKGxyCb.png

He didn't have time for this... he really didn't. So Shoraku had found himself walking right around the ugly girl that tried to confront her on the shrimp's behalf. Dirk was right there too so, rather than spit out yet another insult that would this time be aimed at the girl, it'd be a smarter play to make the girl like the complete aggressor. Perhaps it'd get her into detention so that she'd be out of Shoraku's hair... at least for the moment.

As expected, PE had as near as made no difference murdered Shoraku, as he half-expected it would be. But unlike what Shoraku had half-expected, it wasn't because of Dirk's idea of a round of laps; it was actually Dirk's idea of dodge-ball. That damned hippopotamus had been sitting in the center of the gym like a baller, firing ball upon ball on Shoraku and his classmates much like a minigun would spray its own ammunition. Shoraku laughed at some of the students that had been hit first, but was so busy doing so that he'd been absolutely pummeled by the balls as a result of his lack of attention. It might have been the fun type of murder, at least for that day, but it was murder nonetheless. Thankfully, Shoraku caught a break in the period that followed, which he found to be the culinary arts class. It might not have been a class he enjoyed that much, mostly because of his mentality that cooking was for girls, Shoraku followed along anyway; if only because if he were to refuse then he'd have nothing to eat for lunch that day... and Shoraku turned out to be quite the competent cook. Who would've thought?

Now though, after having already eaten what he'd made in his culinary arts class, Shoraku found himself at his open locker, staring at two decks that he had in his hands as well as the one already inside his Duel Disk. That one specifically was designed specifically to hard-counter the Pendulum Summoning mechanic, but he couldn't know for sure whether the girl he was supposed to face was even capable of such a thing. Then he looked through the deck that was in his right hand. That one was too good; Shoraku didn't want to wipe the floor with the girl before he could accurately judge whether or not she was a competent duelist. That just left the deck in his left hand. If he remembered correctly, this was his experimental one with all the Acid Golems and the Acidic Formulae. Deciding that one would serve his purposes for now, Shoraku returned his right-hand deck back on top of the top shelf, before ejecting the one inside his Duel Disk and placing that right next to it. He then shut the locker that was in front of him and turned the dial to a random setting, before inserting the Acid Golem deck in the place of the previous one.

'Well that's done, now I gotta see if I actually need a magnifying glass this time,' Shoraku thought to himself as he left to find this Emma Pathos girl.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:17 AM
Emma, naturally, found Shoraku within moments of break starting. It was a natural result of being focused on worming out every secret, every possible piece of hidden information of possible value, that she made it a habit of looking up the schedules of other students. Most of what she discovered, due to nature of this being a high school, was rumors of everyone having relations with just about everyone else, about a third of which were true- disgusting as it sounded. However, on rare occasions, she found information worth knowing, and those were the nuggets she held out for.

"You've no classes to get to," Emma said in her usual blunt-force-trauma method of speech, "and given preliminary examination, you don't have anyone relevant to speak with, myself excluded. Duel." She said, unfurling her violet-aura Disk. "You have my go-ahead to select the Action Field, unless you'd rather leave it up to the randomizer."

Of course, Emma thought with a smirk, both options would help her mentally profile her opponent, which was what she was really after. Her Duel Record wasn't impeccable, due to several intentional losses to aid in her information-gathering, and several more legitimate losses, but the ratio was set up to put her in a position where no one who looked up her numbers would either be intimidated or insulted: exactly 210/92/4. 70% winrate was idealized, according to her research, and it hadn't failed her yet.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

King K. Azo

King K. Azo

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
    Last Visit Jan 31 2019 12:52 AM
  • Alias:Saiku

"Yuuuuuuuuu-shhhhhhhiiiiiiii-roooooooooooooo-kuuuuuuuunnnn!!!" Akira chuckled to himself as he heard a familiar voice call out for his best friend. He watched quietly as Meiko slung an arm around Yushiro. Hmm... those two were really a cute looking couple. Or... they would be, if they were one. He, the man Akira, would have to see if he could do something about that. After all, it was the duty of the best friend to help said friend get the girl! Or embarrass them in front of the girl. He'd have to somehow do both at once.

