Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Tuning Jar

Level 2 - EARTH - Rock/Effect - ATK/800 DEF/1100

If a non-Tuner monster is Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, the other Summoned monster is treated as a Tuner.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,180 posts
It's added, but I'd like you to be more aware of your formatting for this thread, so I don't have to fix it again.

Here's an example of what the formatting is supposed to look like.

Junk Synchron
DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Tuner/Effect - 1300/500
When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position, but its effects are negated.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

November's AGM Deck Challenge:
The WATER Attribute!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

I thought it was the same formatting. My bad. Here's the fixed version.

Tuning Jar

EARTH - Level 2 - Rock/Effect - 800/1100

If a non-Tuner monster is Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, the other Summoned monster is treated as a Tuner.

My Archetypes:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,036 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I thought it was the same formatting. My bad. Here's the fixed version.

Tuning Jar

EARTH - Level 2 - Rock/Effect - ATK/800 DEF/1100

Just remove the ATK/ and DEF/ stuff. 

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Fixed

My Archetypes:

Goal:

Mr. Melon

Mr. Melon

Elite Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Rail Switch
Normal Trap
You can target up to 3 cards on the field: move them to different columns. If you control "Rail Cannon Delinquent" when this card is activated, you can Set 1 "Rail" Normal Trap from your Deck. It can be activated the turn it was set.

Railcoming Party
Normal Trap
Destroy 1 monster in the Zone in front of this card (if possible). Special Summon 1 "Rail Cannon Delinquent" from your Deck to the Zone in front of this card. If "Rail Cannon Delinquent" is in the Zone in front of this card when this card is activated: send all other cards in this column to the bottom of their owner's Deck.

Rail Bolt
Normal Trap
Target 1 monster in the same column as this card: that target gains 400 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn. Also, inflict 400 damage to your opponent's LP. If you control "Rail Cannon Delinquent" when this card is activated, you can move it to another of your unoccupied Spell/Trap Card Zones and Set it again.

Thought on RCD

Hello, fine peoples!

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova
  • 2,451 posts

On your Payroll

Continuous Spell

At the end of each of your turns, discard a card or destroy this card. If your opponent would add 2 or more cards to their hand with a card or effect, they instead add 1 card that fits one or more of the requirements specified by that card or effect.

Just an idea that popped into my head. Dunno how good it actually is.

"I make cards, but I can't make decks" - Dova 2016

Random Stuff

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,180 posts
The only thing it does that's especially evil is in regards to the Card Transmutation/Miracle Mirror combo.

If your opponent has 3 or more cards on board while you control that thing, you can activate Card Transmutation, and Chain Miracle Mirror (targeting Card Transmutation). This sends all cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard (as cost), negates all Graveyard effects for the turn, and prevents them from Special Summoning. To compensate, Card Transmutation would give them a draw for each card sent beyond the first one, but with the way that thing is worded, they instead draw 1 card as a fixed amount, meaning that you can utterly obliterate your opponent's board and only compensate then with a single card. It's a 3-card meme combo, for sure, but it could still be devastating.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

November's AGM Deck Challenge:
The WATER Attribute!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

Mr. Melon

Mr. Melon

Elite Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Here, have a buttload of randomness

Entropy Stone
EARTH - Level 1 - Rock/Effect - 0/1000
If this card is sent to the GY: you can banish 1 FIRE and WATER monster from your hand or Deck; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.  If this card is banished: you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your hand, GY, or Banished Zone.

Entropic Wizard
WIND - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Effect - 1700/1400
You can discard 1 FIRE, WATER, or EARTH monster; banish 1 monster with a different Attribute from your Deck (except a LIGHT or DARK monster), and if you do, draw 1 card.  When this card is banished and you have a FIRE, WATER, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone: banish 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, or EARTH monster you control (if possible), and if you do, draw 1 card.  You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn.

Entropy Golem
EARTH - Level 5 - Rock/Effect - 1800/1900
You banish 1 monster from your GY: Special Summon this card from your hand, but its effect is negated until the End Phase, also, banish this card if it leaves the field.  This card gains the following effects if the monsters with the following Attributes are banished:
FIRE: This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each banished FIRE monster.
WATER: You can send cards from the top of your Deck to the GY equal to the number of banished WATER monsters.
WIND: If this card is targeted by a card effect: you can return 1 WIND monster to your Deck; negate that effect.
EARTH: Once per turn: you can return 1 EARTH monster in your Banished Zone to the GY; banish 1 monster with a different Attribute from your GY (except a LIGHT or DARK monster).

Entropic Dragon
FIRE - Level 8 - Dragon/Effect - 3000/2000
Unaffected by Trap effects.  If you have a FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  Once per turn: you can shuffle 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster in your Banished Zone into the Deck; destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, banish them.  Banish this card if it leaves the field.

