AGM Generics Project

Draconus297

I mean, you can use it to kill staples, something your opponent searched that they couldn't use the turn they searched it, or even cards you know your opponent will be running in a certain matchup, but . . . why, though? Your opponent has to have at least 2 copies of whatever it is for you to even get a +0 off it, and it's not like making your opponent discard will even really accomplish that much. It's good at what it does, it's just that what it does isn't all that impressive from a modern standpoint. However, like any card posted by a member here, it's added.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was more of a strategic card. If you want you can use it to just discard a card to look at their hand on the first turn so you know what they're doing, and then play accordingly.

I've also thought of making the discard not a cost so it isn't op, but whatever.

It's also good in Tinkerer's Zaprince archetype, which relies on picking the right cards in your opponent's hand.

I was bored so I made some Metal Raiders Erratas. I think I did a good job making them better without losing the feeling of the cards. I wanted to add a bit of a theme, so I made most of them sound as if they were in a fairy tale in the context of the pack.

Queen of Tsurugi (Princess of Tsurugi)

WIND | Level 4 | Warrior/Effect | 1300 ATK/1800 DEF

If this card’s battle position is changed: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Spell/Trap card they control. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can change this card’s battle position.

A bit more versatile than the original. Hope someone can exploit this effect somehow, but not to a gamebreaking degree.

Jester of Tsurugi (Dream Clown)

EARTH | Level 4 | Warrior/Effect | 1200 ATK/1200 DEF

If this card’s battle position is changed: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. You can change this card's battle position twice per turn. (used to have Quick Effect battle position changing but I thought that was too good)

Castle of Fairy-Tale Allusions (Castle of Dark Illusions)

LIGHT | Level 4 | Fiend/Effect | 900 ATK/1900 DEF

While this card is in your GY: Monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each “Castle of Fairy-Tale Allusions” in your GY. If your opponent would destroy a monster you control by battle, banish this card instead.

Sounds really good on paper, but only if your Deck revolves around it. Unless you're using Lightsworns in which case this card might be too good.

Pumpkin Carriage  (Pumpking King of Ghosts)

LIGHT | Level 6 | Fiend/Effect | 2000 ATK/2000 DEF

While there is a “Castle of Fairy-Tale Allusions” in your GY, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. Once per turn, you can send 1 LIGHT Fiend monster from your Deck to the GY to send 1 “Castle of Fairy-Tale Allusions” from your hand or Deck to the GY. While there is 3 or more “Castle of Fairy-Tale Allusions” in your GY: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

The card to use with the prior card, like the originals before them. I believe these count as generics.

Wisdom of the Wizard (Tainted Wisdom)

LIGHT | Level 3 | Fiend/Effect | 800 ATK/1300 DEF

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can look at the top 5 cards of your deck, then rearrange them in any order and place them on the top or bottom of your Deck.

Tainted Wisdom shuffled your deck when it changed battle positions. I gave it a bit more of a effect, but it's not anything spectacular.

Cannon Shell Soldier (Cannon Soldier + Catapult Turtle)

WATER | Level 4 | Machine/Effect | 1200 ATK/2000 DEF

You can tribute 1 monster on your side of the field or in your hand to activate 1 of the following effects:

① Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

② Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls

You can only use each effect of this card once per turn.

I like this one. I made Cannon Soldier and Catapult Turtle a bit more versatile and then added the hand effect as a kind of discard mechanic if you need it. You don't even have to focus on the burn. Just use the monster destruction (Like the IRL Catapult Turtle lacked) instead.

Swordsman of Aile (Little Swordsman of Aile)

WATER | Level 4 | Warrior/Effect | 1800 ATK/1300 DEF

You can banish 1 monster on your side of the field or in your GY to activate one of the following effects:

① This card gains 600 ATK

② Increase the ATK of all monsters you control by 300.

You can only use each effect of this card once per turn.

Similar but different. This card would be better in banish variants, but either way it's a better Bazoo the Soul Eater.

Raid on Tsurugi (n/a (just a Pack card))

Normal | Spell

Each player Special Summons 1 monster from their GY. As long as this card is in your GY, those monsters cannot be destroyed by battle and are unaffected by card effects. If those 2 monsters battle each other: You can banish this card to draw 1 card. You can only activate each effect of this card's name once per turn.

Thought this was creative card draw. Players could use them as Materials for a Summon, but then the opponent has a near permanent monster. It can probably make games pretty interesting.