He drifted into thought, semi-ignoring Meiko as she rambled a bit. Maybe he would have to do something like forge love letters. He'd need help though, since Yushiro knew his handwriting.  "Oi," Meiko figuratively grabbed Akira and body slammed him back into reality. "What's with that "oh it doesn't matter how hard I try, there's no way I can possibly beat her," look on your face?" Oh, she was annoyed. An annoyed girl was a scary girl.

"He, the man Yushiro, didn't challenge her, the tiny annoying one, of his own free will," Akira explained. "He lost a bet. Also. hello, Meiko," Hopefully, that cleared up her confusion.

Okay, school was a... trip for Sai. He went to art class and apparently shared it with a boy named Roy Spectrum... a son of the people that owned Spectrum Corp! Holy crap, he was not ready. Thank god that despite having bright orange hair, he was not noticeable. He did his best to stay hidden, not wanting to talk. He was afraid he'd make and even bigger fool of himself than that Salem kid....

Soon, lunch rolled by and Sai sat in an empty table in the far corner to eat. Hopefully, he'd get some peace. He shuffled through his deck, checking to make sure every card he wanted was in there. He had to be ready to duel at any time. Any entertainment duelist worth their salt should be able to do that.

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

KKGxyCb.png

Sure enough, Shoraku found himself... well, found, just as he shut his locker after switching decks. Good to know that this shrimp Emma knew how to keep tabs on people. Although a hallway wasn't the best place to have an action duel; that was something Shoraku knew from common sense, which Emma seemed to lack.

"You've no classes to get to, and given preliminary examination, you don't have anyone relevant to speak with, myself excluded. Duel."

"Well that's not very nice," Shoraku remarked in a sarcastic tone, "You could've just said 'Hey, we agreed to have a duel at this time, so let's duel.' Or something or rather along those lines. But don't go reminding me how miserable my life is, lady; that's just not cool at all,"

Shoraku shook his head in disapproval, before continuing.

"We're better off taking this outside anyway," he motioned for Emma to follow him using his head, before walking down the hallway towards one of the doors that would the two outside the block they were in, "And we never discussed terms either. If your tiny shrimp brain has anything on them, now would be the time to spit them out."

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
    Last Visit Dec 28 2018 11:47 PM

"Eeeeh? A duel, you say? I gotta see this!"

Suddenly Balthazar Gilliad was following after Shoraku and Emma, grinning ear to ear as he adjusted the pair of goggles that sat atop his head. "Don't think I've met you guys yet, have I? Name's Balthazar, though most just stick with Balthy."

He then noticed they were just now passing past the cafeteria, and took the opportunity to run to the door, sticking his head in and yelling to the first people he recognized. "Hey, Sai, Yushiro!" he called to the boys who were in the same year he was. "We've got ourselves a duel out here, come and see!" He slammed the door back behind him and ran to catch up with the pair, grin renewed as he kept pace with them, walking slightly turned to the side so as to address both of them genially.

"Mind if I take winner, you two? Although, I guess we won't have time for that, unless one of you manages to close it in one move, eh?" he teased, looking conspiratorially at Shoraku. "She looks determined, mate, might just do ya in real quick."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

XCh7dSv.png

Ah, lunchtime. A wonderful time of the day where one could take a short break from their labors to sit down, socialize, and enjoy some food. Who better to enjoy it with than the school's finest culinary arts teacher, right? As always, Bronislav had made three lunches worth of food today and carried them in a small grocery bag at his side; one for himself, and two for any students he may encounter that either needed a pick-me-up or simply forgot to eat. Proper nutrition was crucial to a healthy life! Today, as with any day of school, Bronislav put himself in the same cafeteria as the students. Sure, there was a staff room for this sort of thing, but it was much quieter in there. Besides, if he ate with the staff every day, there wouldn't be much point in making three lunches every day!

Today he spotted one student sitting by his lonesome in the far corner. He recognized this boy as he did with any student that had already been to this school before; Sai Kamezooka. He liked this guy's style; duel to make others smile. Very selfless, and for it quite admirable. With the trademarked Bronislav smile, the big guy made his merry way over to the table Sai was sitting at, and placed himself at a seat opposite the boy. "I see something is bothering you," Bronislav said. "Before you put smiles on the faces of everyone else, what say we put one back on yours first, eh?" Bronislav then reached into the bag at his side, procuring two tupperware containers before placing one in front of him, and the other in front of Sai. In Bronislav's box, a recently-reheated steak and broccoli, sided with a chocolate chip muffin and a red apple. In Sai's, a meatloaf and corn, sided with a muffin not at all unlike Bronislav's. "Eat, my boy, and speak to Mr. Retyunskikh. What ails you?"

