Cherry Heart [Quest-based RP] Always Accepting

Aix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to join what I have to assume is a huge clusterfuck Skype chat (many people, will be multiple quests going on) and be forced to look through it all to get answers whenever something comes up.

If it's a requirement tell me now so I don't waste my time, please and thanku

You make assumptions, because it isn't really like that. What happens at this stage is character talk and in my experience things cool down when IC starts.

I also don't expect the multitude of Quests to really change much. Will be trying to keep completely off topic chat away.

What it does do is allow a fast medium to discuss stuff, like pitching ideas and making plans.

....fine

You make assumptions, because it isn't really like that. What happens at this stage is character talk and in my experience things cool down when IC starts.

I also don't expect the multitude of Quests to really change much. Will be trying to keep completely off topic chat away.

What it does do is allow a fast medium to discuss stuff, like pitching ideas and making plans.

I made the assumption because

1.) I've seen it a lot

2.) Many people plus multiple ICs. You can't really say it will cool down when this is a new thing. (New thing as in a single chat that will deal with multiple quests)

3.) Off topic stuff is going to happen, you know that. :P

I don't particularly want another active chat to add to the list of already active chats (god I'm gonna have so many notifications to skip through as is...). And the idea that I have to just to get questions answered and be able to participate is really off-putting.

It's pretty easy to pitch ideas and such with OOC and PM.

Plus given the sheer size, this is a very clunky system to use exclusively. Because if I have a question, ask it, you're not around to answer, then it gets buried. I've seen plenty of things get missed. Heck I've had to quote another person's question multiple times in a Skype chat because the host came back, started talking, but missed the question.

And you didn't answer my question but this post is sounding like the answer is yes, so I guess I'll not make the characters?

Also I'm still not sure on power level. What's overpowered? What's average? So far the ideas I had seem severely underpowered relative to the others.

I get you want to push the idea of Skype but you kinda overlooked this question earlier. How would I be able to believe you can notice a question in a chat if you missed this?

I'm just unsure how to feel about this RP atm, especially given what I've seen thus far. If you can show me why I shouldn't be doubtful that'd be great. Just so I don't hop on board another RP without being sure.

Oh right, I was skimming this topic because I was on mobile on some sketchy wifi hijacked from a haircut place.

Power level is like beginning of Fairy Tail levels, maybe lower.

I'm not sure what you're not sure about, but if anything you can jump in later.

Oh right, I was skimming this topic because I was on mobile on some sketchy wifi hijacked from a haircut place.

Power level is like beginning of Fairy Tail levels, maybe lower.

I'm not sure what you're not sure about, but if anything you can jump in later.

....That sounds like some back-alley drug deal level internet searching there Aixy.

Anyway, beginning of Fairy Tail, that's easy enough to do. I await when you review apps and get to see how everyone did :3

I'm mostly unsure how well it's gonna be run. No offense but I have become...paranoid about hosts in particular. I see a flag (in this case the flag was it seemed you were insisting upon Skype and skipping questions) and beginning seeing the eventual heat death of the uni...of the RP.

I'll get to working on the characters, because what RP doesn't need a drunkard bull-man, soon.

another character yey

[spoiler=Tracy]

Screen_Shot_2016_03_18_at_12_27_44_AM.pn

There's profit in everything if you look closely enough. How closely shall I look at you?”

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Tracy Morgan
Alias: "Face"

Sex: Male

Race: Human

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance:]ys7QsIE.jpg

5'4”. He carries an air of “prepared for everything,” as indicated by all the gear he carries.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality:]Since a young age, Tracy has always given off a part shrewd, part smug, part conniving aura. Mostly because it's all true. While calling him “evil” is a vast over exaggeration, he's not beyond stepping over the little man in order to achieve what he wants. He's often rather manipulative in his dealings with people, treating them not as acquaintances or friends, but rather as a difficult-to-manage means to an end.

Naturally, he's rather distrusting of those around him, save for a few very close contacts or resources. Though, this stems more from the fact that he has a tendency to overestimate everyone around him, and assumes they're as sneaky and conniving as he knows he is; as such, it's not possible to trust others without being at risk of a huge loss. Not that he'd ever let anyone know about this. After all, he's a very careful man, knowing a single slip up of the tongue could cost him thousands of potential–or very real–gold. And few would trust someone who doesn't trust them back.

