AGM Generics Project

Draconus297

So uh, I noticed that Raigeki is at 2 and Dark Hole is nowhere on the list..

Anyways, I'm thinking that the relatively generic type/attribute searchers should probably be on here at semi-limited then evaluated on a case-by-case basis before moving up or down the list. The WATER searcher, the EARTH searcher field spell, and the Rock searcher spell (can't remember any of their names off the top of my head) were the ones I was thinking of.

Ring of Destruction can probably be semi'd, but that could be discussed later. I'd seen some other cards that could probably go on the list for various reasons, but I'd have to sit and look through and write out my thoughts, so I'll see if I can get around to that sometime soon. Unfortunately since my old phone broke, I'd lost my list of "concerning cards", so I'd have to start from scratch. Solid starting list for now though.

Might as well toss this here too...

Radiant Zebra

LIGHT - Level 5 - Beast/Tuner/Effect - 1900/1700

You can shuffle 3 LIGHT Monsters from your Graveyard into your Deck to Special Summon this card from your hand. Both players reveal all cards in their hand. Cards revealed by this effect cannot activate their effects.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually referring to "T-Rocks Discovery" when I said the Rock searching Spell.  "Gravel Pit" may have an OPT, but it is still a searchable searcher that searches the low levels of an entire Attribute.  Even with Terraforming at 2, it is an extremely versatile card that I cannot comfortably say should sit at three.  Pretty much same reasoning with "Pity of the Mermaid" as well, though it exchanges its searchability for a lack of an OPT.  I don't think that should stay at three as well.

Wheel of Greed

Normal Spell

Roll a six-sided die. You can send a monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard whose Level is equal to the result of the roll: Add a number of cards from the bottom of your Deck to your hand equal to the roll. If you choose to not send a monster for this effect, your opponent can use this card's effect, instead, using the same result you rolled (they must still send a monster of the appropriate Level). During the End Phase, if neither player used this card's effect to add a card(s) to their hand this turn, both players take 1000 damage.

Let's get a couple of things out of the way: This is a searchable draw card, that ranges from a -7 (rolling a 6 when you don't have a 6 to Foolish/discard) to a +5 (rolling a 6 and dumping it from your Deck) in terms of card advantage. Because That Six isn't a thing, there's no way to affect this thing's result.

In order to maximize your ability to gain advantage off this, you need to run monsters of every Level from 1 to 6 in your Main Deck, especially because this card goes to your opponent if you mess up. This means that, ran pure, the only Decks that can even remotely get this off every time are:

●Ice Barriers (you'll have to run the bad ones)

●Spellbound/Mellaxis (you'll have to run the bad one)

●Logicangel

●Wilonka

●Gusto (you'll have to run the bad ones)

●Aura (good luck lol)

●Red/Resonator

●Brimstone (you'll brick a lot)

●Dynamage (good luck lol, they suck)

●Aliens

●Worms (you'll have to run the bad ones)

●Flamvell (you'll have to run the bad ones)

●Inzektors, I think

And even then, most of the archetypes that can run it don't want to. It's immensely powerful if you roll it right, but it can do the worst possible thing if you don't: Giving your opponent free advantage.

Thoughts, AGM and visitors?

No.  Unlike other cards that give an "ok" advantage, (and thus would only be run by decks that already actively meet their conditions) this one's advantage is so high that people would build a deck around it to get it off.  With 2/3 of a chance to go more than +1 off a single card, and at worst, breaking even, it is way too good for pretty much any format of Yugioh, and this isn't even talking about the cards that can give further advantage when sent or while in the graveyard.  No.  Too good.

Even considering the multiple Garnets most Decks would need to run in order to use it? Because of the prevalence of discard costs and hand control here, the mill bring disregarded for the moment, I had thought that the brick potential alone, plus the luck factor, would discourage running the thing. Without probability manipulation effects, you can't guarantee any one result, and there are very few Decks that will run a Level 5 monster, let alone a Level 6, with the possibility that it might just sit dead in their hand for several turns at a time. Even with Gem-Knight Garnet, it's an emergency Level 4 Normal monster you can use for beatdown in a pinch.