QIbJ3rU.png

"Ehhh!? He challenged you to a duel!?"

"Surely she can handle one boy."

"Of course I can," Kimiko boasted. Sitting on her right was Natsuko Tsuchida, and at her right, Akiko Takanashi. The three of them always sat as a group, and to put it bluntly, Kimiko had the other two in the palm of her hand. The other two admired Kimiko greatly, and if they weren't following her, rest assured they were most likely doing something Kimiko told them to do. Speaking of which...

"Natsuko."

"Yes!?"

Kimiko looked around the cafeteria for a bit, before finding...not quite her target. Close enough. Pointing at a freakishly large boy over in the corner, Kimiko said "See that guy? He should have a geeky little friend with him. I want you to keep an eye on the friend, and if he duels, report back afterwards and tell me what I should expect."

"Understood!" And with all the speed of a great tempest, Natsuko shoved the remainder of her lunch into her mouth and darted off, intent to sneakily and stealthily keep an eye on the tall guy's friend.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Timeskipper

Timeskipper

Viral

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
    Last Visit Feb 20 2019 05:41 AM
  • Alias:Skip

That day, at lunchtime at Blue Yonder Academy, a certain seat at the teachers' table was conspicuously not empty. A tall, serene-looking man was sitting along with the other, slightly uncomfortable teachers.

"My, my. Today's salad is really too soppy, don't you think?", he commented with a smile, wondering why none of his colleagues bothered to answer. Ah, same old, same old. My colleagues are, as usually, as incommunicative as ever.

Despite the cold shoulder most of his fellow teachers were still giving him, there was no way professor Hanzo would let that get him down. For a moment, he considered socializing with what could very well possibly be his students, but it seemed like everyone was already involved in some conversation. And it would be rude and disruptive of him to butt in uninvited.

After all, everything that came inside a cell first knocked at its receptors, and he felt that the students wouldn't prove very "receptive" at the moment.

He resumed chewing his soppy and frankly quite tasteless salad. Not that that bothered him. Whatever the taste might be, the plate of salad was a part of his daily nutritional schedule, and it was perfectly nutritional and healthy, after all.

He would've enjoyed some company, though. Ah well, he thought, part of the art is to savor the moments of loneliness to reflect. And I reflect that I might just add a few more decagrams of salad to the plate. I will need some more exercise, I believe.

And with that, he got up and walked to the buffet.

I don't have a signature because I'm lazy

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
    Last Visit Jun 26 2019 05:29 PM
  • Discord:Zai#7925
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

\Qr9RV4K.png

"Yuuuuuuuuu-shhhhhhhiiiiiiii-roooooooooooooo-kuuuuuuuunnnn!!!"

"Huh?" The rather uncommon occurence of someone other than Akira calling him by name snapped Yushiro out of his train of thought. He turned his head just in time to see the aftermath of Meiko's cartwheel. She kept talking as he felt her arm wrap around his neck.

"Man, Yushiro-kun, I heard that you challenged Kimiko-chan to a duel! That's so awesome! I mean, I of course wanted to challenge her because she's like super well known, you know? Apparently pretty good with those cards of hers, and obviously someone anyone trying to become the best they can at this game would want to beat from the get go."

At first Yushiro was pleasantly surprised. After all, Meiko was one of the few people, let alone girls who talked to him on a regular basis. And there was certainly a part of him that enjoyed the physical contact. But then he deflated a little as he listened to what she was rambling about. Taketo seemed to stay pleased though, spinning up its arms and legs and floating in circles around Meiko in a friendly manner.

"But here you are, already challenging her and going out of your way to make this big hubbub for everyone to go watch. But, taking initiative and going for what you want is what being a man is all about, so I obviously can't fault you for that. In fact, great job Yushiro-kun."

With that, she bounced to he feet and turned back around to Yushiro. It took her a moment, but she picked up on how he was feeling.

Oi, what's with that "oh it doesn't matter how hard I try, there's no way I can possibly beat her," look on your face?"