When interacting with others, his "mask" can turn him into any sort of person that the particular situation desires. Happiness, forceful anger, or even solemn sadness is not beyond his ability, nor willingness to use in order to get a critical piece of intel or big sale. However, during particularly intense discussions, he'll sometimes accidentally slip back into his natural self, holding an aura of smug superiority and willingness to destroy you for a meager profit.

Despite all of this, he is fundamentally not a bad man, with his own version of a moral center. He particularly has a soft spot for children, something he doesn't understand himself, and will often treat them with his own unconditional kindness; since each of these lead to a loss for him, he prefers to stay away from children entirely. He also has his own personal lines he's not willing to cross to make a profit, though they remain to be strictly defined, and can change at a moments notice.

If you receive kindness from him, be thankful, but wary of what he might gain from it.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography:]Born and raised in Prunus, Tracy has lived a relatively comfortable life as the son of a Trader and a Shop Keep's assistant. Although the right word might be "spoiled." Not only were his needs met, he was often showered with gifts and trinkets to help him pass by the time, and to help make up for his parents partial absence from his life. He received hundreds of sweets, the latest in digital entertainment, and all the freedom he could ever want to go forth and do whatever he wanted; a variable children's dream. Despite all of this, he never showed much of an interest in those things. Not to say he didn't like them, but rather than remain transfixed on the items themselves, even from a young age he found himself fascinated by the source of the items, and the thing that made all the gears in the entire city turn in sequence; money.

He became borderline obsessed with money, and the different means to acquire more money. Even if he had to sell his own personal belongings to get and hoard more money, he would. However, he was smart in his obsession; taking cues from his father, the trader, he soon learned the art of bartering and upselling as a means to make even more money. And during the times he spent with his mother, he learn of the boundless treasures and riches hidden in the outside world, just begging to be discovered and sold for profit. Before long, his already contorted mindset began to twist even more, and he found himself seeing the world around him as nothing but more means to make even greater quantities of money. And with this realization, he began to sharpen his mind to a fine point. He studied economic journals, treasure reports from the outside, and apprenticed under both his father and his mother in their methods, soon surpassing them by the time he was in his late teens.

He has never left Prunus for more than a day, and doesn't plan to. All the money he could make is already at his fingertips.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities:]Without any sort of combat abilities, Tracy is forced to use more clever means to make his way through the world. The only combat-related items he has are a few daggers for emergency defense, and a pet Mimic named Marcelino he uses to store money, treasure, and other prized possessions.

-Shrewd: A trader through-and-through, he's learned to navigate his way through conversations and business deals very effectively to get what he desires.

-Attentive: He's capable of picking up visual and audio cues very effectively to parse for any sort of information he can.

-Money Sense: Give him money, and you're more than likely to get back your investment and more.

x393wz.jpg

Other: N/A, for now.

x393wz.jpg

Eh here's something to get myself situated for later, and to maybe amuse/interest some people.

Screw you for saying mostly human gonna diversify the funk out of this RP.

[spoiler=Tegur]

Name: Tegur Steelskull, The Drunken Minotaur

[spoiler=Appearance]6PDRx2b.jpg?1

Wears a kilt.

Standing at 7 feet and weighing 300 pounds, Tegur isn't as large as most Minotaur, due to mixed blood, but he still towers over humans.

Has a "beer belly" but is actually still quite muscular.

[spoiler=Personality]Tegur has a large presence. Both physically and personality. He is boisterous, and almost manically friendly. He seems to try hard to be a happy and fun-loving kind of guy. However the more he drinks the more you start to notice something isn't...quite right. He is actually quite solemn, introspective, and wise in many ways. However he more often than not makes a total fool of himself. He's torn between wanting to just forget everything and drink, and give advice to the younger guild members. So he settles for being “everyone's favorite uncle." As in, joke cracking, generous, and always willing to give the strongest hugs in the world. That isn't to say he doesn't get angry. Be it part of the drinking, his Minotaur blood, or his past, but Tegur has a bit of a hair trigger. When you do something to offend him, or he thinks you're being an ass to another person, he can explode in rage within moments. He never apologizes for these outbursts, but he does seem to get even more introspective than usual. This passes every time, but whenever he goes back to friendly for a time you can see an even more manic gleam in his eyes.

