AGM Generics Project

Draconus297

[spoiler=I'll leave this batch of ED monsters for you to play with]

Primordial Blazing Phoenix

Level 8 - FIRE - Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect
2800/1600
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 1 other FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard; Special Summon this card. (2) When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: Your opponent takes damage equal to the monster with the highest ATK they control, then monsters your opponent controls lose 800 ATK and DEF.

Scarlet Amaryllis Witch
Level 8 - FIRE - Plant/Synchro/Effect
2800/2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-Type monsters
(This card's Type is also always treated as Spellcaster)
You can only use the effect of this card's name up to twice per turn. (1) During either player's turn, if your opponent Summons a monster or activates a card effect: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard; negate that Summon or effect.

Empty World Spirit
Level 0 - LIGHT - Zombie/Synchro/Effect
0/0
(This card's Level is always treated as 5.)
Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must first be Special Summoned by sending 2 Level 5 or lower monsters (1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner) you control to the Graveyard. At the end of the Battle Phase, a monster that battled this card has its ATK and DEF reduced to 0, also its effects are negated. If this card is destroyed by battle: You can banish the top 3 cards of your Deck; Special Summon this card in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Empty World Spirit" once per turn.

Savage Red Wyvern
Level 7 - DARK - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2500/1800
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more Fiend non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can banish 1 Fiend monster from your GY; destroy 1 card on the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to its ATK. 

Single Strike Warrior
Level 7 - EARTH - Warrior/Synchro/Effect
2300/2000
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
Once per turn, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can destroy that monster, then your opponent takes damage equal to half of the higher of its ATK or DEF. 

Revolving Blast Dragon
Level 10 - DARK - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
3200/2800
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can target a number of cards on the field, up to the number of Synchro Materials used to Synchro Summon this card; destroy them, then your opponent takes 500 damage for each card destroyed by this effect. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can activate 1 of these effects.
- This card gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. 
- This card can make a second attack in a row.
You can only use this effect of "Revolving Blast Dragon" once per turn. 

Predaplant Venom Constrictor Rafflesia
Rank 4 - DARK - Plant/Xyz/Effect
2100/2000
2 or more Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 Predator Counter on all monsters your opponent currently controls. Level/Rank 2 or higher monsters with a Predator Counter become Level/Rank 1. During the End Phase, monsters with Predator Counters lose 500 ATK and DEF, then if a monster's ATK or DEF becomes 0 by this effect, destroy that monster. You can only control 1 "Predaplant Venom Constrictor Rafflesia".

Part of this post is also to break the multiple post chain so you can actually update the thread with your own stuff.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pixie Sorceress
Level 2 - LIGHT - Fairy/Ritual/Effect
1400/1200
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Pixie Convocation". When a Fairy-Type monster you control battles an opponent's monster, it gains ATK equal to the opponent's monster it is battling, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects. These changes last until the end of the Damage Step. 

Pixie Convocation
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Pixie Sorceress". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 2 or more. During either player's turn, except the turn this card is sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Fairy monster from your Deck or GY.

Calcified Water Dragon
Level 10 - WATER - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
3300/2600
1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned: The ATK and DEF of all monsters with a lower Level/Rank than this card and Link Monsters become 0, also their effects are negated. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. When this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand or Deck, ignoring Summoning conditions.

(It was originally Deck/Graveyard, but changed it because this technically would ignore its own condition. I'm thinking AGM probably does have other WATER monsters that would love to take advantage of the ignored conditions)

Revealed Terrorclaw
Level 6 - EARTH - Fiend/Synchro/Effect
1900/3000
1 Tuner + 1 or more Flip non-Tuner monsters
For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Flip Monster you control that was flipped face-up as a Tuner. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can activate 1 of this effects.
- Change any number of face-up monsters you control to face-down position.
- Flip any number of face-down monsters you control face-up.
When a Flip monster is flipped face-up: Your opponent takes 300 damage for each monster.

(Remind me if AGM has any Flip Monsters, as I do not believe Shaddolls got in yet.)

