Draconus297

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overdrive Nova Dragon
DARK - Level 12 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect
3500/3000
2+ Tuners + 1 non-Tuner monster
This card gains 500 ATK for each Tuner monster in your GY. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, if a card or effect is activated: You can banish this card until the End Phase; negate that card or effect, then your opponent takes 500 damage.

Stormthunder Strike Mecha
LIGHT - Level 10 - Machine/Synchro/Effect
3300/2500
1 Machine Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls and/or in their hand. When this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 Machine monster from your GY. You can only use this effect of "Stormthunder Strike Mecha" once per turn.

Torrential Sorcerer
WATER - Level 7 - Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect
2400/1600
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can discard up to 2 cards; banish an equal number of cards your opponent controls and/or in their hand. If this face-up card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 banished card to your hand.

Sacred Fox of the Dawn Gale
WIND - Level 7 - Beast/Synchro/Effect
2500/1900
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the (2) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) Cannot be targeted or destroyed by the effects of an opponent's monster with equal or lesser original ATK than this card. (2) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls; shuffle them into the Deck.

Irregularity Cyborg
DARK - Level 10 - Cyberse/Synchro/Effect
3000/2000
1 Tuner + 2+ Level 3 or lower non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish a number of cards on the field and/or in the GY, face-down, up to the number of monsters with different Levels as Synchro Material for this card. Cards cannot be chained to this effect. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your GY.

Database External Excavator
LIGHT - Level 8 - Cyberse/Synchro/Effect
2200/3000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Cyberse monsters
Once per turn: You can add 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. Other Cyberse monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your hand or GY, except "Database External Excavator".

Dragon Overlord of the Eternal Heavens
LIGHT - Rank 8 - Dragon/Xyz/Effect
3000/2500
2 Level 8 Dragon monsters
While this card has material, Dragon monsters you control cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach any number of materials from this card; Special Summon an equal Dragon monsters from your hand or GY, then destroy the same number of cards on the field. You can only control 1 "Dragon Overlord of the Eternal Heavens".

Furry Fox Rocker (This has nothing to do with Kyumi)
WIND - Rank 4 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2300/1500
2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior monsters
You can only use the (2) effect of "Furry Fox Rocker" once per turn. (1) While this card has material, it cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effects. (2) You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls (Quick Effect); banish that card, face-down.

== Draco requests ==

Positron Annihilation Dragon
DARK - Level 11 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3000/3000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
Must be Synchro Summoned. Your opponent cannot negate this card's attacks, effects or Synchro Summon. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this monster's ATK is different from its original ATK, your opponent's monsters lose ATK and DEF equal to the difference. When this card battles an opponent's monster, except a Level 11 monster, this card gains 100 ATK x the difference in Levels. (Monsters without a Level are treated as Level 0 for this effect).

============

I'll dump more stuff later, but yeah.

Furry Fox Rocker (This has nothing to do with Kyumi)

WIND - Rank 4 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect

2300/1500

2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior monsters

You can only use the (2) effect of "Furry Fox Rocker" once per turn. (1) While this card has material, it cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. (2) You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls (Quick Effect); banish that card, face-down. Cards or effects cannot be chained to this effect.

Sure it doesn't.... Even tho it describes me perfectly, I'm sure it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with me.  :biggrin:

I'm not super sure about:

Stormthunder - 3300 ATK, one of the best protections, and, most importantly, a Soft-OPT hand-hitting effect with no restrictions. Plus, even if you out it somehow, it can summon itself back out of the GY. Noting: you can use the float effect to use its trigger effect again so... You can Sync into a level 11-12 or fuse with it and it'll just return.

Sacred Fox and Fox Rocker - both pretty much have the same issue: essentially being a real easy Drident with protection. Each feel like they would simply be used to solidify an oppressive board. I'm thinking make Rocker be 2 detach and Sacred Fox either more restrictive in materials or lose the protection (or something else, but both need slight weakening)

Dragon Overlord - I'm assuming this was intentional that the more cards your opponent had the more likely you were to reverse-OTK, but.. can you make this have a HOPT or something, so you don't loop into 3 of these and destroy 4+ of your opponent's cards?

I modified Stormthunder to not be able to loop itself, Fox has a hard OPT on its effect and Overlord has a "only control 1" clause. Outside maybe Psychic Dragons (who already got Number 26), unless one of you made another Rank 8 Dragon spam deck [as I haven't looked at all the stuff the rest of you have made], that's about it. 