Can often be called "strange" as he occasionally falls into the drink so far that he begins to ramble what most believe to be nonsense, but he insists makes total sense. Some of it is actually true, but most of it is the ramblings of a drunkard.

Tegur is very hard on himself, and truly doesn't believe he can make up for his past sins. What sins these are, he refuses to say.

[spoiler=Biography]Tegur was once a famed sailor and pirate. Child of a warlord and a noble lady, who had taken to piracy when he saw the plight of the poor. A man who sailed every body of water there was, who traveled the world thrice over, who fought corruption and earned riches.

At least, that’s what he’ll tell you if he ever gets the chance. His true origins are much less glamorous, and much less just. His father was a strange breed. Half Satyr, half Imp. And his mother was a pure-blood Minotaur. Tegur was raised with surprising amounts of love and care for such stereotypically violent and/or bestial races.

However he still hated them. He saw them as weak, bleeding hearts who answered every call to defend even weaker people, at the expense of often leaving Tegur alone. He hated them even more in that they expected the same from him when he grew up. At a young age Tegur left home, and joined a dark guild. He was welcomed heartily, as Minotaur were not very common. And he was a great shot on top of his natural strength. He quickly made a name for himself within the guild. Carrying out any quest no matter how immoral, Tegur at first relished in this betrayal of his parent’s wishes. He had thrown away his name at that point, being called “Bullseye" because no one said evil was creative.

And then the day came where a pair of famed mercenaries of justice tracked him down, after hearing of the dangerous and thuggish assassin that had been terrorizing the land.

It was his parents. When they realized who it was they were after, they tried to convince him to give up on this, that he still could turn back. But Tegur had been steeped in bloodlust and anger at his parents that the dark guild had nurtured over the years.

He killed his parents.

His actions were praised, celebrations happened in the guild for several days. For the next week Tegur was riding high.

Then the implications of his actions began to sink in. It took a month for him to even realize, but things were changing. The quests he took on didn’t give him the thrill they once did, something felt wrong. Slowly he began to feel remorse. And it terrified him. He broke down one night, finally realizing fully what he had done, what he had been doing. He mentally broke for a few days. He refused to take on quests, hid away from the others, and took up prayer in the hopes for repentance.

The last words of his mother echoed in his ears over and over. “I’m sorry." She was apologizing, as though it were her fault her son murdered her, murdered dozens, maybe hundreds, of others.

Tegur was sick, sick of this life, sick of himself. He left the guild. Not an easy task, for a dark guild. But he managed to get free. And he started to drink, and drink, and drink some more.

He came to Cherry Heart, as it was a guild he remembered his parents praising in stories "the legendary guild" when he was younger, and decided to try to do some good with his life. Though he was unable to break the drinking habit.

[spoiler=Abilities]Minotaur Strength: While not as strong as a full-blooded Minotaur, Tegur still has immense physical strength. However he doesn’t actually use this as much as you’d think.

Markmanship: Tegur has amazing skill with ranged weaponry, and prefers this over any other kind of combat.

Holy Cow That Crossbow: Tegur is adapt at using his custom, and massive, crossbow. It can hold a dozen bolts without reloading, and is more than twice the size of a normal crossbow. Some call it a mini-balistae.

Flute Magic: Unique to him, Tegur had learned something of musical magic from his grandfather. Though he only recently began to put it to use. With his flute he can create various emotion-affecting effects. From lulling a beast to calmness, to enraging it, to...other things. The problem with this magic is it’s mostly random what will occur.

[spoiler=Misc][spoiler=Pseudo Theme]

[spoiler=True Theme]

-The flute he carries is an artifact from his grandfather, a Satyr. He had left it behind when he left home but found it among his things years after he left the guild. With a note that said "Hope it treats you as well as it did me". Tegur found this strange, given his grandfather died before he left home. He treasures this flute.