We have both Shaddolls and Worms, as well as several different random FLIP monsters interspersed here and there, including Aroma Jar, the "Dr. Millybones" series in the Main Deck section of the generics, as well as Pot of the Forbidden. We even have the freaking Jars!

At this rate, the only legit FLIP series we're not taking on are Crawlers, Subterrors, and Prediction Princesses, because Links, Links, and no one cares, in that order.

I'm a bit confused about Terrorclaw. Its first of its choice effect: does it do what pre-errata Darkness Approaches did (i.e. face-down attack position)? Also, when it says 300 for each monster, what does that mean exactly? Monsters on the field? That you control? Your opponent? In the GY? It's not specific.

Oh, also Water Dragon mentions Links. Might wanna edit that out.

I'm a bit confused about Terrorclaw. Its first of its choice effect: does it do what pre-errata Darkness Approaches did (i.e. face-down attack position)? Also, when it says 300 for each monster, what does that mean exactly? Monsters on the field? That you control? Your opponent? In the GY? It's not specific.

Oh, also Water Dragon mentions Links. Might wanna edit that out.

1. Yes, it's supposed to be able to flip stuff into face-down Attack Position. Why the hell Konami decided to change it is unknown. 

2. Implication on the field for both players. (How do you even flip stuff face-down in the Graveyard to begin with?)

===

As for Calcified Water Dragon, Draco can just delete the part concerning Links because this isn't VRAINS format. (Also change its Type to Sea Serpent)

===

EDIT: Here's the fixed stuff...

Calcified Water Dragon

Level 10 - WATER - Sea Serpent/Synchro/Effect

3300/2600

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Must be Synchro Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned: The ATK and DEF of all monsters with a lower Level/Rank than this card become 0, also their effects are negated. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. When this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your Deck or Graveyard, ignoring Summoning conditions.

Revealed Terrorclaw

1900/3000

For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Flip Monster you control that was flipped face-up as a Tuner. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can activate 1 of this effects.

- Flip any number of face-up monsters you control face-down.

When a Flip monster on the field is flipped face-up: Your opponent takes 200 damage for each.

OK, ruling issues should be fixed. And yes, Terrorclaw does permit face-down Attack Position (except for Links, but we do not speak of them further in here). 

2. Implication on the field for both players. (How do you even flip stuff face-down in the Graveyard to begin with?)

Sorry, wasn't being clear myself. I meant the burn damage effect. The opponent takes 300 damage for each... what? Each FLIP monster (that's the implication I'm getting)? Each monster flipped face-up? Or was it as you said: 300 per monster on the field (I'm not super sure I like that, considering this + 4 FLIP monsters, as unlikely as that is, inflicts 6000 damage when they each flip w/o counting opponent's monsters)?

Each FLIP monster that gets flipped face-up; not every time a monster is flipped up. So, in this case, since we have Shaddolls in here; any of those that get flipped up will trigger this card's burn, whereas something like Stealth Bird, old Rocks or just plain Flip Summoning on a normal monster, etc. does not trigger this card's burn. 

(It should've been clear when it said "Flip monster"; if I wanted it to burn everything that gets flipped up, it would've said "When a monster is flipped face-up".)

That being said, I lowered the damage to 200 per monster. 

I... Still don't think you get my question. I'm not talking about the burn trigger I'm talking about the burn output. Are you saying that when a FLIP monster is flip summoned Terrorclaw does 200 damage PERIOD, or are you saying that when a FLIP monster is flip summoned Terrorclaw does 200 damage x the number of FLIPs you control?

I... Still don't think you get my question. I'm not talking about the burn trigger I'm talking about the burn output. Are you saying that when a FLIP monster is flip summoned Terrorclaw does 200 damage PERIOD, or are you saying that when a FLIP monster is flip summoned Terrorclaw does 200 damage x the number of FLIPs you control?

Every time a Flip monster is flipped face-up, your opponent takes 200 damage x how every many Flip monsters that got flipped up. So use the Shaddoll example; let's say this exists and Book of Eclipse flips up 3 Flip monsters. Your opponent would be taking 600 damage once the effect resolves (200 x 3 monsters). It does not burn for already existing monsters that were already flipped up before then. 