Is there any restriction or combination of that might make this thing less busted, from your perspective?

You brought up Garnets, which I think would be a factor if it only sent from Deck or if it only sent from hand, not both.  You're minorly bricking your Deck (adding probably a single level 5 and 6), which at worst could be taken up by Cyber Dragon Expys (i.e. monsters with ok-ish beatdown stats and easy to fulfill Special Summon conditions).

Typically you'd only need to resolve this once to be set for the rest of the game.  The only restrictions I can think of putting without thoroughly gutting how this card works is: a) exclusively sending the monster from Deck, b) banishing the monster face-down so you don't gain benefits from it, c) tossing in an OPT somewhere.  With these restrictions, I still think the card would be concerning and something that one would build a deck around, especially since its benefits are still so high, but it would be a bit more impractical and makes added cards into true Garnets.

Time to add another few cards:

Surge Surfer Jolt

FIRE - Level 2 - Thunder/Tuner/Effect - 800/200

If a Trap Card is activated: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can add 1 "Surge Surf" card from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, take 800 damage.  You can only activate this effect of "Surge Surfer Jolt" once per turn.

Surge Surfer Bolt

FIRE - Level 2 - Thunder/Tuner/Effect - 800/200

If you take battle or effect damage: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can target 1 Trap card in your Graveyard; Set that target, but banish it when it leaves the field.  You can only activate this effect of "Surge Surfer Bolt" once per turn.

Surge Surfer Volt

FIRE - Level 4 - Thunder/Effect - 1600/200

If you control a "Surge Surf" monster: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  Trap cards you control cannot be negated.  Any effect damage you take is also inflicted to your opponent.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can discard 1 Trap card; return this card to your hand.  You can only use each effect of "Surge Surfer Volt" once per turn.

Surge Surfboard

Trap

Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target.  It gains 800 ATK.  If that monster would be destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can destroy this card instead.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 "Surge Surf" monster from your Deck.

It has now been patched to a HOPT, and must now exclusively dump from the Deck when you use it (if you goof up the roll, your opponent still gets to discard, as well).

Given how much people empty their Deck with other draw or search cards, it's now much more likely that you'll accidentally make your opponent plus.

Guys, it finally happened. When doing edits for fixes and adding in a couple of new monsters, the OP- which was exclusively Main Deck monsters, mind you- was going slow.

We have made so many generic cards that I had to split the OP (which initially contained everything) into six pieces- Main Deck monsters take up two, non-Numerix cards in the ED are the third post, Numerix sit alone in the fourth, and Spells and Traps were split into posts 5 and 6 as a precaution.

Might as well add this Equip card for vanillas; you may thank Darj for throwing the name out there.

Silica Scimitar

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Normal Monster. You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. (1) If the equipped monster battles an opponent's monster: You can destroy that opponent's monster, then the equipped monster gains ATK equal to half the destroyed monster's original ATK. (2) You can banish this card you control, face-down; your opponent takes damage equal to the deficit between the equipped monster's ATK at activation and its original ATK.

(Hopefully the vanillas we got in here aren't going to cause massive chaos)

Jumpstart Junkie

LIGHT - Level 3 - Thunder/Effect - 1200/1500

If this card is Summoned, you can target 1 face-up card on the field and activate this effect; if "Jumpstart Junkie" is the only monster you control when this effect resolves, you can destroy that target.

Grappling Chain Serpent

EARTH - Level 4 - Reptile/Tuner/Union/Effect - 1200/1700

Once per turn, you can either: target 1 monster you control, equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it.  The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF.  If the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can target 1 random card in your opponent's hand; add it to your hand, then discard 1 card, also, if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effects, destroy this card instead.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can discard 1 card; if the card discarded is not in your Graveyard when this effect resolves: Special Summon this card.