Before Yushiro could get a word in, though, Akira explained the situation, having noticed Meiko maling her way over. He, the man Yushiro, didn't challenge her, the tiny annoying one, of his own free will," Akira explained. "He lost a bet. Also. hello, Meiko,"

"...Yeah." Yushiro whined a little. "The last thing I wanted to do today was have the whole school watch me duel Kimiko Hatekeyama, of all people. Me and my big mouth." He sighed, picking up his stardust dragon card to examine it. "So, here I am, doing what I can to get my deck ready. Looks like this guy is still my best play, though."

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

lCuGU7X.png?1

As her disapproving gaze was cast down on the green-eyed boy, the mountain of a man that was Akira had answered for him. Her slightly annoyed expression briefly gave way into a more of a joyful one as she waved back to the other boy."Hi to you too, Akira-man." She was then slightly in envy of the boy's situation once again, as no one ever bet with her to duel against someone else. Then again, since this was a punishment she'd have to lose the bet, which would not be good. 

Her attention refocused as Yushiro's defeatist attitude was speaking towards her again, and she couldn't help but shake her head as he solemnly looked at his ace card. "No, no, no. That won't do. If all you do is focus on how you're going to lose, then you're going to lose. You're not even treating that card as your ace monster. You know, the very heart and soul of your deck that will always guide it to victory. Just like some kind of good card that you're being forced to use." She continued shaking her head. "No, no, no. That won't do at all."

Stopping herself, she then looked at him with a more focused and determined expression. "If you're going to win and not look like a wimp to the school, you have to get loud! You have to get spirited!"  She pointed towards the sky, her speech continued. "You have to look to the heavens and shout, 'I am Midori Yushiro! And I can't lose!' Now come on and stand up!" Giving him a thumbs up, with an all too serious expression. "Once you can successfully do that, then I'm positive that you won't lose." 

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,227 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:29 AM
  • Alias:Broken

The Champion of Strangeness

"Oooowwwww" Salem groaned, pulling his underwear back down.

Was the wedgie really necessary? It's not as if he said anything wrong to that girl, just that her hair made her look like a lesbian, it was a compliment damn it! Groaning from the fabric burn, Salem prepared to have lunch, but some other people were being extra special loud. Watching them curiously, it appeared that this guy called Yushiro had challenged a girl called Kimiko to a duel. Apparently the latter was a competent duelist, and was going too thrash Yushiro. Pondering this conundrum, Salem grinned from ear to ear. "Oooo, I could TOTALLY livestream it to the school, and also record it and upload it to Dueltube as well. If it's SUPER embarrassing, I'd get so many hits" he thought gleefully.

With no regard for his meal, Salem ran off to grab his video camera.

Coach Hardass

"My, my. Today's salad is really too soppy, don't you think?"

"Hmm..."  Dirk grunted.

It's not that he wasn't listening to his co-worker... well, yeah he was, it was just that he had more important things to do. Namely trying to following Syndri's trail through any sort of news he could scrape together via his tablet. "What the hell is Syndri up too? I know he didn't always make much sense with his... dueling style, but this is odd even for him. Hrrrmmm, what to do? Well, I know what I'm doing with Leona at least. Idle threats won't get to her, but, since she's a girl, her reputation matters an awful lot to her."

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:17 AM
Emma frowned. It wasn't too different from her typical facial expression anyway, so it was rare that someone would be able to identify when she was frowning, but it was still a distinct expression. Seeing someone go sarcastic and defensive meant she couldn't just charge in guns blazing if she wanted information. This meant hell, especially with someone crowding in. This "Balthy" might make information gathering even more difficult. Best not to acknowledge him, at least for now.

"All I am after is information," Emma said, slowly and cautiously. "Normally, I question my opponent during my Duels. However, if you would prefer it, it can be a condition of my victory." While Emma usually didn't make information gathering a condition of victory, rather an inherent factor of the Duel, it would be necessary to placate someone so obviously hostile.

Emma grudgingly led the way to the small courtyard outside the cafeteria. She had actually planned to Duel in the hallway- the ceiling was high enough to permit Crushing Despair Dragon, even tall as it was, and in an enclosed space she'd be more likely to get the answers she desired. "Ask of me what you will in the case of my defeat, but I do not intend to go down easily."

The short redheaded girl's temper flared, almost begging her to rend Shoraku limb from limb and say to hell with learning his secrets. However, her head remained level- Emma would not be denied the chance to look into a potentially intriguing mystery.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

King K. Azo

King K. Azo

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Akira listened to Yushiro explain his reasoning for being nervous for the upcoming duel. Suddenly, Meiko broke out into a passionate speech, somewhat stealing Akira's thunder, but he'd deal with it.