Or use Draco's new wording. (Also, it's a "When" effect.)

No. That still isn't what I'm talking about.

Is the effect supposed to be equivalent to this: "If a FLIP Effect(s) is activated, your opponent takes 200 damage." (200 damage every time you flip up a FLIP monster)

...or is it supposed to be the equivalent to this: "If a FLIP Effect(s) is activated, your opponent takes 200 damage for each monster you control." (variable damage when you flip up a FLIP monster)

...or is it supposed to be something else entirely. The "for each" at the end of the effect is the confusing part because it corresponds to the damage output but doesn't give any kind of clarifying clause. If you just wanted 200 damage each time a FLIP is flipped, you wouldn't need the "for each". If it's the former, you can buff it back to 300 because that output is puny for the effort.

Every time a Flip monster is flipped face-up, your opponent takes 200 damage x how every many Flip monsters that got flipped up. So use the Shaddoll example; let's say this exists and Book of Eclipse flips up 3 Flip monsters. Your opponent would be taking 600 damage once the effect resolves (200 x 3 monsters). It does not burn for already existing monsters that were already flipped up before then.

Or use Draco's new wording. (Also, it's a "When" effect.)

EDIT: Ok, that makes sense then. If that's what it's referring to, though, I'd change the effect to "monster(s)" and refer to it in the plural.

You could also probably change the burn back to 300. I was thinking that the effect would burn the opponent for 300 x the number of monsters you control each time a single one was flipped.

Yeah, it only burns for how many monsters that get flipped up in a particular instance (similar to Lycoris's burn when the opponent draws cards), not how many monsters you have when something gets flipped up. Should work with the plural. 

I could probably restore it to 300 per burn, but either way, that's what it's intended to do; burn every time a Flip monster flips up and ONLY for the number of monsters that were flipped at that instance. (I'll let Draco know if it should be restored)

====
So...hopefully the last edit that needs to be made.

Revealed Terrorclaw
1900/3000
For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Flip Monster you control that was flipped face-up as a Tuner. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.
- Flip any number of face-up monsters you control face-down.
Each time a Flip monster(s) on the field is flipped face-up: Your opponent takes 200 damage for each.

Rulings

• This card can place Attack Position monsters into face-down Attack Position, although the mechanic was never expanded on or bothered with until Links came around and Konami had to errata Darkness Approaches because of them. (I guess this gives us an excuse to make something to play with that concept).
  • The burn only triggers when a Flip monster is flipped up (either by battle or card effect) and ONLY burns for the number of Flip Monsters that were flipped up at the time; not the number of monsters you currently have when the effect resolves. (As it triggers similarly to Lycoris, I reworded the effect as such).

Monument of Vengeful Souls

Level 5 - DARK - Rock/Fusion/Effect

0/2400

2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK

While this card is in attack position, its original ATK and DEF are swapped. At the start of either player's battle phase, you can discard 1 card; Apply this effect, depending on whose turn it is:

- Your turn: this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Monsters you control cannot attack directly this turn.

-Your opponent's turn: your opponent must attack this card with all monsters they control.

Glacier Mage

Level 4 - WATER - Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect

1800/600

Monsters in the same column as this card cannot be Summoned, change battle positions, or attack. Spell/Trap cards and effects in the same column as this card cannot be activated. During the End Phase, for every other card in the same column as this card, place 1 Ice Counter on 1 card on the field. If this card would be destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect): you can remove 1 Ice Counter from anywhere on the field instead.

Snowfall

Field Spell

Cards with Ice Counters have their effects negated except "Snowfall". If a WATER monster you control is destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can place 1 Ice Counter on this card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can remove 1 Ice Counter from this card and place it on 1 face-up card your opponent controls.