Entropic Colossus
EARTH - Level 7 - Warrior/Effect - 2800/1000
If you have a FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  This card cannot be destroyed while you have a FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster(s) in your Banished Zone.  Once per turn you can activate 1 of the following effects:
- Return all banished FIRE monsters to the GY; destroy monsters your opponent controls up to the number of returned monsters.
- Return all banished WATER monsters to the GY; draw 1 card for every 2 WATER monsters returned this way, then shuffle cards from your hand into your Deck equal to the number of cards drawn -1.
- Return all banished WIND monsters to the GY; shuffle Spells/Traps your opponent controls into the Deck up to the number of returned monsters.
- Return all banished EARTH monsters to the GY; this card can attack a number of times up to the number of returned monsters.

Entropy Onikuma
DARK - Level 4 - Beast/Spirit/Effect - 1800/1600
Cannot be Special Summoned.  When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: you can send 1 FIRE and 1 WATER monster OR 1 EARTH and 1 WIND monster from your Deck to the GY; destroy 1 face-up card on the field.  You cannot activate effects in the GY the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return this card to the hand.  This card is treated as a FIRE, WATER, WIND and EARTH monster while in your GY or Banished Zone.

Entropic Amorphloge
LIGHT - Level 3 - Aqua/Union/Effect - 800/1500
If this card is sent from the field to the GY: you can banish this card and 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, or EARTH monster in your GY; add 1 monster with a lower lever and the same Attribute as that monster, but it cannot be Summoned this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 FIRE, WATER, WIND, or EARTH monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it.  Once per turn: you can send 1 monster with the same Attribute as the equipped monster from your Deck to the GY.  If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. This card is treated as a FIRE, WATER, WIND and EARTH monster while in your GY or Banished Zone.

Hello, fine peoples!

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova
  • 2,451 posts

Roll the Bones
Normal Spell

Reveal 3 Rock-Type monsters with different names in your Deck; your opponent selects one randomly to add to your hand, and the rest are sent to your Graveyard. If this card was not sent to the Graveyard this turn: You can banish this card and 1 monster with a Level from your Graveyard; send cards from the top of your Graveyard equal to the banished monster's Level. You can only use each effect of "Roll the Bones" once per turn.

Volt Satellite Formation

Continuous Spell

If you control 3 or more Thunder-Type monsters, monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack. Once per turn: You can send 1 Thunder-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.

Zeal of the Sky

Continuous Spell

All damage your opponent takes is halved. WIND monsters can attack your opponent directly, but if they do, change them to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard; add 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand with a different name to the sent monster. You can only use this effect "Zeal of the Sky" once per turn.

Atomic Decay

Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a monster effect or a Spell/Trap while you control a Psychic-Type monster(s): You can discard 1 card, then pay LP equal to the number of cards you control x400; negate that card or effect, and if you do, banish it.

Just some new generics intended to work with my sets.

"I make cards, but I can't make decks" - Dova 2016

Random Stuff

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,887 posts

KuDwr4Y.png

Writhing in the Abyss

Normal Spell

Banish 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard; banish 1 card on the field.

rip38.gif

Mr. Melon

Mr. Melon

Elite Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
Minion Contractor
DARK - Level 4 - Fiend/Effect - 1650/1200
At the start of your Battle Phase: add 1 level 2 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand, then take 1000 damage. Once per turn: you can negate this card's effects until the End Phase.

Cannibal Chef
FIRE - Level 2 - Fiend/Effect - 1100/200
At the end of your Battle Phase: destroy 1 monster you control. During your Main Phase 2, you can Normal Summon 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can only gain this effect once per turn. Once per turn: you can negate this card's effects until the End Phase.

Irradiated Monolith
FIRE - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 1100/1900
At the start of the Battle Phase: take 300 damage for each monster you control, then, increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 800 until the End Phase. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can negate this card's effects until the End Phase.

Magic-Eating Flames
FIRE - Level 4 - Pyro/Tuner/Effect - 1900/0
During the End Phase: destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field. Once per turn: you can negate this card's effects until your next Standby Phase.

Hello, fine peoples!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,036 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Might as well add my 35K post card to the mix:

Fēngbàoshén the Sacred Blade Dragon

WIND - Level 10 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3500/2500 
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Synchro Monster
Must be Synchro Summoned. ① Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card your opponent controls or in their GY; banish it, face-down.

===

Yeah, we got a TON of Synchros by now (and I really do need to work on more non-Archetypal Main Deck stuff). Also daily reminder that I designed this for the current game, and not necessarily for AGM meta. 

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users