Who the Hell do You think You are?!

"No, no, no. That won't do. If all you do is focus on how you're going to lose, then you're going to lose. You're not even treating that card as your ace monster. You know, the very heart and soul of your deck that will always guide it to victory. Just like some kind of good card that you're being forced to use." She continued shaking her head. Akira simply folded his arms and nodded at appropriate intervals. "No, no, no. That won't do at all. If you're going to win and not look like a wimp to the school, you have to get loud! You have to get spirited!"  She pointed towards the sky, passion flowing from her very being. "You have to look to the heavens and shout, 'I am Midori Yushiro! And I can't lose!' Now come on and stand up!" Giving him a thumbs up, with an all too serious expression, she finished up. "Once you can successfully do that, then I'm positive that you won't lose." 

"She, the woman Meiko, is right!" Akira added hot-bloodedly. "Stardust Dragon is the representation of your own soul! It has carried you through many duels, and it will not fail you here. If you can't believe in yourself, believe in the deck you have made and bonded with! Your deck will be the deck that pierces through this school!" Akira knew that Yushiro wasn't one of the people that wanted to be a professional duelist, instead wanting to be a game designer. As such, he kinda slipped up on that last line he spouted out. He hoped it didn't sound weird. "Also, it feels like we're being watched...,"  What an odd feeling. Maybe people were getting enraptured by his passion?

Saiku nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the voice of the culinary teacher ring out to him. "I see something is bothering you," Bronislav said. "Before you put smiles on the faces of everyone else, what say we put one back on yours first, eh?" Bronislav then reached into the bag at his side, procuring two tupperware containers before placing one in front of him, and the other in front of Sai. In Bronislav's box, a recently-reheated steak and broccoli, sided with a chocolate chip muffin and a red apple. In Sai's, a meatloaf and corn, sided with a muffin not at all unlike Bronislav's. "Eat, my boy, and speak to Mr. Retyunskikh. What ails you?"

"Well...," Sai began as he took a bite of the food. Dear Ra, that food was amazing. "Guess I'm just feeling a bit down. I wanna be an entertainment duelist, but I'm having a losing streak longer than the school's running track," He sighed before taking another bite. "I just dunno what I'm doing wrong. Then I had to spend all of the break at home. Got to hear how much better Limerick is than me, and how he's effortlessly achieving his goals," Sai shook his head as he took another bite. "Sorry... I know I really shouldn't be complaining...," 

Posted Image

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

"Hi to you too, Akira-man."

"Don't encourage him..." Yushiro let out a sort of half giggle, half sigh. He was about to say something more, but Meiko beat him to the punch.

"No, no, no. That won't do. If all you do is focus on how you're going to lose, then you're going to lose. You're not even treating that card as your ace monster. You know, the very heart and soul of your deck that will always guide it to victory. Just like some kind of good card that you're being forced to use."

Meiko shook her head at him and continued. Yushiro simply sat there, looking a little confused. Usually it was Akira giving him this sort of speech.  "No, no, no. That won't do at all. If you're going to win and not look like a wimp to the school, you have to get loud! You have to get spirited!"  She pointed towards the sky, passion flowing from her very being. "You have to look to the heavens and shout, 'I am Midori Yushiro! And I can't lose!' Now come on and stand up!" Giving Yushiro a thumbs up, with an all too serious expression, she finished up. "Once you can successfully do that, then I'm positive that you won't lose."

"I uhh... don't think that's really going to-"

"She, the woman Meiko, is right! Stardust Dragon is the representation of your own soul! It has carried you through many duels, and it will not fail you here. If you can't believe in yourself, believe in the deck you have made and bonded with! Your deck will be the deck that pierces through this school!"

"What... what does that even mean?" Yushiro sat there for a moment, simply trying to process whatever the hell it was Akira might have been trying to say, before giving up on that fruitless effort. He stood up, still holding Stardust in his hand. Taketo made its way back over to him, landing on the table just behind Yushiro and staring at something that caught its eye. "Look guys, its not that I don't think I can do it, its just... gonna be really tough to pull off." He took another look at Stardust Dragon. "This is my best play, and on its own, its not going to be enough. Not against that extra deck. I have a plan, I just need a little luck to be able to pull it off."