While I work on more Delta-Numerix, I would like to point out that the next available Numerical ID is -111. Now, here are some archetypes that Numerix-111 could belong to, for symbolic reasons:

Flarem (R5 FIRE Spellcaster equip shenanigans). Why? The 111th night of 1001 Arabian Nights is, fittingly, a harem story. If you want name inspiration, just look up Arabic girls' names lol, that's what I did.

Fungal Serpents (EARTH Reptile attack drainage through Spore Counters, also every member has combined ATK and DEF of 2900). Why? There are 111 identified species of psychotropic fungus. All the Xyz are named after a species or genus of fungus, also they have some kind of title befitting a noble (Muscaria is a Usurper, Ergot is a Lady, Bertillon is a Lord- and that's the R4s).

Cipher (LIGHT R8 spam that actually primarily uses Level 4, so they might as well have a R4. They have a "duplicate names" gimmick). Why? -111 is the last possible Numerical ID that can be a possible data bit in binary, unless someone wants to go backwards and make -000. No naming gimmick.

Those are just ones I thought of, but it's an open door to any member who has an good idea.

Turbex

Level 3 - WIND - Machine/Tuner/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card and target 1 other monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck that has the same level, type, and attribute as the target. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn, except from the Extra Deck.

1300/1000

Monster Vaccine

Spell

Target 1 monster you control. Discard 1 card. The target is unaffected by the effects of cards with the discarded type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) except "Monster Vaccine".

Gathering Coals

Continuous Spell

If you control a FIRE monster, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your hand. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Gathering Dust

Continuous Spell

If you control an EARTH monster, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower EARTH monster from your hand. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Gathering Feathers

Continuous Spell

If you control a WIND monster, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower WIND monster from your hand. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Gathering Waves

Continuous Spell

If you control a WATER monster, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower WATER monster from your hand. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Damage Collapser

Level 8 - DARK - Warrior/Effect

1000/2400

If you would take 1000 or more damage from an attack or a card effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, decrease that damage by 1000. During either player's Main Phase, you can tribute this card; until the End Phase, all damage you take is decreased by 1000. You can only Special Summon 1 of this card's name per turn.

Untapped Potential

Spell

Target 1 Normal Gemini monster you control: banish all copies of that card from your hand, Deck, and GY (min. 1); that target is treated as an effect monster and gains its effects.  If a Gemini monster you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): you can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 banished Gemini monster.

Xyz Raid

Equip Spell

You can only equip this card to an Xyz monster.  Once per turn, you can attach 1 Spell/Trap from your hand to the equipped monster as Xyz material.  Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from the equipped monster; destroy 1 card on the field.

Armored Sea Beast - Charybdis
Level 6 - WATER - Sea Serpent/Fusion/Effect

2500/2500

2+ WATER monsters on the field
This card's original ATK becomes 1000. When this monster is Fusion Summoned: place 1 Whirlpool Counter on this card for each Fusion material. During your turn (Quick Effect): you can remove 1 Whirlpool Counter from this card; negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field until the End Phase. When a card's effect is negated, destroy it.

(from the "Fake Decklist Game".  Current theme is WATER monsters w/ 1000 or less ATK.  Might bring in more stuff from that game.)

Combo Master Dile

Level 5 - WATER - Reptile/Effect

1900/1800

During your turn, if a chain of 2 or more links resolves: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  (Quick effect): you can target 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; return the first target to your hand, and if you do, the second target's ATK is halved until the End Phase.  You can only activate the effect of this card's name once per turn.

Combo Expert Talon

Level 5 - WIND - Winged-Beast/Effect

2100/1600

During either player's turn, if a chain of 3 or more links resolves: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  (Quick effect): you can target 1 monster you control and 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; return the first target to your hand when that Spell/Trap card resolves, place it on top of the owner's Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Combo Adepts Fur & Fang

Level 5 - EARTH - Beast/Effect

2000/1700

During your turn, if a chain of 2 or more links resolves: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  You can only activate this effect as chain link 3 or higher(Quick effect): discard 1 card; draw 1 card.  You can only activate the effect of this card's name once per turn.