Spark-Tongued Salamander

FIRE - Level 1 - Reptile/Effect - 200/200

You can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with 200 or less DEF.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can activate this effect; until the End Phase, every time your opponent takes battle or effect damage (except by the effect of "Spark-Tongued Salamander"): inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

Preemptive Strike Nin

EARTH - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 1700/1500

If this card is equipped with an Equip Card: destroy it, and if you do, this card must immediately declare an attack.  You cannot activate this effect on the first turn.

Eon-Aged Tortoise - Terra

EARTH - Level 10 - Reptile/Fusion/Effect - 2900/2900

3 EARTH Monsters

If this card was Fusion Summoned using "Polymerization": it cannot be targeted.  At the start of each Phase: reduce the ATK and DEF of all other monsters by 100, and this card gains that lost ATK and DEF.  If a monster's ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this effect: equip that monster to this card as an Equip Spell.  If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 Equip Spell on the field instead.

Time for Greed!

Spell

If this card was activated on turn 6 or later: draw 1 card.

Battle Corridors

Continuous Trap

Monsters can only target monsters in the same column for an attack.  If there is no monster in the same column: a monster cannot attack.  Once per turn: the turn player can move 1 monster they control to an adjacent empty Monster Zone.  If this face-up card is removed from the field: neither player can declare an attack until the End Phase of the next turn.

Chain Serpent just barely misses Fungal Serpent support, which requires a combined statline of 2900. Was that intentional?

Also, in the future, "unoccupied" is apparently the terminology used for column effects. Weird, I know.

Eh, forgot they had that gimmick.  Hmm... Changed the statline to 1200/1700 so it could benefit from FS and also those Equip-happy generic cards that care about 1700 ATK/DEF.

Also, I'm thinking Automatic Deployment Ramp and Jumpstart (the spell, not the monster I just made), might warrant being on the banlist. Semi-limit at least.

Meh, I had to fix the list anyway due to forgetting a couple of things.

Forbidden:

Cyber Jar

Destiny HERO - Disk Commander

Fiber Jar

Solemn Judgement

Limited:

Dandylion

Dark Armed Dragon

Double Iris Magician

Envious Ogre

Lilliene, Apprentice of the Sclera Guild

Miracle Orb

Morphing Jar

Morphing Jar #2

Speedroid Terrortop

Tuning Lightcap

El-Shaddoll Construct

Denglong, First of the Yang Zing

Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Delta-Numerix-087: Merciless Reaper

Numerix-022: Hyacinth Queen

Numerix-023: Joyful Nihilist

Foolish Burial

Game of One

Infernity Launcher

Library of Sanctuary

Monster Reborn

Multiple Link Shooter

One for One

Pendulum Call

Petrified Soldier

Rank-Up-Magic: Delta Force

Rank-Up-Magic: Mathematical Force

Rank-Up-Magic: Sandragon Force

Reasoning

Reinforcement of the Army

Secret Ambition

Super Polymerization

Synchroad Revival

The Mark of Lernaeus

Ring of Destruction

Macro Cosmos.

Solemn Warning

Traitor's Trap Hole

Semi-Limited

Blinding Shard

Fairy Tail - Snow

Flame Child

Infernity Archfiend

Inzektor Dragonfly

Inzektor Hornet

Maxx "C"

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Ancient Fairy Dragon

Daigusto Emeral

Numerix-087: Merciless Soul Eater

Dark Hole

Automatic Deployment Ramp

Flocking

Foolish King's Sceptre

Fossil Dig

Fusion Supremacy

Gathering Coals

Gathering Dust

Gathering Feathers

Gathering Waves

Gravel Pit

Jumpstart

Negligence

Pity for the Mermaid

Raigeki

Rekindling

T-Rocks Discovery

Terraforming

Bottomless Trap Hole

Infernity Barrier

Retrieval of the Sacred Tome

Torrential Tribute

Here's a list of relevant traits for a monster, due to existing support:

[spoiler= Longer list than expected]

EARTH Reptile (search/revive)

Reptile w/2900 combined stats (search)

EARTH w/2900 combined stats (revive)

ATK/DEF of 2350 (search)