Behind them, Taketo took off again, buzzing more loudly than normal and flying in the direction of something or someone that had caught its attention.

"Also, it feels like we're being watched...,"

"Yeah... I've got the same feeling..." Yushiro started to look around them. "Something's up."

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

XCh7dSv.png

"Well...guess I'm just feeling a bit down. I wanna be an entertainment duelist, but I'm having a losing streak longer than the school's running track. I just dunno what I'm doing wrong. Then I had to spend all of the break at home. Got to hear how much better Limerick is than me, and how he's effortlessly achieving his goals. Sorry... I know I really shouldn't be complaining..."

"This is quite a situation to be in," Bronislav said once Saiku was done, afterwards opening up his own lunch and pulling forth a fork and knife with which to go at the steak. "The best way to fix a losing streak is...well, it is to win! We should duel later, so Mr. Retyunskikh can see just what is putting you in this slump. I will even give extra credit for a good duel; this is a good incentive, yes?" To finish his statement, Bronislav took a large bite from his steak befitting of a large man, and enjoyed the first bite of his meat. Having food go cold then just reheating it could take away some flavor, but even so, this was well-prepared (of course it was, given who prepared it).

CSg0ww8.png

The spying mission of Natusko Tsuchida was going...fairly well. On the one hand, she was avoiding detection. On the other, however...she wasn't learning much about this Yushiro boy's deck. All she was able to learn for sure was that his best play was Stardust Dragon. Based on the little robot around him, it was safe to guess he was using some kind of machine-based synchro deck, but blind guesses weren't what Natsuko made; the results could go poorly if she told Kimiko her guess and it turned out she was wrong. All she could gather for sure besides that was that Yushiro had made a bet and lost, which was why he'd challenged Kimiko in the first place, and that he really wasn't confident he could beat her.

Serves him right, trying to step up to Kimiko's level because of a stupid bet!

The freakishly tall friend was named Akira, the girl was Meiko, and-

BZZZZZZZZZ!

"Also, it feels like we're being watched..."

"Yeah... I've got the same feeling... Something's up."

Oh shit. If she hung around much longer, Natsuko would be discovered! That was a ninja's cue to get out of there. With all the speed her small and strong legs could muster, she took a sharp 180 turn and dashed away from the small group. It wasn't much information, but she'd have to report back to Kimiko with what she could get. Hopefully it was enough...

JwKKY9y.png

"Stupid rules-man," Leona muttered. "He's been ignoring me all day." Was this some kind of new attempt to get her to stop talking to him? Hmph, as if Leona would be so easily deterred! She'd have to figure out a new course of action; something he couldn't possibly ignore. But what?

Today she'd taken her lunch up to the school's roof. Being at a high-up location like that and seeing stuff from a bird's eye view was a very hypnotic experience. Now that she'd eaten and taken her fill of a higher perspective, however, it was about time to come back down. If she stayed up there to long it might get addictive, and addictions were bad. Leona had figured she'd swing by the cafeteria; there was usually something going on there during lunchtime. However, not long before she would've reached her destination, a tiny girl ran past her at high speeds, nearly crashing into her. Some people were really reckless, weren't they?

Before she could just discard it from her thoughts, however, she heard a buzzing noise distinctly unlike anything she'd usually hear. Were the girl and the noise related? This was interesting. And if something was interesting, Leona simply had to look into it. Thus, she followed her ears to the sound, finding...a tiny robot! It was near a gathering of three students; one of them was probably its creator. The little thing didn't seem hostile...or, if it was, it didn't look like it could do any real damage. It was kinda cute actually.

"Come here," Leona smiled, holding her hands out like a platform for the little bot to land on. Much to her enjoyment, it took her up on the offer and landed itself on her hands. She liked this thing. Now then, the students. They were too busy looking around for someone or something to notice the robot? Some people were really reckless, weren't they?

"Hey hey," Leona called out, approaching the trio with the tiny bot on her hands. "You guys should be more careful with your robot; he almost ran away. This thing's really cool too, so that wouldn't be good."

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

King K. Azo

King K. Azo

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Akira watched as Taketo flew off, attracted to something like a moth to flame. Confused, Akira watched the tiny machine fly over to a white haired girl that was roughly 3 inches shorter than Yushiro. He thought he recognized her... he reached into his pocket, pulling out his duel disk and looking at the PSA function. He had a list of all the girls on campus, and their names. It's how he organized who was good to try to push at Yushiro or not.