Tributes to the Doomed (Tribute to the Doomed...)

Normal | Spell

Target up to 2 monsters on the field: Discard 1 card; destroy them.

I'm going to say no to being a Quick-Play. Do you know how annoying that would be? Anyway, it's monster destruction you can run at 3, vs Raigeki.

I'm going to reject Cannon Shell Soldier at the moment, because at the moment it's basically the fastest FTK ever built. There's a reason Konami doesn't make Tribute-to-burn effects very often anymore, and the ones they do make have limitations to specifically avoid FTKs.

Also, Castle makes reference to a card that doesn't exist in its card text, thought you should know.

Malfunctioning Mirror Force

Normal - Trap

When a monster declares an attack: Destroy all cards on the field.

Someone from Duel Portal was using a card similar to this called "Cyclon Hole" but I don't remember who it was. My change was that any monster attack could trigger it. I don't think this is too big of a change, since if it was set already and they already have an abundance of monsters, but if your opponent was playing around Mirror Force (most players don't anyways) you can sacrifice your own cards to get the field clean.

And some Erratas for some cards from Magic/Spell Rulers (I'll probably do more later)

Darkness Strikes (Darkness Approaches tribute. Moment of silence for the face-down Attack Position mechanic.)

Normal - Spell

Discard 1 card to all negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, they are changed to face-down Defense Position. They cannot change their battle positions until the end of your opponent's next turn. 

Lightning Vortex isn't really used, but this could probably see some play. It would also work for Link Format if Link monsters become a thing in the AGM.

Small Trunade (Giant Trunade)

Quick-play - Spell

Return up to 2 Spell/Traps your opponent controls to the hand.

Giant Trunade was banned because you could bounce your own cards. This can't.

Drain Energy (Chain Energy)

Continuous - Spell

Each time the turn player activates a card or effect: The turn player loses 500 LP and the other player gains 500 LP. Once per chain, if a Chain Link 2 or higher is resolved: Both player gain LP equal to the Chain Link number x 300.

Thought it would be a bit more interesting to make a Deck around than Chain Energy. Wonder if anyone making a Deck list would do something with this.

I'll just dump in a ton of the Synchros I made in that game thread. Just so we're clear, if some of the templating is off (as in Level/Rank and Attribute being switched, it will be repaired, but otherwise, can just be fixed on your end if needed.)

[spoiler=stuff]
True Hero of the Raging Flames
FIRE - Level 12 - Warrior/Synchro/Effect

4000/4000
1 Tuner + 1 FIRE non-Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned. Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; destroy all cards your opponent controls and in their hand, then your opponent takes 300 damage for each. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Dootantulum the Unstable Isotopic Beast
EARTH - Level 7 - Dinosaur/Synchro/Effect
2700/0
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: Destroy 1 card on the field, then if it was a monster, this card gains ATK equal to its Level/Rank x 200. During the End Phase, if this card's ATK is 4000 or higher; destroy it, then both players take 3000 damage.

Sacred Paladin Arch-Kristya
LIGHT - Level 10 - Fairy/Synchro/Effect

3000/2500
1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
Neither player can Special Summon monsters, except LIGHT monsters. Once per turn: You can add 1 LIGHT Fairy monster or 1 Counter Trap Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can activate 1 Counter Trap Card from your hand. 

Scarlight Overlord Red Dragon Archfiend
DARK - Level 12 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
4000/3500
2 Tuners + 1 non-Tuner Dragon-Type Synchro monster
Must be Synchro Summoned. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's effects. This card gains 500 ATK for each Tuner monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, during the Battle Phase, if a card or effect is activated: You can negate that effect, then your opponent takes 800 damage. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Dragon Synchro Monster from your GY. 

Aromaseraphy Jasmine
LIGHT - Level 3 - Plant/Synchro/Tuner/Effect

300/2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
During either player's turn, if your LP is higher than your opponent's LP: You can Special Summon 1 "Aroma" monster from your hand or GY. You can only use this effect of "Aromaseraphy Jasmine" once per turn. Once per turn, when you gain LP: Target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it. Once per Chain, during your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this card you control (this is a Quick Effect).

Hatcoy Debater
EARTH - Level 6 - Fiend/Synchro/Effect
2300/1800
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can declare the name of a card in the Graveyard; your opponent must add 1 card with that name from their Deck to their hand, otherwise they take 800 damage.