Combined stats of 2350 (search)

ATK/DEF of 1700 (search, Summon from hand)

1000/0 statline (search)

200 or less DEF (search)

200 DEF FIRE (search, revive, Summon from Deck)

0 DEF Zombie (search, Summon from Deck)

non-Dragon that can treat itself as a Dragon (search)

Level 3 or lower Spellcaster (search, revive)

Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster (search)

LIGHT Spellcaster (search, revive, recoup)

Level 4 or lower Warrior (search)

Level 5 or lower Winged Beast (search)

Level 6 or lower Dinosaur (search)

Level 7/8 Dragon (revive, Summon from hand)

Level 8 DARK Fiend (search)

Level 4 EARTH Machine w/1800 or more ATK (Summon from Deck)

Level 10 EARTH Machine (search)

Level 4 DARK Machine (revive)

Level 4 or lower Normal monster (Summon from Deck)

Level 5 or higher Normal monster (search)

Normal monster w/ 1500 or less ATK (Summon from Deck)

DARK Spellcaster (Summon from Deck)

Level 4 monster (Summon from Deck)

Rock (Foolish)

DARK (draw fodder)

Level 7 (draw fodder)

Level 8 (draw fodder)

Level 5 or higher Normal (Summon without Tributing)

Mention another monster in card text (draw fodder)

Levels 1-6 (draw fodder, luck-based)

Aqua (search)

Reptile (search, destruction fodder)

Level 4 or lower Machine (search)

Level 4 or lower WATER (search)

Any Attribute, 1500 or less ATK (Summon from Deck)

Dragon-Type, 1500 or less ATK (Summon from Deck)

Fairy-Type, 1500 or less ATK (Summon from Deck)

Zombie-Type, 2000 or less DEF (Summon from Deck)

Insect-Type, 1500 or less ATK (Summon from Deck)

Wyrm-Type, 1500 or less DEF (Summon from Deck)

Level 4 Fairy (search)

Level 1 (search, revive, Summon from hand, Summon from Deck)

Level 2 (Summon from Deck)

Level 5 (Summon from hand)

Level 4 or lower Insect (search, Summon from hand, Summon from Deck, revive, draw fodder, destruction fodder)

Plant (Summon from Deck, revive)

EARTH Dragon (Search)

Level 4 or lower, Elemental attributes (search)

DARK Spellcaster (Summon from hand, Summon from Deck, revive)

Normal Dragon (revive)

Level 2 or lower Machine/Warrior (Summon from Deck)

Level 4 or lower Cyberse (search)

Level 2 or lower Cyberse (revive, Summon from hand)

Level 5 or higher Flip (Summon from Deck)

Flip (multiple revive)

Spirit (search)

"Pendulum" Pendulum monster (search)

Automatic getting Semi'd is fine, though would be nice if rest of the members weighed in on the banlist.

Also, another ED.

Crescent Stardust Dragon (iirc we do have the archetype in here, but it's technically generic)

WIND - Level 10 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3300/2500

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn. (1) This card gains an additional number of attacks per turn, up to the number of Synchro Monsters used for its Synchro Summon. (2) If a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. (3) If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your GY.

Yin the Secular Flame

DARK - Level 6 - Wyrm/Ritual/Effect - 2500/2000

You can Ritual Summon this monster using any "Inner Balance" Ritual Spell Card, but if you use "Inner Balance Internal Shift", you can return all other monsters on the field to their owner's hand.  If this card is tributed: you can target 1 "Inner Balance" Ritual Spell Card in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Deck, and if you do, you can destroy 1 card on the field.  If this card on the field is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): you can Special Summon 1 "Yang the Holy Frost" from your Graveyard.

Yang the Holy Frost

LIGHT - Level 6 - Wyrm/Ritual/Effect - 2000/2500

You can Ritual Summon this monster using any "Inner Balance" Ritual Spell Card, but if you use "Inner Balance Dispersion - Lunatic", you can return all Spell/Traps on the field to their owner's hand.  If this card is tributed: you can target 1 "Inner Balance" Ritual Spell Card in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.  If this card on the field is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): you can Special Summon 1 "Yin the Secular Flame" from your Graveyard.