"Hey hey," the girl called out, approaching the three with the tiny bot on her hands. "You guys should be more careful with your robot; he almost ran away. This thing's really cool too, so that wouldn't be good." Ah, so this was Leona. She was a decent girl, he supposed. She was pretty flat, which Akira wasn't sure if Yushiro was into that sort of thing. As he read, he noticed that she seemed to be very irresponsible. No, that was not good. He would not let Yushiro hook up with such a bad influence! 

"Thank you very much, Leona-san," Akira said as he put away the duel disk. She didn't bad enough to just avoid, so they should be fine.

"This is quite a situation to be in," The teacher opened his own lunch, summoning forth a fork and knife with which to go at the steak. "The best way to fix a losing streak is...well, it is to win! We should duel later, so Mr. Retyunskikh can see just what is putting you in this slump. I will even give extra credit for a good duel; this is a good incentive, yes?"  Sai nodded as he listened to the man.

"Um... sir... should I just come... ya know... normally, or... in full gimmick?" Sai asked, referring to the cape and top hat he wore when he was in full entertainment mode. "Um... also... is this... private... or... in front of a class?"

Posted Image

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Qr9RV4K.png

Before Yushiro, Meiko, and Akira could look into their observer further, someone spoke up from behind them. Yushiro turned around to see Taketo in the arms of an unfamiliar girl.

"Hey hey. You guys should be more careful with your robot; he almost ran away. This thing's really cool too, so that wouldn't be good."

The little robot buzzed happily as it leapt from her hands, spinning its appendages to remain airborne and flying in a circle around her head before making its way back over to Yushiro and landing on his shoulder. Yushiro blushed. People usually thought poorly of his little robot companion, so hearing that Taketo was cool (especially from a pretty girl) had him a little flustered. He spent a few moments fishing for something to say before Akira came to his rescue.

"Thank you very much, Leona-san,"

Oh, right. He should thank her. Stupid Yushiro. He bowed his head appreciatively. "Yeah... Thank you." His cheeks got a little rosier as he spoke, to the point that people could probably notice. "I was uhhh... distracted working on my deck. Something must have caught his eye. Taketo's a bit too curious for his own good sometimes." Yushiro pretended to look away at something else. He didn't want her to think he was staring.

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

lCuGU7X.png?1

Meiko was a bit confused as both Yushiro and Akira seemed to be alerted to something. She wasn't entirely sure what kind of mystical presence the two were picking up that was watching them, but she decided to go and look around for whatever it could be as well. However, they didn't get too much into looking for it when someone else had appeared before them. Meiko's face lit up as she recognized it to be some other kindred spirit in the pursuit of fun, and gave a wave to her. As she returned the robot, she bowed alongside everyone else and said, "thanks Leona-chan."

She then turned to face Yushiro and Taketo. "She's right though, it's dangerous to leave your robot alone. And Take-kun, it's not safe to wander on your own like that. You don't know what dangers could be lurking around. There could be bears, or cars or biker gangs." After chiding the duo on the importance never leaving your robot unattended, she then got a curious look on her face. She tried to track where Yushiro's eyes were affixed to, wondering what was so interesting for him to stare at, but couldn't really find anything out of the ordinary.

Shrugging it off, her face then lit up when she thought of something. Turning around to face the white haired girl, she placed her hand on her shoulder. "Right Leona-chan, if you're not busy this afternoon you should definitely come to see Yushiro-kun's match against Kimiko-chan." Giving a thumbs up with an enthusiastic grin on her face she said, "it's going to super awesome and exciting." 

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

JwKKY9y.png

"Thank you very much, Leona-san."

"Yeah... Thank you. I was uhhh... distracted working on my deck. Something must have caught his eye. Taketo's a bit too curious for his own good sometimes."

"Thanks Leona-chan. She's right though, it's dangerous to leave your robot alone. And Take-kun, it's not safe to wander on your own like that. You don't know what dangers could be lurking around. There could be bears, or cars or biker gangs."

"Or rules-man," Leona added to the list of terrible things that could whisk Taketo away. "He wouldn't like students leaving their things unattended." That was an idea perhaps. Scatter her possessions all around the school and make it an easter egg hunt so that Osamu could find her and tell her off about leaving her stuff all over the school like it was her bedroom or something? There's no way he would just ignore that.