Radiant Flare Savior Dragon
Level 10 - LIGHT - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
3300/3000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner LIGHT Dragon monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can destroy all monsters OR Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls. While you control another Dragon monster, this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 Level 8 or lower Dragon monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster, then your opponent takes damage equal to its ATK.

Azrael the Corrupted Archangel
DARK - Level 8 - Fairy/Synchro/Effect
2900/2000
1 Fiend Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Fairy monsters
This card's Type is also treated as Fiend while on the field or in the Graveyard. Cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn: You can send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK. If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Fairy monster from your GY, except "Azrael the Corrupted Archangel".

Resonator Dragon Archfiend

4000/3500 
2 "Resonator" Tuners + 1 Level 8 "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster
Must be Synchro Summoned. This card gains 500 ATK for each Tuner monster in the GYs. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, if a card or effect is activated that would destroy a monster you control: You can banish 1 Tuner monster from your GY; negate the activation. 

Revived King of the Abyss
DARK - Level 5 - Zombie/Synchro/Effect
2200/0
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Zombie monsters
Each time a Zombie monster you control attacks, monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF. Monsters your opponent controls that battle a Zombie monster you control cannot activate their effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Corrupted Overlay Virus
DARK - Rank 0 - Cyberse/Xyz/Effect
0/0
2 Xyz Monsters with the same Rank.
(This card's Rank is always treated as 12.)
This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the combined ATK and DEF of all monsters attached to it as material. During your Standby Phase: Target 1 other monster on the field or in the Graveyard; attach it to this card as material. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all monsters on the field with lesser ATK or DEF than this card's ATK. During the End Phase, if this card has no materials on it: Banish it. 

Aretha, the Draconic Sorceress
FIRE - Rank 8 - Dragon/Xyz/Effect
2800/2400
2+ Level 8 monsters
(This card's Type is also always treated as Spellcaster.)
While this card has Xyz Material, it cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. If this card with Xyz Material leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher Dragon monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring Summoning conditions. You can only use this effect of "Aretha, the Draconic Sorceress" once per turn.

Malborne Enemy
DARK - Rank 3 - Fiend/Xyz/Effect

2000/1800
2+ Level 3 monsters
You can only use the (2) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for each material attached to this card. (2) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 other face-up monster on the field; until the end of the next turn, that monster cannot be used as a material for a Summon or activate its effects.

Embodiment of the Black Hole
DARK - Rank 0 - Cyberse/Xyz/Effect
0/0
2 Rank 1 Xyz Monsters
(This card's Rank is always treated as 1.)
Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; attach it to this card as Xyz Material. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the combined ATK and DEF of its Xyz Materials. During the End Phase, both players take 1000 damage. 

Hero of the Shining Blade
LIGHT - Rank 4 - Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2500/2000
3 Level 4 Warrior monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish that monster, face-down, then this card gains 200 ATK. If this card with material leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior monster from your GY.

Insect Chevalier
EARTH - Rank 4 - Insect/Xyz/Effect

1900/1500
2 Level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 material from this card; that opponent's monster loses ATK equal to this card's ATK until the end of the Damage Step. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

Toon Rebellion Xyz Dragon
DARK - Rank 4 - Dragon/Xyz/Toon/Effect

2500/2000
2 Level 4 Toon monsters
You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card. then target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes half its current ATK, then 1 Toon monster you control (your choice) gains that lost ATK. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Kaitiaki o te Ora Ngahere
EARTH - Rank 4 - Plant/Xyz/Effect

2200/1500
2 Level 4 Plant and/or Insect monsters
Other Plant and Insect monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Plant and/or Insect monsters from your hand or GY.

I'll add Numerix-112 later as well as some other stuff.

Blossom-Blade Dragon
WIND - Level 7 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2500/1700
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WIND monsters
This Synchro Summoned card cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn: You can target up to 2 cards on the field and/or in either player's hand; shuffle them into the Deck, then your opponent takes 400 damage for each. 

Rei, the Progenitor of the Pendulum
LIGHT - Rank 4 - Fairy/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
Scale 0
2000/2000
PE: If a Pendulum Monster you control leaves the field: You can return it to the hand. You can discard 2 Pendulum Monsters; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.
ME: 2 Level 4 Pendulum Monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 4, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. You can Pendulum Summon monsters to unlinked Main Monster Zones. Non-Pendulum Monsters on the field lose 800 ATK, also they cannot activate their effects the turn they are Summoned. If this card in a Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

====
Rei was designed for VRAINS play but modified to just say Monster Zone (instead of segregating it). But yeah, you can figure out what to do with this.