Inner Balance Paradigm

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Yin the Secular Flame", or "Yang the Holy Frost".  You must also tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal or exceed 6.  During the End Phase: you can banish this card and 1 Ritual Spell; add 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand whose name is listed on that Ritual Spell Card.  You can only activate each effect of "Inner Balance Paradigm" once per turn.

Inner Balance Internal Shift

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Yin the Secular Flame", or "Yang the Holy Frost".  You must also tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal or exceed 6.  If this card is used to Ritual Summon "Yang the Holy Frost", it is unaffected by other card effects.

Inner Balance Dispersion - Lunatic

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Yin the Secular Flame", or "Yang the Holy Frost".  You must also tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal or exceed 6.  If this card is used to Ritual Summon "Yin the Secular Flame", it is unaffected by other card effects.

Flareburst Gladius

Equip Spell

Special Summon 1 monster with 200 DEF from your Graveyard and equip it with this card.  The equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each monster with a different name that has 200 DEF in your Graveyard.  If this card is removed from the field: destroy the equipped monster and take 200 damage for each monster with a different name that had 200 DEF in your Graveyard.

Infernoil

Normal Trap

Each time a FIRE monster is destroyed this turn, increase the ATK of all other FIRE monsters by the ATK of the destroyed monster, and if 1 or more monsters have their ATK increased by this effect, draw 1 card then discard 1 card.

Boo of the Ghastreet Ghouls

DARK - Level 1 - Zombie/Tuner/Effect - 450/0

This card's level becomes the same as the amount of cards in your hand.  If the number of cards in your opponent's hand is greater than the amount of cards in your hand: this card cannot be destroyed by battle.  If the number of cards in your hand is greater than the amount of cards in your opponent's hand: you can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from your Deck with a level less than this card's level.  You can only use this effect of "Boo of the Ghastreet Ghouls" once per turn.

Aether Glider

LIGHT - Level 3 - Machine/Fusion/Effect - 1800/500

2 Monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned: draw 1 card.  This card cannot be used as Material for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster.  During the End Phase: give control of this card to your opponent.  During the Standby Phase: discard 1 card.  If you have no cards in your hand at the end of your Standby Phase: banish this card, and if you do, Special Summon 2 monsters from your Graveyard in defense position.

Grimace of the Ghastreet Ghouls

DARK - Level 3 - Zombie/Effect - 1350/0

You can target 1 Zombie Monster in your Graveyard then send this card from your hand to the Graveyard: Special Summon that target at the start of your next Phase.  If you have less cards in your hand than this card's level: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, your opponent can draw 1 card.  If you have more cards in your hand than your opponent: this card can be treated as a tuner for a Synchro Summon.

Overgrown Mythical Tomato

DARK - Level 7 - Plant/Fusion/Effect - 2800/1100

2 DARK Monsters

Cannot be used as Fusion Material.  You can also Fusion Summon this card by sending the above Fusion Materials you control to the Graveyard.  If this card was Fusion Summoned using "Mystic Tomato": you can target 1 DARK Monster in your Graveyard; banish that target, and if you do, add 1 monster with the same name as that target from your Deck to your hand.

Radiant Archangel

LIGHT - Level 7 - Fairy/Fusion/Effect - 2800/800

2 LIGHT Monsters

Cannot be used as Fusion Material.  You can also Fusion Summon this card by sending the above Fusion Materials you control to the Graveyard.  If this card was Fusion Summoned using "Shining Angel": you can discard 1 card; look at your opponent's hand and Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from their hand to your side of the field in defense position.

Seraph Who Ate the Mystic Fruit

LIGHT - Level 8 - Fairy/Fusion/Effect - 3000/1900

"Shining Angel" + "Mystic Tomato"

This card is also always treated as a DARK Monster.  Cannot be destroyed.  If a card(s) you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect): you can Special Summon 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck.  You can only control 1 "Seraph Who Ate the Mystic Fruit".