"Right Leona-chan, if you're not busy this afternoon you should definitely come to see Yushiro-kun's match against Kimiko-chan. It's going to super awesome and exciting."

"Sounds like fun. Maybe I'll show up..." Something was bugging her. The smaller boy kept looking away from her. That was weird. "Hey," she started, walking up to the boy and leaning over to put her face directly in his view. "Is there a bug on my face that I can't feel?"

XCh7dSv.png

"Um... sir... should I just come... ya know... normally, or... in full gimmick? Um... also... is this... private... or... in front of a class?"

"We shall duel to entertain," Bronislav enthusiastically answered. "You should come fully prepared to make your audience smile, my boy!" With a laugh and a pat on the boy's back, the mountain of a man smiled and said "You should eat; lunchtime is nearly over. I will see you later today!" Smiling and humming a strange tune, Bronislav picked up his lunch and left Saiku to his own devices...and the lunch the towering chef had gifted him with.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

KKGxyCb.png

Sure enough, another young man by the name of Balthazar Gilliad had arrived to the scene and watched the duel begin to take place... much to Emma's dismay it seemed. Shoraku didn't like the idea of someone watching him risk failure either, but it seemed to trouble Emma more than it did him, so he shrugged it off. Balthazar had asked to take on the winner, though there was always the possibility that either one could stall the duel out, and then he turned to Shoraku.

"She looks determined, mate, might just do ya in real quick."

"Ya think?" Shoraku asked, in a tone that implied that he'd make sure it didn't happen.

The duel had proved to be quite stally, and had taken up all the time in the lunch period that everyone had left. A lot of the stallish nature of the duel was likely due to Shoraku not getting the cards he wanted at the right time, but Emma proved to be a competent duelist. That Shining Hope and Crushing Despair combo was especially annoying to try and get around, but he managed it. Both duelists were sitting at 3900 Life Points apiece, and Shoraku was just about to shoot for game when suddenly, before he could even relocated a card from his hand... the bell rang. Shoraku calculated that he had a minute or two before he'd be late for class, though thankfully the room he had to go to was close by. This gave him time to ensure Emma would try to follow her out of some 'necessity'.

"For the record, this is a draw," said Shoraku as he disabled his Duel Disk, shutting down all the holograms and collecting the cards that he had placed on it, before he looked Emma in the eyes, "But... only because I doubt you'll leave alone if I don't, I'll tell you something. My name is Shoraku Arakawa. You'll do well to remember that. Now it's your turn, shrimp; tell me something about you. And please make it quick. We've only got two minutes at the very most."

Posted Image

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
    Last Visit Dec 28 2018 11:47 PM

Balthy's excitement at the duel would quickly wane as both duelists seemed to be very standoffish to him. He sat on the sidelines, chin in his hands as he watched their duel. It was a match that dragged from the get-go, and he was very quickly bored without something interesting to watch.

"Geez," he said to himself as the duel progressed, drumming his gloved hand on the ground next to him, leaning back to rest against the tree he was sitting under. "These guys could use a little livening up..." He held up his left arm, perusing the screen of the orange Duel Disk that was attached there. He pressed a few buttons, finally landing on a screen reading "Emma vs Shoraku." "Emma and Shoraku, eh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he held a finger over the words. "Well, I think they need a taste of excitement!" He lowered his finger to press the button... and an obnoxious error noise popped up, a red X painting itself across his screen.

"Eh?" he asked, looking with disbelief at the X. "She made it a closed duel, eh...?" He slumped against the tree, breathing out a disappointed sigh. "Ah man, really? Nobody these days has any sense of fun, do they?"

As the duel closed with the ringing bell, he rose, adjusting the goggles atop his head as he walked to the two. They looked to be having a very intense conversation. Geez, what was with these two? "You guys sure do take this dueling thing too seriously, don't ya?" he asked, putting his arms behind his head and yawning, perhaps a little obnoxiously and theatrically. "If either of ya wanna find out how to have fun in a duel for once, lemme know, why don't cha?" he asked, winking at the two with a thumb raised in the air.

"Till next time, Intense-kun, Silence-kun~" he called as he walked towards class, waving jovially at first Shoraku, then Emma as he departed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users