Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cherry Heart [Quest-based RP] Always Accepting

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Lady Monk / Royal Runaway (WIP)

Makο

Makο

109th

• Senior Members
  • 7,167 posts
    Last Visit May 24 2018 06:42 PM
  • Discord:Mako#7767

here's a thing. It's really late. this came out so long wtf

boy it sucks

Nanuq

edit: tl;dr added. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH

tumblr_p94hexi6Uf1qbx12bo2_r1_540.gif

Aix

Aix

Wolf & Spice & Everything Nice

• Topic Starter
  • Wise Wolf

• 5,708 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

Expressing my interest for now before I go to sleep. Two questions though. Firstly, does this have anything to do with Fairy Tail? I remember in your poll post that you mentioned it was based on Fairy Tail, so do I need to have watched it to get what's going on? Secondly, what nonhuman characters would you be okay with? Is it only humanoids such as kitsunes, cat girls, etc. or other things like half-birds or dragons? I'm not really sure how diverse you are willing to go with characters, so I'm not going to start brainstorming until I know how crazy I can or can't go.

Fairy Tail is just inspiration, you don't need to know anything about it.

Any sort of creature is fine.

Tentative interest since it doesn't seem like you need to be super active with this, it being quest-based. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You need to be active for any quests you join.
Also, there's some of you whose Skype I don't have. It is advisable to get it if you don't have it and let me add you to the Cherry Heart group chat.

Posted Image

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Demon Hunter

• 11,903 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Yennefer
Stormsplitter - CANCELLED

tuffguy1992.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:54 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Group chat for something with so many different threads/quests/etc seems ill-advised and clunky.

Anywho might make some characters for this but would have to wait until I decide to fully return.

8PBUpdp.gif

Aix

Aix

• Topic Starter
  • Wise Wolf

• 5,708 posts
    Last Visit

Added a Skype link for easy joining.

Group chat for something with so many different threads/quests/etc seems ill-advised and clunky.

Anywho might make some characters for this but would have to wait until I decide to fully return.

Most of the time it's general vaguely relevant chat anyway.

I shall await your return.

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts
Tegur

Kasayee

8PBUpdp.gif

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,345 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:52 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon
Bzzzz

The Man, the Myth

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 698 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:44 PM
This is my final question, would you mind if I draw my character instead of using an image?

Aix

Aix

• Topic Starter
  • Wise Wolf

• 5,708 posts
    Last Visit

This is my final question, would you mind if I draw my character instead of using an image?

If there is anything insufficient with your drawing, I will ask you to elaborate with text.

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,848 posts
Bzzzz

I'll be making a second character soon...they will also go here :D

Okay I have to say it.

Secretly this is now IFNH 2.0 lmao this is amazing.

But really Aix making sure to know what limits there are and what is needed to exist in this world.

8PBUpdp.gif

Htamret

Htamret

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 301 posts
    Last Visit Jun 13 2018 09:04 AM

Okay I have to say it.

Secretly this is now IFNH 2.0 lmao this is amazing.

But really Aix making sure to know what limits there are and what is needed to exist in this world.

I asked what the limits were. What is this IFNH thing anyway?

Any sort of creature is fine.

I'm debating whether or not to do something totally crazy like a blob or smoke elemental, or something else without a fixed shape/appearance just for the lulz

3760_Coodere.jpg 3960_Hikigaya_Hachiman.jpg

Yep, I'm a cynical bastard. Sorry, I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Check out my new archetype so that this one doesn't die without replies like my last one!
http://forum.yugiohc...read-archetype/

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 698 posts
I got my character drawn, how do I put the image folder on here?

Aix

Aix

• Topic Starter
  • Wise Wolf

• 5,708 posts
    Last Visit

I got my character drawn, how do I put the image folder on here?

Upload it to imgur and post the link here

Posted Image

デルピュネ

デルピュネ

六兆年と一夜物語

• Elite Members
  • 3,275 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:01 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
Well, that was adequate. I can do better, though.

59fc6115496a5dd4b043bf10b2bee99c1ac5d489

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Demon Hunter

• 11,903 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Yennefer
Gush, the Slime Girl

tuffguy1992.gif

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 698 posts
Android https://imgur.com/M58Km7d
The Mysterious Android

Given Name: Angel
Height/Weight: 5'8" 330 lbs.

Personality: Unpredictable because of her aged software, could be nice and caring, aggressive and crazy the next. Fortunetly she shows no signs of actually dealing harm to her guild mates. She has love for cute, adorable things and would hug anything she finds cute, even if what she hugs hurts her in the process. Because of her protective nature she would rather see her self be dismantled than see her guildmates suffer.

Whenever she is having an occasional glitch she shows it when her head starts twitching. When she starts glitching she always tries to hide it by saying she has allergies( even though she doesn't get human sicknesses). When she can feel herself starting to go off the deep end, she tries to separate herself from others so none of her systems bug out and cause harm to others. Fortunetly, her glitches don't happen that often.

Bio: In an underground cavern, an members of an explorers guild discovered an ancient ruin containing ancient technology they have never seen before. At the heart of the ruins the explorers found what seemed to be a broken down lab and at its center, a single working, large capsule. Inside is what appeared to be a young woman with strange devices attached to her. The explorers, curious of the capsule, opened it up. The explorers, as the woman began to open her eyes, had their weapons ready for anything.

The woman simply looked at the explorers with a confused look and only uttered the words "where am I?" The explorers, letting out sighs of relief, helped the woman out of her capsule and brought her back to their camp along with any other spoils they could carry. Curious about the woman, they questioned her on how she ended up in the ruins. She simplied said, "I don't know" and so the explorers were left without an answer.

In the days that followed the explorers came to know the mysterious woman as a friend. Her unpredictable nature brought laughs to the camp and her helpful and kind demeanor won over the explorers. Eventually, the explorers named her Angel as a testimony to her deeds in the camp, including helping the explorers with tasks and caring for any wounds they might of taken during these tasks. When the time came to say their farewells, the explorers pointed the woman towards an ancient guild that had been sparked anew. "Cherry Heart is an ancient guild, I'm sure that you could find answers about yourself if you joined them," said the leader of the explorers.

As she said goodbye to the explorers, Angel ventured off in search of the hopes of finding answers to her past.

Abilities: Wrist Blasters- guns fold out from her wrists, mostly used as repulsers but can be overcharged to deal damage
Fold Out Wings- metallic wings fold from her back, small propulsion engines allow for swift flight
Super Strength- nanofiber materials pack immense strength into her limbs
Nano Eyes- Can scan her targets to figure out the best strategy in battle, scan can also bring up info on the target( info is mainly Angel's own opinion)

https://youtu.be/3GOVviIcAO4
Batlle Theme

I'll edit it later.

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,227 posts
    Last Visit Jun 14 2018 08:50 PM
  • Alias:Sethera
WIP

Posted Image

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 698 posts
Sooo... Anyone like my drawing? I mean I'm just asking, I haven't drawn anything for a while and I'm kinda rusty.

Kyng

Kyng

A gentleman needs a vice or two.

• Senior Members
  • 4,126 posts
    Last Visit

Sooo... Anyone like my drawing? I mean I'm just asking, I haven't drawn anything for a while and I'm kinda rusty.

It is very charming. Nobody would ever knock anyone for actively drawing their character for an RP.
DCykWi9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users