Running Shoes

Equip Spell

Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower monster from your hand and Equip it with this card.  That monster cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Healing Bubbles

Normal Spell

Target 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard with 200 ATK.  Special Summon that target in Attack Position.  You can only activate 1 "Healing Bubbles" per turn.

Solidarity 2

Continuous Spell

All Normal Monsters you control gain 800 ATK.

Devastating Deal
Normal Spell
Shuffle 5 monsters from your Graveyard into your Deck: Draw 2 cards. When this card would be sent to the Graveyard after resolving, you can either banish all cards in your hand, or place this card into your opponent's hand. You can only activate 1 "Devastating Deal" per turn.

Adding this for Draco by request.

Phobo of the Ghastreet Ghouls

DARK - Level 5 - Zombie/Effect - 2250/0

If you have less cards in your hand than your opponent: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can either:

- Draw 1 card.

- Make your opponent draw 1 card.  Then, Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from your Deck whose level is less than or equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand.

Card Market LV1

Continuous Spell

Once per turn: you can discard 1 card; draw 1 card.  During your Standby Phase: you can send this face-up card you control to the Graveyard; activate 1 "Card Market LV2" from your Deck.

Card Market LV2

Continuous Spell

You cannot activate this card except by the effect of "Card Market LV1".  Once per turn: you can discard 1 card; draw 2 cards.  When this card is sent to the Graveyard: shuffle all "Card Market" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck.

There will be Blood

Continuous Spell

If a battle occurs and neither player takes battle damage from that battle: inflict 1500 damage to both players.  If this card is targeted by your opponent: inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Transferring Deed

Normal Spell

Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap your opponent controls: Set that target on your side of the field.  If you activate that target this turn, return it to your opponent's side of the field during the End Phase.

Recipe for Disaster

Trap

Shuffle 1 monster, 1 Spell, and 1 Trap card from your hand into your Deck.  Add 3 cards with the same name from your Deck to your hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Lecter Phasm of the Ghastreet Ghouls

DARK - Level 6 - Zombie/Synchro/Effect - 2550/0

When this card is Synchro Summoned while you have 2 or less fewer cards in your hand than your opponent: draw cards equal to the difference.  Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can discard 1 card; this card gains 400 ATK x the difference in cards between you and your opponent's hands until the End Phase.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from your Graveyard whose level is less than or equal to double the number of cards in your hand.

Dondrake

FIRE - Level 1 - Wyrm/Effect - 100/0

Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can declare a type; this monster gains that type.  This monster gains the combined ATK of all other monsters on the field with the same type as this card.  This card's effects cannot be negated.

Siamese Sea Snake

WATER - Level 6 - Sea Serpent - 2450/800

If you control only WATER monsters (min. 1): you can Special Summon this card from your hand, then banish 1 monster you control.  This card can attack twice, but all battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved.

Invigorating Flame Encased in Ice

FIRE - Level 3 - Aqua/Tuner - 1400/200

A wonder found at an ancient site of world sport competitions.  It is said that champions who had been given these legendary items were bestowed with powers beyond mortal capacity.

Thunder Cuffs

Equip Spell

The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle, also it's effect is negated and it cannot be used as Material.  Each time the equipped monster battles: place 1 Thunder Counter on this card.  When a Thunder Monster is Summoned: inflict damage to both players equal to the number of Thunder Counters on this card x 100.  You can only control 1 "Thunder Cuffs".

X-Cremation Ritual

Ritual Spell

You can Ritual Summon 1 Ritual Monster from your hand by banishing monsters from your Graveyard whose total Ranks equal or exceed the Ritual Monster's level.  If you Xyz Summon a monster using a Ritual Monster you controlled as Material: you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.  You can only use this effect of "X-Cremation Ritual" once per turn.

