Chaos Control !
- Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler x1
- Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler x1
- Destiny HERO - Plasma x1
- Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning x1
- Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy Of The End x1
- Dark Armed Dragon x1
- Demise, King Of Armageddon x2
- Ruin, Queen Of Oblivion x2
- Archfiend Soldier x3
- Dunames Dark Witch x3
- Gellenduo x2
- Manju Of The Ten Thousand Hands x1
- Phantom Of Chaos x3
- Chaos Zone x3
- End Of The World x1
- Advanced Ritual Art x2
- Dimension Fusion x1
- Monster Reborn x1
- Gold Sarcophagus x1
- Trade-In x2
- Monster Reincarnation x2
- Mystical Space Typhoon x2
- Royal Decree x3
extra deck: (10)
- Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand x1
- Number 104: Masquerade x1
- Number 103: Ragnazero x1
- Number 101: Silent Honors ARK Knight x1
- Number 66: Master Key Beetle x1
- Number 50: Blackship Of Corn x1
- Number 39: Utopia x1
- Starliege Paladynamo x1
- Evilswarm Exciton Knight x1
- Lavalval Chain x1
in this deck, there are various ways to summon your powerful monsters. That why there are Demise and Ruin: not only can you send monsters to the graveyard (to bannish them later) with Advanced Ritual Art, but you can also clear the field with Demise (possibly protected by Royal Decree).
then, summon easily your Black Luster Soldier and Chaos Emperor Dragon, and if you don't like my proposition of Plasma and Arcana Forces, you can replace them by Chaos Sorcerer, or maybe Sky Scourge Enrise and Norleras, and summon them by bannishing.
here is the role of Chaos Zone, which can make you recover your bannished monsters. But if Demise cleared the field, you just have to summon two monsters to do an OTK.
hope you like it ! don't hesitate to make suggestion !