Delta-Numerix-102: Sacred Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Scarlet Hibiscus
LIGHT - Rank 7 - Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
Scale 1
3300/2800
Pendulum Effect - You can only use the (3) effect of "Delta-Numerix-102: Sacred Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Scarlet Hibiscus" once per turn.(1) When you Summon a Dragon-Type monster, Special Summon 3 "Blossom Tokens" (WATER/Level 2/Dragon/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's field. (2) "Blossom Tokens" your opponent controls cannot be Tributed or used as material for a Summon. (3) You can destroy 2 other cards you control; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, then attach 1 Dragon monster in your GY to this card as material.
Monster Effect -
3 Level 7 Dragon monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. (1) Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card or effect is activated OR a monster is Summoned: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, face-down. If this card was Xyz Summoned using "Numerix-102: Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Hibiscus", you do not have to detach materials to activate this effect. (2) While this card has material, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when you Summon or declare an attack with a Dragon monster. (3) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Delta-Numerix-092: Champion Equestrian Star Goldrider
EARTH - Rank 5 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2700/2000
3 Level 5 monsters
While this card has material, other monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card was Xyz Summoned using "Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" as material, it gains these effects.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 1 Beast or Beast-Warrior monster from your hand, Deck or GY.
● If this card leaves the field: You can target 1 "Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" in your GY; Special Summon this card, and if you do, attach this card to that monster as material.

=====
I finally got around to doing my Delta Numerix.

Also, fixing the OCG for Numerix-92 because I know you modified it from the hybrid form I use (and mostly on the hard OPT; you don't put parentheses on hard OPT effects. Modification for series 10 grammar done as well. 

2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Beast or Beast-Warrior monster from your hand or Deck. You can only use this effect of "Numerix-92: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" once per turn. While this card has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks or card effects.

Numerix-111: Alyasmin, Successor Princess of the Flarem
FIRE - Rank 5 - Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
2700/2200
3+ Level 5 Spellcaster monsters
While you control another "Flarem" monster, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each material on it. During either player's turn: You can Xyz Summon 1 "Flarem" Xyz Monster by using this card as material. (Transfer its materials to that monster). You can only use this effect of "Alyasmin, Successor Princess of the Flarem" once per turn.

خليفة أميرة مضيئة الحريم - الياسمين
[spoiler=ignore if you want]

Works because I technically wrote the prompt for Flarems to be Arabian Nights based, so...there you go [Draco made the name and actually did the Archetype; I did the prompt that the whole thing revolves around].

#111 because Draco wanted it and I just happened to keep this as a legacy card. You'd need to ask Night or someone here who is fluent in Arabic to translate it properly, but when I put it into Google [which is kinda shitty at it], supposed to be "Successor Princess of the Flaming Harem - Jasmine" iirc. 

Numerix-112: Blazing Star Beast
FIRE - Rank 4 - Beast/Xyz/Effect
2600/2200
2 Rank 4 monsters
You can detach any number of materials from this card; your opponent takes damage equal to half the combined ATK of the detached materials. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn. If this card leaves the field while it has material: You can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your GY, except "Numerix-112: Blazing Star Beast".

Revelation Fang Dragon
DARK - Level 7 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2600/1800
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 monster in your GY; Special Summon it, then monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK. Each time another monster you control is sent to the GY, your opponent takes 400 damage. If this card would be destroyed: You can banish 1 monster from your GY instead.

Sapphirus Rex, the Primal Dragon King
WIND - Level 12 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
5000/4000
1 Dragon Tuner + 3+ non-Tuner Dragon non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned. Unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also it cannot be Tributed or used for material for a Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Return all other cards on the field to the hand.

=====

Don't have a ton of non-ED generics to give right now. But at the very least, the new recruits to AGM can add their Numerix in and stuff.

My Numerix, as displayed on the AGM.

Numerix 113: Calculord^2

DARK - Rank 2 - Thunder/Xyz/Effect - ? ATK/? DEF
2 Level 2 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Numerix 113: Calculord^2" using 1 "Calculator" or "Calibrator" monster with 1800 or more ATK as Xyz material. This card's The ATK and DEF of this card is the combined Levels/Ranks of all face-up monsters you control x 300. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; increase this card’s Level/Rank equal to the number of monsters you control. While this card’s Rank is 5 or higher, your opponent cannot target another monster you control for attacks, or Spell/Trap effects, except "Numerix 113: Calculord^2".