-Tegur has a horse that he treats very very well. He claims it can talk, but no one but him has heard it. His name is Jeeves.

[spoiler=Another WIP]

Name: Kasayee, The Lazy Lizard Druid

Sex: Female

[spoiler=Appearance]ohWDyo5.jpg

Does wear clothing. But not all the time. And more of her body is scaled than on the image. At least 1/4 of it is covered in scales. The branch horns do not exist either. Though her magic can sprout them. And her fingernails are sharper than normal.

Personality: (Two paragraphs minimum)

Biography: (Two paragraphs minimum. Give me something I can make a story arc out of. Please discuss with me if you are unsure of what to do)

Abilities: (Describe your magic and stuff. Don't be overpowered, I'd rather characters who will be getting stronger)

Tegur is done. Will work on Kasayee soon.

That was...well that didn't turn out how I expected...

Eh here's something to get myself situated for later, and to maybe amuse/interest some people.

Screw you for saying mostly human gonna diversify the funk out of this RP.

[spoiler=Tegur]

Name: Tegur Steelskull, The Drunken Minotaur

[spoiler=Appearance]6PDRx2b.jpg?1

Wears a kilt.

Standing at 7 feet and weighing 300 pounds, Tegur isn't as large as most Minotaur, due to mixed blood, but he still towers over humans.

Has a "beer belly" but is actually still quite muscular.

[spoiler=Personality]Tegur has a large presence. Both physically and personality. He is boisterous, and almost manically friendly. He seems to try hard to be a happy and fun-loving kind of guy. However the more he drinks the more you start to notice something isn't...quite right. He is actually quite solemn, introspective, and wise in many ways. However he more often than not makes a total fool of himself. He's torn between wanting to just forget everything and drink, and give advice to the younger guild members. So he settles for being “everyone's favorite uncle." As in, joke cracking, generous, and always willing to give the strongest hugs in the world. That isn't to say he doesn't get angry. Be it part of the drinking, his Minotaur blood, or his past, but Tegur has a bit of a hair trigger. When you do something to offend him, or he thinks you're being an ass to another person, he can explode in rage within moments. He never apologizes for these outbursts, but he does seem to get even more introspective than usual. This passes every time, but whenever he goes back to friendly for a time you can see an even more manic gleam in his eyes.

Can often be called "strange" as he occasionally falls into the drink so far that he begins to ramble what most believe to be nonsense, but he insists makes total sense. Some of it is actually true, but most of it is the ramblings of a drunkard.

Tegur is very hard on himself, and truly doesn't believe he can make up for his past sins. What sins these are, he refuses to say.

[spoiler=Biography]Tegur was once a famed sailor and pirate. Child of a warlord and a noble lady, who had taken to piracy when he saw the plight of the poor. A man who sailed every body of water there was, who traveled the world thrice over, who fought corruption and earned riches.

At least, that’s what he’ll tell you if he ever gets the chance. His true origins are much less glamorous, and much less just. His father was a strange breed. Half Satyr, half Imp. And his mother was a pure-blood Minotaur. Tegur was raised with surprising amounts of love and care for such stereotypically violent and/or bestial races.

However he still hated them. He saw them as weak, bleeding hearts who answered every call to defend even weaker people, at the expense of often leaving Tegur alone. He hated them even more in that they expected the same from him when he grew up. At a young age Tegur left home, and joined a dark guild. He was welcomed heartily, as Minotaur were not very common. And he was a great shot on top of his natural strength. He quickly made a name for himself within the guild. Carrying out any quest no matter how immoral, Tegur at first relished in this betrayal of his parent’s wishes. He had thrown away his name at that point, being called “Bullseye" because no one said evil was creative.

And then the day came where a pair of famed mercenaries of justice tracked him down, after hearing of the dangerous and thuggish assassin that had been terrorizing the land.

It was his parents. When they realized who it was they were after, they tried to convince him to give up on this, that he still could turn back. But Tegur had been steeped in bloodlust and anger at his parents that the dark guild had nurtured over the years.

He killed his parents.

His actions were praised, celebrations happened in the guild for several days. For the next week Tegur was riding high.