Can change Rocker to not have the unchainable effect; that much is easy. (But more/less, I was very disappointed with Skater's design to the prompt that was posed for what Furry Rocker was made under)

Adrianicus Abraxus III

DARK - Level 10 - Wyrm/Effect - 0/0

This card's name is treated as "Adrianicus Abraxus". If your opponent's monster activates an effect, and it is the monster with the highest ATK on the field: you can Special Summon this card, then, immediately Fusion Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck using this monster and that monster as Material. Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card's Summon or the Summon of a monster using this card as Material.

I dunno if I actually wanna make an "Adrianicus Abraxus" but I thought the name sounded better with the "III" after it. Anyways, I think I will make some fusions listing "Adrianicus Abraxus" as listed material, but this is generic enough right now to be thrown in here without adding anything else.

Dream Eating Growth Ghoul

DARK - Level 4 - Fiend/Effect - ?/?

This card's ATK and DEF equals the turn count x 300 (max. 3000).

Token Magician

LIGHT - level 3 - Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect - 1000/1600

Tribute 1 token; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose level is equal to that token's level on the field. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of the turn after you activate this effect.

Monocle Knight

WIND - Level 3 - Warrior/Effect - 1000/1000

Once per turn: you can target 1 card in your opponent's hand; reveal that target. If that target is a monster, increase this card's ATK and DEF by the revealed monster's until your opponent's End Phase.

Binocular Colosseum Owner

FIRE - level 6 - Warrior/Effect - 2000/2000

Once per turn: you can target 2 cards in your opponent's hand; reveal them, and if both targets are monsters, destroy the monster with the lower ATK and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference (if they have the same ATK, destroy them both). If only 1 is a monster: this card gains the ATK and DEF of the revealed monster until the End Phase. If neither target is a monster, this card can attack twice this turn.

Flip-Flops Version 3000

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 100 ATK and DEF. Equip this card to another appropriate target; flip the monster this card was originally equipped to into face-down defense position. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: you can Special Summon 1 monster from your GY in face-down defense position. If a monster you control is Flip Summoned, you can equip this card from the GY to that target. You can only activate each effect of this card's name once per turn.

Scarlet Emissary of Nightmare

DARK - Level 6 - Fiend/Pendulum/Normal - 2100/2200 - Scale 8

Pendulum Effect - While you have another card in your Pendulum Zone, monsters your opponent controls with lower ATK than the monster with the highest ATK you control cannot activate their effects.
Monster Lore -

Blood flows from this being of the night, searching for victims to condemn to an eternity of suffering.

Have another vanilla Pendulum; also the Normal subtyping as standard for Series 10

Quantum Sparks

Normal Spell

Inflict 200 damage to your opponent. Then, reveal 3 "Sparks" Spell cards from your Deck including at least 1 "Sparks", and have your opponent randomly pick one. Add the one they picked to your hand and send the remaining ones to the GY. While this card and at least 5 other "Sparks" Spell cards are in your GY: increase all effect damage to your opponent by 200.

Chain Sparks

Normal Spell

Inflict 200 damage to your opponent. If you inflict exactly 200 damage to your opponent while this card is in the GY: you can banish this card; add 1 banished "Sparks" Spell to your hand, except "Chain Sparks".

Sparkstorm

Normal Spell

Inflict 200 damage to your opponent, then, you can banish any number of "Sparks" from your GY: For every "Sparks" banished this way, you can banish 1 card on the field and inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

Burnburst

Normal Trap

When you inflict effect damage to your opponent, you can activate this card: Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your Deck whose DEF is less than or equal to the amount inflicted.

Itchy-trigger Musketeer

FIRE - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 1800/200

At the start of either player's Battle Phase, this card can declare an attack. If this card attacks by this effect during your Battle Phase: it can still attack as normal during the Battle Phase.

Packmate Bondling

EARTH - Level 5 - Beast/Effect - 1600/2400

If a monster you control is destroyed by battle: you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster's ATK until the End Phase. Immediately after this card is Special Summoned by this effect: this card must declare an attack on a monster your opponent controls.

It's added, but I'd like you to be more aware of your formatting for this thread, so I don't have to fix it again.

Here's an example of what the formatting is supposed to look like.

Junk Synchron

DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Tuner/Effect - 1300/500

When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position, but its effects are negated.

I thought it was the same formatting. My bad. Here's the fixed version.