S-Cremation Ritual

Ritual Spell

You can Ritual Summon 1 Ritual Monster from your hand by banishing Synchro Monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels exceed the Ritual Monster's.  If you Synchro Summon a monster using a Ritual Monster you controlled as Material: you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.  You can only use this effect of "S-Cremation Ritual" once per turn.

F-Cremation Ritual

Ritual Spell

You can Ritual Summon 1 Ritual Monster from your hand by banishing Fusion Monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels exceed the Ritual Monster's.  If you Fusion Summon a monster using a Ritual Monster you controlled as Material: you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.  You can only use this effect of "F-Cremation Ritual" once per turn.

EX-Cremation Ritual

Ritual Spell

If you control a Fusion, Synchro, and an Xyz Monster: you can add this card from your Deck to your hand.  You can Ritual Summon 1 Ritual Monster from your hand by banishing Fusion, Synchro, and/or Xyz Monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels/Ranks are more than double the Ritual Monster's level.  The Ritual Summoned monster is unaffected by the effects of monster types (Fusion, Synchro, Xyz) banished to Summon it.

Collapsing Roof

Normal Trap

Destroy all Field Spells.  For each Field Spell destroyed: target 1 column.  Destroy all cards in the targeted columns.

Okay, in addition to those additions, here's an updated list. This will be our first major liberation from the TCG/OCG list, as I'm bumping Ring of Destruction to 2 as a way of welcoming in the new Critias Fusion, as well as entirely ignoring the TCG banning of Chaos Emperor Dragon after its errata. I'm also hitting Proxydon, as a precautionary measure given the impending influx of powerful Fusion monsters with named Materials.

I'd also like people's opinion on adding ABC pieces, with the intent being to semi Union Hangar and Dragon Buster on entry.

[spoiler= New AGM List]

Forbidden:

Cyber Jar

Destiny HERO - Disk Commander

Fiber Jar

Limited:

Dandylion

Dark Armed Dragon

Double Iris Magician

Envious Ogre

Lilliene, Apprentice of the Sclera Guild

Miracle Orb

Morphing Jar

Morphing Jar #2

Speedroid Terrortop

Tuning Lightcap

El-Shaddoll Construct

Denglong, First of the Yang Zing

Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Delta-Numerix-087: Merciless Reaper

Numerix-022: Hyacinth Queen

Numerix-023: Joyful Nihilist

Foolish Burial

Game of One

Infernity Launcher

Library of Sanctuary

Monster Reborn

Multiple Link Shooter

One for One

Pendulum Call

Petrified Soldier

Proxydon (was Unlimited)

Rank-Up-Magic: Delta Force

Rank-Up-Magic: Mathematical Force

Rank-Up-Magic: Sandragon Force

Reasoning

Reinforcement of the Army

Secret Ambition

Super Polymerization

Synchroad Revival

The Mark of Lernaeus

Macro Cosmos

Solemn Judgement (was banned)

Solemn Warning

Traitor's Trap Hole

Semi-Limited

Blinding Shard

Fairy Tail - Snow

Flame Child

Infernity Archfiend

Inzektor Dragonfly

Inzektor Hornet

Maxx "C"

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

ABC-Dragon Buster (newly added)

Ancient Fairy Dragon

Daigusto Emeral

Numerix-087: Merciless Soul Eater

Dark Hole

Automatic Deployment Ramp

Flocking

Foolish King's Sceptre

Fossil Dig

Fusion Supremacy

Gathering Coals

Gathering Dust

Gathering Feathers

Gathering Waves

Gravel Pit

Jumpstart

Negligence

Pity for the Mermaid

Raigeki

Rekindling

T-Rocks Discovery

Terraforming

Union Hangar (newly added)

Bottomless Trap Hole

Infernity Barrier

Retrieval of the Sacred Tome

Ring of Destruction (was Limited)

Torrential Tribute

Lil Hauntlings of the Ghastreet Ghouls

DARK - Level 1 - Zombie/Tuner/Effect - 50/0

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: add 1 "Lil Hauntlings of the Ghastreet Ghouls" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.  If your opponent has more cards in their hand than you do: you can banish this card and target 1 monster your opponent controls that can be Normal Summoned; take control of that target until the End Phase.  Your opponent can discard 1 card to negate this effect.  If you have more cards in your hand than your opponent when your opponent declares an attack: you can discard 1 card; negate that attack.