Then the implications of his actions began to sink in. It took a month for him to even realize, but things were changing. The quests he took on didn’t give him the thrill they once did, something felt wrong. Slowly he began to feel remorse. And it terrified him. He broke down one night, finally realizing fully what he had done, what he had been doing. He mentally broke for a few days. He refused to take on quests, hid away from the others, and took up prayer in the hopes for repentance.

The last words of his mother echoed in his ears over and over. “I’m sorry." She was apologizing, as though it were her fault her son murdered her, murdered dozens, maybe hundreds, of others.

Tegur was sick, sick of this life, sick of himself. He left the guild. Not an easy task, for a dark guild. But he managed to get free. And he started to drink, and drink, and drink some more.

He came to Cherry Heart, as it was a guild he remembered his parents praising in stories "the legendary guild" when he was younger, and decided to try to do some good with his life. Though he was unable to break the drinking habit.

[spoiler=Abilities]Minotaur Strength: While not as strong as a full-blooded Minotaur, Tegur still has immense physical strength. However he doesn’t actually use this as much as you’d think.

Markmanship: Tegur has amazing skill with ranged weaponry, and prefers this over any other kind of combat.

Holy Cow That Crossbow: Tegur is adapt at using his custom, and massive, crossbow. It can hold a dozen bolts without reloading, and is more than twice the size of a normal crossbow. Some call it a mini-balistae.

Flute Magic: Unique to him, Tegur had learned something of musical magic from his grandfather. Though he only recently began to put it to use. With his flute he can create various emotion-affecting effects. From lulling a beast to calmness, to enraging it, to...other things. The problem with this magic is it’s mostly random what will occur.

[spoiler=Misc][spoiler=Pseudo Theme]

[spoiler=True Theme]

-The flute he carries is an artifact from his grandfather, a Satyr. He had left it behind when he left home but found it among his things years after he left the guild. With a note that said "Hope it treats you as well as it did me". Tegur found this strange, given his grandfather died before he left home. He treasures this flute.

-Tegur has a horse that he treats very very well. He claims it can talk, but no one but him has heard it. His name is Jeeves.

[spoiler=Kasayee]

Name: Kasayee, The Lazy Lizard Druid

[spoiler=Appearance]ohWDyo5.jpg

5'2" 110 pounds

Does wear clothing. But not all the time. And more of her body is scaled than on the image. At least 1/4 of it is covered in scales. The branch horns do not exist either. Though her magic can sprout them. And her fingernails are sharper than normal.

[spoiler=Personality] Kasayee is an odd girl, to most humans. She’s incredibly lazy, and doesn’t like to do work unless needed, yet she finds herself spurred to action to prevent acts that would harm others. She desires a world where everyone is peaceful and everyone can live a life of relaxation.

She knows she needs to work to achieve this, but she more often than not just lazes around and dreams of the world she desires.

She doesn’t seem to understand why all people don’t take life as easy as she does. Has a great understanding of the natural world, and knows that bad things happen, and that’s okay. She is the least judgmental person you’ll meet, and seems to give the same regard for human and animal life alike. That being said she’s fine with eating animals, because it’s just the natural state of the world. However she tends to only eat just what she needs to survive.

Doesn’t have much regard for laws created by people, only the “true law" of nature. She lives her life ignoring rules and laws when possible, but she does understand she could be punished for this, so she avoids it when needed.

Can be surprisingly fierce when provoked, and has an even sharper tongue than claws. She doesn’t have a filter and so she’ll often say whatever is on her mind. When enraged this is often venomous and potentially hurtful things. And when doing so she’s unapologetic, unless it’s someone she cares about. Which are few in numbers.

Protective of the young, as she views them as something that must be nurtured so they can grow and continue the cycle, Kasayee can be described as motherly. Though this isn’t entirely accurate. She doesn’t coddle, though she isn’t as fierce towards children as others. Still, she doesn’t quite understand how to talk to children and can sometimes come off as frightening.

Due to her Druidic nature, Kasayee has much insight onto the workings of the world, and occasionally seems to zone off as though conferring with others on certain matters.