Tuning Jar

EARTH - Level 2 - Rock/Effect - 800/1100

If a non-Tuner monster is Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, the other Summoned monster is treated as a Tuner.

I thought it was the same formatting. My bad. Here's the fixed version.

Tuning Jar

EARTH - Level 2 - Rock/Effect - ATK/800 DEF/1100

If a non-Tuner monster is Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, the other Summoned monster is treated as a Tuner.

Just remove the ATK/ and DEF/ stuff. 

Rail Switch

Normal Trap

You can target up to 3 cards on the field: move them to different columns. If you control "Rail Cannon Delinquent" when this card is activated, you can Set 1 "Rail" Normal Trap from your Deck. It can be activated the turn it was set.

Railcoming Party

Normal Trap

Destroy 1 monster in the Zone in front of this card (if possible). Special Summon 1 "Rail Cannon Delinquent" from your Deck to the Zone in front of this card. If "Rail Cannon Delinquent" is in the Zone in front of this card when this card is activated: send all other cards in this column to the bottom of their owner's Deck.

Rail Bolt

Normal Trap

Target 1 monster in the same column as this card: that target gains 400 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn. Also, inflict 400 damage to your opponent's LP. If you control "Rail Cannon Delinquent" when this card is activated, you can move it to another of your unoccupied Spell/Trap Card Zones and Set it again.

[spoiler Thought on RCD]Looking through Rail Cannon Delinquent, I'm not entirely sure if it really needed anything more to make a competent deck around it. The only main thing I was able to really think it needed was a card that let you move cards around and maybe one to get the Delinquent on the field quicker. The deck's probably a bit more consistent now, but I just wanted to make sure to note that even without them I think the Deck would work fine more/less.

On your Payroll

Continuous Spell

At the end of each of your turns, discard a card or destroy this card. If your opponent would add 2 or more cards to their hand with a card or effect, they instead add 1 card that fits one or more of the requirements specified by that card or effect.

Just an idea that popped into my head. Dunno how good it actually is.

The only thing it does that's especially evil is in regards to the Card Transmutation/Miracle Mirror combo.

If your opponent has 3 or more cards on board while you control that thing, you can activate Card Transmutation, and Chain Miracle Mirror (targeting Card Transmutation). This sends all cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard (as cost), negates all Graveyard effects for the turn, and prevents them from Special Summoning. To compensate, Card Transmutation would give them a draw for each card sent beyond the first one, but with the way that thing is worded, they instead draw 1 card as a fixed amount, meaning that you can utterly obliterate your opponent's board and only compensate then with a single card. It's a 3-card meme combo, for sure, but it could still be devastating.

Here, have a buttload of randomness

Entropy Stone
EARTH - Level 1 - Rock/Effect - 0/1000
If this card is sent to the GY: you can banish 1 FIRE and WATER monster from your hand or Deck; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.  If this card is banished: you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your hand, GY, or Banished Zone.

Entropic Wizard
WIND - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Effect - 1700/1400
You can discard 1 FIRE, WATER, or EARTH monster; banish 1 monster with a different Attribute from your Deck (except a LIGHT or DARK monster), and if you do, draw 1 card.  When this card is banished and you have a FIRE, WATER, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone: banish 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, or EARTH monster you control (if possible), and if you do, draw 1 card.  You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn.

Entropy Golem
EARTH - Level 5 - Rock/Effect - 1800/1900
You banish 1 monster from your GY: Special Summon this card from your hand, but its effect is negated until the End Phase, also, banish this card if it leaves the field.  This card gains the following effects if the monsters with the following Attributes are banished:
FIRE: This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each banished FIRE monster.
WATER: You can send cards from the top of your Deck to the GY equal to the number of banished WATER monsters.
WIND: If this card is targeted by a card effect: you can return 1 WIND monster to your Deck; negate that effect.
EARTH: Once per turn: you can return 1 EARTH monster in your Banished Zone to the GY; banish 1 monster with a different Attribute from your GY (except a LIGHT or DARK monster).

Entropic Dragon
FIRE - Level 8 - Dragon/Effect - 3000/2000
Unaffected by Trap effects.  If you have a FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  Once per turn: you can shuffle 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster in your Banished Zone into the Deck; destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, banish them.  Banish this card if it leaves the field.