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting take on board clears

Tardy Attack Force

LIGHT - Level 8 - Fiend/Effect - 3300/0

While your opponent controls 2 or more monsters than you do, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, but your opponent takes no Battle Damage from an attack involving this card. This card cannot be Tributed or used as a material in the Special Summon of a monster. At the end of the Battle Phase, if you control more cards than your opponent does: banish cards you control, so that you control the same number of cards as your opponent, or banish this card.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheetah Archer
WIND - Level 4 - Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect
1600/1400
(1) This card can attack your opponent directly. (2) A monster Synchro Summoned using this card as material gains this effect.
- Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; banish it face-down.

The Chemgineer
LIGHT - Rank 4 - Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
1700/2400
2+ Level 4 monsters
You can only use 1 effect of this card's name per turn, and only once that turn. (1) You can detach any number of materials from this card; excavate a number of cards from the top of your Deck, up to twice the number of materials detached, then add up to 2 cards with different names among the revealed cards to your hand. Return the rest to the bottom of your Deck in any order. (2) You can send this card to the GY, then reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; send Fusion Materials listed on that monster from your hand, Deck or field to the GY; Fusion Summon that monster, then take damage equal to that monster's ATK. Any damage you take from this effect is reduced by 600 damage for each material this card had when it left the field by this effect.

Superiority Dragoon
4000/4000
1 Tuner + 4 non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned. Unaffected by other card effects. The ATK and DEF of monsters your opponent controls with a higher ATK or DEF than their original ATK or DEF become their original ATK and DEF and cannot be changed by card effects.

Delta Stream Android
LIGHT - Level 6 - Cyberse/Synchro/Effect
2400/1600
You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can reveal 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck with a higher Level than this card; send this card and 1 Tuner monster from your hand or field to the GY; Synchro Summon that monster. While that monster is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. (2) You can banish 1 card from your GY; Special Summon this card.

Zombie Black Tyranno
DARK - Level 7 - Dinosaur/Synchro/Effect
2600/0
This card must attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Each time a monster your opponent controls is destroyed, your opponent takes 300 damage.

===

Here's some more stuff.

From the post I did earlier: Something to make Spirit of the Pharaoh actually do things

Also requesting Spirit of the Pharaoh for the AGM

Silver Sarcophagus

Continuous - Spell

This card is always treated as "The First Sarcophagus". Once per turn: You can send 1 Level 2 or lower Zombie monster from your Deck to the GY. At the start of your Standby Phase, if you have 3 or more Zombie monsters in your GY, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Spirit of the Pharaoh” from your hand, Deck, or GY.

Well, you do need to ask for it in the club thread and then other members gotta vote on whether to add it or not (considering the whole "realistic; you need 3 cards to summon this").

But yeah, make some stuff to make use of it and then we'll see. (This is up to Draco and everyone else who cares, so...)

So, Eshai, you have to specify with name specifications. Where does it treat itself as "The First Sarcophagus"? Here are sample versions of the clause:

●This card is always treated as "The First Sarcophagus"- if you do it this way, it's a choice whether to use the First, Second, and Third Sarcophagi or this, but not both, as this would preempt the existence of "The First Sarcophagus" in the Deck.

●This card is treated as "The First Sarcophagus" for the effect of "Spirit of the Pharoah"- essentially, it's denied any other "The First Sarcophagus" support should you make any, but it does Summon the Spirit.

●This card is treated as "The First Sarcophagus" on the field and in the Graveyard- ideal, but this means that if it winds up anywhere but the Graveyard after self-destruction, it fails (such as if Macro Cosmos is up), because it lost the name before it could resolve.

Your choice, Eshai.

Also, if you could just make some straight-up Zombie-Type Normals with 1500 or less ATK and some sort of worthwhile DEF value, your Spirit of the Pharoah support could double as Labyrinth Dragon support, and it's always nice if a monster can have multiple good uses like that.

Well, the problem is that, if a card is added to the AGM that mentions another card in its text, we have to add that card no matter how godawful it is (ie, if we really wanted Masked Beast Des Gardius for whatever reason, I'd be obligated to add Melchid the Four-Faced Beast and Grand Tiki Elder just because they are in its text). So, we're going to get the three Sarcophagi no matter what if we add Spirit of the Pharoah, it's just that they would do literally nothing.

Archived