Combo Maven Plasma

Level 5 - FIRE - Pyro/Effect

2200/1500

During either player's turn, if a chain of 3 or more links resolves: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  You can only activate this effect as chain link 3 or higher (Quick effect): If your opponent would add card(s) to their hand this chain, you can draw 1 card for each card added to their hand this chain.  You can only activate the effect of this card's name once per turn.

Tuner's Replacement

Spell

Send 1 Tuner monster from your hand or side of the field to the GY; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same type and 1 level lower than the sent monster.  The Special Summoned monster is treated as a Tuner monster.

Pincer Attack

Trap

Negate the effects of all other face-up cards you control.  For every 2 cards negated this way: destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Okay, next time someone adds anything to this thread, I want it to be in my format, as that is the way that Octosquid's program reads cards. I've had to use a lot of time fixing this into a consistent format so everything is legible without even a moment's confusion, and I've just given up regarding Sakura and OCG numbered text.

IN ORDER:

Main Deck Monster Sample

ATTRIBUTE - Level X - Type/Subtype - ATK/DEF

Normal monster flavor text

Pendulum Monster Sample

ATTRIBUTE - Level X - Type/Subtype - ATK/DEF - Scale X

Pendulum Effect - Pendulum Effect text

Monster Lore/Effect - Effect text

Extra Deck Monster Sample

ATTRIBUTE - Level/Rank X - Type/Subtype - ATK/DEF

Material listing

Effect text

Spell Card Sample

Type (Field, Continuous, Equip, Normal, Quick-Play, Ritual, in that order please for convenience)

Effect text

Trap Card Sample

Type (Normal, Continuous, Counter, in that order please)

Effect text

<I'm not apart of AGM but I have to ask something about the recent post since it seems important with the new ideal format>

- Would Flip and Union effect(s) also apply to the Pendulum organization method? Seems like it would work pretty well. If so what order should they be in?

- Would this be how every player should set up cards? Because I feel that would warrant an entire post.

Good question!

Actually, they both fall under standard Main Deck monster organization. Here's Man-Eater Bug in this format, for example (adding in a retcon to give him a Flip subtype to take advantage of Flip support):

Man-Eater Bug

EARTH - Level 2 - Insect/Flip/Effect - 450/600

FLIP: Target 1 monster on the field and destroy it.

I would honestly hope they're all organized cleanly, otherwise our one tool for making all our information easily accessible won't work well.

Forgotten Town

Field Spell

Neither player can activate Field Spell while this card is face-up on the field. Once per turn, the turn player can target 1 monster they control: banish it. Monsters banished by this card's effect return to the field during the End Phase, in the same battle position.

City of Radiant Ruin

Field Spell

All face-up monsters on the field are treated as LIGHT-attribute. LIGHT monsters on the field gain 300 ATK. Once per turn, when a LIGHT monster destroys a monster by battle, the turn player's opponent can destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can banish 1 monster you control: add this card to your hand. It cannot be activated this turn.

Grimheart, the Inverse Fighter

DARK - Rank 8 - Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 2800/2400

2 Level 8 monsters

Cannot be destroyed by card effects, except by its own effect. During each End Phase: detach an Xyz Material from this card. If this card has no Xyz Materials during your Standby Phase, destroy it. This card has different effects, based on the number of Xyz Materials it has.

2+: Cannot be destroyed by battle.

1: Cannot be destroyed by battle or banished, also this card gains 500 ATK.

0: Cannot leave the field, except by its own effect. This card gains 1000 ATK. Your opponent cannot select monsters you control as attack targets, except this card.

I made an errata of Great Phantom Thief that I thought was cool. Don't know if this would be a good card to have for AGM though.

I'm not getting any posts so I'm just going to ask what you guys think here.

Mystic Phantom Thief

DARK - Level 3 - Fiend/Effect - 1200/1200_____________________________________________________________________

Once per turn (Quick Effect): Discard 1 card and declare a card name; look at your opponents hand and discard any cards with the same name as the name you declared. You can only use the effect of this card's name once per turn.

EDITED to fit format for Octosquid and the Spreadsheets

Archived