Entropic Colossus
EARTH - Level 7 - Warrior/Effect - 2800/1000
If you have a FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  This card cannot be destroyed while you have a FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone.  Once per turn you can activate 1 of the following effects:
- Return all banished FIRE monsters to the GY; destroy monsters your opponent controls up to the number of returned monsters.
- Return all banished WATER monsters to the GY; draw 1 card for every 2 WATER monsters returned this way, then shuffle cards from your hand into your Deck equal to the number of cards drawn -1.
- Return all banished WIND monsters to the GY; shuffle Spells/Traps your opponent controls into the Deck up to the number of returned monsters.
- Return all banished EARTH monsters to the GY; this card can attack a number of times up to the number of returned monsters.

Entropy Onikuma
DARK - Level 4 - Beast/Spirit/Effect - 1800/1600
Cannot be Special Summoned.  When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: you can send 1 FIRE and 1 WATER monster OR 1 EARTH and 1 WIND monster from your Deck to the GY; destroy 1 face-up card on the field.  You cannot activate effects in the GY the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return this card to the hand.  This card is treated as a FIRE, WATER, WIND and EARTH monster while in your GY or Banished Zone.

Entropic Amorphloge
LIGHT - Level 3 - Aqua/Union/Effect - 800/1500
If this card is sent from the field to the GY: you can banish this card and 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, or EARTH monster in your GY; add 1 monster with a lower lever and the same Attribute as that monster, but it cannot be Summoned this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, or EARTH monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it.  Once per turn: you can send 1 monster with the same Attribute as the equipped monster from your Deck to the GY.  If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. This card is treated as a FIRE, WATER, WIND and EARTH monster while in your GY or Banished Zone.

Roll the Bones
Normal Spell

Reveal 3 Rock-Type monsters with different names in your Deck; your opponent selects one randomly to add to your hand, and the rest are sent to your Graveyard. If this card was not sent to the Graveyard this turn: You can banish this card and 1 monster with a Level from your Graveyard; send cards from the top of your Graveyard equal to the banished monster's Level. You can only use each effect of "Roll the Bones" once per turn.

Volt Satellite Formation

Continuous Spell

If you control 3 or more Thunder-Type monsters, monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack. Once per turn: You can send 1 Thunder-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.

Zeal of the Sky

Continuous Spell

All damage your opponent takes is halved. WIND monsters can attack your opponent directly, but if they do, change them to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard; add 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand with a different name to the sent monster. You can only use this effect "Zeal of the Sky" once per turn.

Atomic Decay

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a monster effect or a Spell/Trap while you control a Psychic-Type monster(s): You can discard 1 card, then pay LP equal to the number of cards you control x400; negate that card or effect, and if you do, banish it.

Just some new generics intended to work with my sets.

Minion Contractor

DARK - Level 4 - Fiend/Effect - 1650/1200

At the start of your Battle Phase: add 1 level 2 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand, then take 1000 damage. Once per turn: you can negate this card's effects until the End Phase.

Cannibal Chef

FIRE - Level 2 - Fiend/Effect - 1100/200

At the end of your Battle Phase: destroy 1 monster you control. During your Main Phase 2, you can Normal Summon 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can only gain this effect once per turn. Once per turn: you can negate this card's effects until the End Phase.

Irradiated Monolith

FIRE - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 1100/1900

At the start of the Battle Phase: take 300 damage for each monster you control, then, increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 800 until the End Phase. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can negate this card's effects until the End Phase.

Magic-Eating Flames

FIRE - Level 4 - Pyro/Tuner/Effect - 1900/0

During the End Phase: destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field. Once per turn: you can negate this card's effects until your next Standby Phase.

Might as well add my 35K post card to the mix:

Fēngbàoshén the Sacred Blade Dragon

WIND - Level 10 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3500/2500 
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Synchro Monster
Must be Synchro Summoned. ① Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY; banish it, face-down.

===

Yeah, we got a TON of Synchros by now (and I really do need to work on more non-Archetypal Main Deck stuff). Also daily reminder that I designed this for the current game, and not necessarily for AGM meta. 

eKbgg4O.jpg

WATER - Level 3 - Sea Serpent/Effect - 1500/700

You can banish 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you can increase this card's Level by 1. If this card attacks a Special Summoned monster: You can increase this card's ATK by 700 until the end of the Damage Step.

There actually aren't that many generic WATER monsters.

Ancestor Clock of Space-time

LIGHT - Level 8 - Machine/Pendulum - 2500/2500 - Scale: 0<>9

Pendulum effect - *none*

Monster effect - A mysterious clock of unknown origins whose presence appeared before the last remaining survivors of a death dragon infested world.

Yeah, I'm making this happen.

Archived