Tends to rely on instinct to decide things for her, believing that there is a reason she feels certain pulls and is drawn to certain decisions without any rhyme or reason.

[spoiler=Biography]Kasayee was born into the Druidic Order. While her mother was pregnant, as all of her race do, she spoke to her village's shaman to get them to do a reading for her. And it was determined that the child would become a fulcrum for the ancient spirits, and should be raised as a Druid. Her mother was somewhat sad to let this happen, however understood that it was for the best. Spirits were honored beings, but all knew they could become dangerous if abused by those who held a connection with them.

So Kasayee was raised by the Druids, and taught how to use her abilities. Sadly, Kasayee turned out to be not the greatest student, and seemed to be uninterested in learning. This was due, in part, to the fact that she was able to commune with the spirits all of her life. So she didn't feel any need to really learn about it from anyone but the spirits themselves. Despite this the Druids came to love the child, as she was a bright and friendly girl.

The Druids continued to teach her what they could, however eventually they came to realize that Kasayee was a strange case. That she had to go out into the world and discover the truths of it on her own. And so they let her go, with advice and fond farewells.

Kasayee knew she would miss them, but also knew that they were always connected, through the world itself, so she needn't worry. She set out to discover more about the world, and just relax whenever she could. She firmly believed the answers would all come to her if she waited long enough. When she learned of Cherry Heart, her interest was piqued. What kind of group was this? What changes would it wrought upon the world? She felted an urge to join them, almost an instinctive pull towards the guild. And she couldn't very well refuse her own instincts.

Unbeknownst to Kasayee there were forces that would be after her. Those wishing to capture her for the rarity of her species, and those who wished to use the spirits for their own desires.

[spoiler=Abilities]Shapeshifting: Kasayee has learned the Druidic art of shapeshifting, and can use it in many different ways. In all but her Tree Form and partial Lizard Form a strong hit can shatter the shapeshifting, and she cannot hold onto shapeshifting indefinitely.

-Tree Form. Kasayee can change her skin to bark, sprout branches, leaves, roots. She can even, given some time, transform her body into that of an eight foot tall tree. Somewhat more durable than regular trees.

-Lizard Form. The shifting that Kasayee has yet to master. As she's already lizard-like it's also the faster of the transformations. Similar to tree form, she can morph parts of her body to be even more lizard-like. She can fully transform into a small lizard and when she does she can run across water.

-Bird Form. Kasayee turns into a beautiful bird which grants her the ability to fly.

-True Lizard Form. Kasayee is trying to learn how to take on her True/Primal form. Which is that of a giant lizard with great strength and endurance.

Kasayee is attempting to master other forms of shapeshifting as well.

Commune With Spirits: Is semi-connected to the Spirit World, and can go into a trance-like state to ask questions of ancient and long dead people. However the answers are often vague and hard to understand, as she’s still young.

Animal-Tongue: Can speak with most animals. They do not talk as a human would, but she can understand their intentions and feelings, and they hers.

Literally Venomous: Kasayee's nails and teeth can secrete a mild, numbing, poison. Not very strong, but enough of it can slow down and hinder a foe.

She has higher than average reflexes and flexibility, and usually fights hand to hand. Or hand to claw, as her most common form of attack is to shift her hands into that of a lizards to tear flesh.

[spoiler=Misc][spoiler=Theme, The World]

[spoiler=Theme, The Girl]

-Is an Omnivore but mostly eats insects and fruit.

-Would be perfectly okay eating a human if not for the fact that she'd get punished.

-Doesn't really put much stock in race, gender, or other such things.

-Isn't coldblooded however she does get more lethargic and slow in the cold.

-Only wears clothing when asked to. Doesn't see a need for them, as she doesn't equate nudity with sexuality.

Link to the post: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/349181-cherry-heart-quest-based-rp-always-accepting/?p=6827950

And there we go people, I finished both of my characters. Now I await the grandmaster Aix to take a look and tell me what I did wrong :P

I might do a villain app, though i have a question, is the villain power level the same as the "hero" power level or can it be higher?

higher

I'll note interest if you can tell me you'll actually be around for this one.

ok

[spoiler=Wings of Legend]

WCakPol.png?1

"One hundred and fifty seven years of loyalty, resolute and brave!