Ivnullaiv - NT.FD

EARTH - Level 5 - Cyberse/Effect - 2000/100

If a you control a monster whose effect is negated, you can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls: Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, that target has its effects negated.  Once per turn, you can target 1 monster you control; negate that target's effects until the End Phase, and if you do, gain LP equal to its DEF.

Doomsday Clock

Continuous Trap

You can only activate this card on turn 5 or later.  Place Doom Counters on this card equal to the turn count.  During the End Phase, remove 1 Doom Counter from this card.  If all Doom Counters are removed from this card by this effect, destroy this card and inflict 5000 damage to both players.

Apocalypse Cetus

DARK - Level 7 - Sea Serpent/Effect - 2600/1000

You can banish 2 Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.  Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can banish this card until the End Phase, and if you do, halve the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls.

Jealous and Talkative Dagger

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 100 ATK/DEF.  The equipped monster cannot be equipped with other Equip Spells.  During the Battle Phase, negate the equipped monster's effects.  During your Main Phase, while this card is in the Graveyard: you can equip it to an appropriate monster on the field, but banish it if it leaves the field.  You can only use this effect of "Jealous and Talkative Dagger" once per turn.

Ruins in the Depths

Continuous Trap

This card is treated as "Umi" while on the field or in the Graveyard.  All WATER monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF.  If a Fish, Sea Serpent or Aqua monster you control is banished: draw 1 card.  You can only use this effect of "Ruins in the Depths" once per turn.

One Million Ants

EARTH - Level 8 - Insect/Fusion/Effect - 2500/2300

2+ Insect monsters with different names

This card gains the following effects depending on how many Fusion Materials are used for this card's Fusion Summon:

2+: This card gains 100 ATK for each Fusion Material.

3+: Once per turn, you can Special Summon any number of level 3 or lower Insect Monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do reduce this card's level by the total levels of the Summoned Monsters (min. 1).  This card's level becomes its original level during the End Phase.

4+: This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects while you control another Insect Monster(s)

For future reference, for my sake so I don't need to do as much fixing and adjusting as I do (I have had to do all of these fixes at least once):

-Regarding standardized card text so everything looks cleaner

●"Level" is always capitalized, as are "Deck", "Graveyard", "Material", and "Zone". The names of Summoning mechanics ("Normal", "Flip", "Special", "Fusion", "Ritual", Synchro", "Xyz", " Pendulum", in that order) are also always capitalized.

●"Hand" is never capitalized (unless you're referring to the archetype), and neither is "monster", barring other capitalization rules like the beginning of sentences.

●The names of Attributes are always in all caps (eg. "FIRE"), and the names of Types are capitalized ("Dragon-Type")

●"-Type" goes at the end of any Type that is named in card text, or at the end of the list if there are 3 or more named Types.

●The first word after a colon is capitalized ("Target 1 card you control: Destroy that target").

●We still use "Graveyard", as well as "1 or more", although in bulleted lists "●1+" and the like is proper formatting.

●In Type lines, monsters are listed by their primary Type (Dragon, Spellcaster, Rock, etc.), then by Summoning mechanic Types (Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, etc.) then by the override subtype "Gemini" subtype if present, then by secondary Types (Pendulum, Toon, Union, Flip, Tuner, in that order), and "Effect" goes last, unless the monster is a Normal, non-Effect, or Gemini monster (we do not use the "Normal" subtype).

- Order

To help me put your stuff in the lists faster, here's my organization method:

Main Deck Monsters to add to existing series, which are typically posted together

Other Main Deck monsters, organizing series together as you see fit

Fusion monsters

Synchro monsters

Non-Numerix Xyz

Numerix

Field Spells

Equip Spells

Continuous Spells

Normal Spells

Quick-Play Spells

Ritual Spells

Normal Traps