I am Eristhene of the Outer Border Patrol Join Detachment!"

"S̸top it.̴.͠.̸st̶op̀ ͟i̧t͠! ͜G͡e҉t of̕f m͞e!͘ D̷-do҉n̴'̢t́ lay a͘ h͜a͢n̴d͢ on͝ ̢m̧e! ͟Get a̶.̕.́awa-̨"͜

Name: Eristhene Claudia Tiberis

Race: Elf...?

[spoiler=Appearance]

lRvZ37p.jpg

194 centimeters, and (not counting her wings) 91 kilograms. Her wings are quite big, and really strong - actually enough for her to store her guns on it without compromising her capability to fly. A closer inspection made it clear that she actually made slots to store guns or other weapons on her wings. While being an "elf" means she has the excuse of having a lean body for a military officer, but she's currently quite out of shape after one hundred years of no combat experiences. The headphones are actually hearing aid, and she would almost be completely deaf without them. She has really thick padding on her chest for some reasons - she's actually flat. She is aware that being captured in a woman-like body would end up giving her a fate worse than death, so during the war she ended up cutting them off. Too bad it doesn't help her at all.

[spoiler=Personality]

A proud soldier whose loyalty didn't fade with time. Perhaps. Taking the codes of conduct of the military very seriously, she is very by-the-book and will always try her best to live up to the expected codes and honors associated with her position, even at the cost of rationality. Very prideful of being in service to her kingdom, an insult towards soldiers, her position, her kingdom, or her king, would immediately be met with violent countermeasures.

She is quite cheerful everyday and can be seen at quite lax, although she actually doesn't tolerate lateness well, being very punctual herself. She's never late at doing her morning and evening ritual, which pretty much was just a one-sided reenactment of her morning-evening debriefs back during her days in her old post. When introducing herself to people, she always do it in a very formal manner, but usually ease up in an actual conversation.

However, it's clear that there's something hidden beneath her daily cheerfulness. She's haunted by nightmares and flashbacks, of which she usually tries her best to blank out of her memory as fast as possible whenever they resurface. She's quite distant from others despite showing interest on connecting to people, and she had a degree of emotional numbness too. She can be quite paranoid too, and often showing a great deal of irrational anxiety whenever her daily ritual is interrupted for whatever reason. While she tries her best to give off a cheery and bright image to others, her emotion is actually closer to a roller coaster. She is relatively functional in daily activities, but it's clear that she's still deeply tied to her past.

She has a fascination to weapons. While she has little to no engineering training or knowledge, one hundred years of living alone or so gave her enough time to be able to actually produce something from her tinkering. She keeps up with the development of weapons, especially firearms, to keep herself sane. Years of experimenting with firearms left her almost deaf though, but the hearing aid helps her somewhat. She loves the sound of a gun firing. She can cheer like a child getting their birthday present when she heard one being fired, especially if she's the one firing it.

As mentioned earlier, she kept a distance from her neighbors usually, even if she tries her best to keep her relation to them healthy. However, she is aware of them talking behind her back about her issues, and their pitiful stares at her were sickening. They act as if she needed any help, but she doesn't! She's a prideful member of the Outer Border Patrol Join Detachment of the Kingdom of Caeth, she definitely can handle herself!

She keeps no knives in her room. She uses a sword to replace them instead.

[spoiler=Biography]

A soldier of the prestigious Outer Border Patrol Joint Detachment (Resolute and Courageous!) of the western elven kingdom of Caeth. Despite the overly long name and the so-called prestige of the detachment however, the position was somewhat of a relic, as the kingdom was not that concerned about its neighbors. While it was a small kingdom, the geography of the kingdom made it hard for any other bigger kingdoms to outright invade the place, and the kingdom was providing the best mercenaries for the other kingdoms' use. Still, being a soldier in the first place, even in an almost defunct post, was something that Eris took pride of.

But of course, one day the Kingdom of Fraxinus invaded the neutral kingdom. While not being a full-fledged soldier and was in no way competent enough to be one for the main force, she and her group was enlisted for the ensuing battles, and...she couldn't remember much about what happened during those times. As if her memory actively tried to block whatever happened during the war. The war ended twelve years later anyways, and the kingdom of Caeth was fully assimilated as a part of the kingdom of Fraxinus. And Eris didn't actually get off from it unscathed, physically or mentally.

Long time had passed, and Eris managed to somehow settle herself in a relatively quiet life in the city of Prunus, albeit in relative solitude. She still proudly wore her uniform from the Outer Border Patrol Joint Detachment (Resolute and Courageous!) days, and for some reasons, she still kept on doing her routine from her days back then. Practically being a relic of a relic. She was seen as quite the weirdo by her neighbor, who looked at her actions with quite the pity. At times she got into trouble with the authority since she often carried weapons for little to no good reasons, or for causing a mess or panic, but for her one or two or three years in prison had stopped to have any meanings - it's just like an extended vacation for her.

Although, lately one of her neighbors decided to get her to do something else, half as a way to get her out of the neighborhood, but it's also for her own sake. So the neighbor chose to convince her to apply to an adventurer's guild, since they thought that perhaps it could get Eris' mind off from whatever she was thinking for once.

Extra Entry 01

The integration of the Coronids into the elven population did not actually go smoothly. Take, for example, what happened in most of the kingdom of Caeth. The elves, who used to fear the Coronids as they used to also be hunted by the bird people, treated the newcomers without much regard, and at times, even spite. Discrimination, hate crimes, and conflicts happened occasionally during the early days, and the elves maintained their animosity that was born out of fear. Even efforts from the royals, who saw the newcomers as a valuable addition of allies, didn't do much to quell these conflicts, and for almost a hundred year or so, the two species kept their distance. Even with the Coronids undergoing acculturation and followed the elven culture in the meantime to be seen as more acceptable, it didn't help much at first.

The two only properly integrated around three hundred or so years ago, two hundred years after the first bunch of Coronids descended from their old home in the mountains. Having living for alongside them long enough, and with efforts from individuals of both sides, the elves finally could accept the Coronids as a part of their community. And furthermore, the start of this integration also properly started the period where elves and the bird people to actually start intermarrying. Eristhene was one of the first child born from such union.

Of course, that primal feeling of animosity wouldn't go away that easily, and with some of the old perceptions still persisting in people's mind, some form of discrimination still remained. For example, the Coronids were still mainly positioned in the military on posts that were more akin to relic, or distant posts that would keep them from interacting much with the main force. One of such posts was the Outer Border Patrol Joint Detachment: glorified wardens of the Valais mountain range, patrolling borders that had long since rendered irrelevant. Perhaps, it's almost as if the elves still feared their old predators to some degrees.

On a semi-unrelated note of irony, said relic detachment ended up noticing the invasion from Fraxinus earlier than it should, due to them trying to utilize an alternate route of entering Caeth without going through the bottlenecked passage through Valais.

Extra Entry 02

The war between Caeth and Fraxinus ended up being a lot more brutal and harrowing than either side would expect at the start of the war. It ended with the majority of Caeth's big cities razed to the ground by their own troops, and massive casualties on both sides of the war. Most of the worst-affected areas of the wars, and most of the major sites of battles ended up not being rebuilt even after one hundred years or so after the war finished, leaving them as meadows that buried the old scar.

While the actual Caeth military and many of the more patriotic citizens ended up participating in the country's bloody last stand, a sizable amount of elven communities chose not to participate in the war further as soon as they realizing that it was a losing battle. When the territory ended in Fraxinus' hands and the effort of constructing new cities started, these countryside communities generally helped with the rebuilding effort, despite their distaste of having their land tainted by the short strangers.

The war, at the very least, brought advancement to the usually traditional elves, and furthermore, the war in a way, helped to remove most of the remaining gap between the Coronids and the elves. More and more of the birds left their old homes in the mountains to join with their brethen down below. Though, even with the humans carved through their way towards Caeth and opened their path towards the untamed west, the elves and bird people still chose to be somewhat of a recluse. They mostly chose to stay on their own cities and towns, and maintained low contact with outsiders.

[spoiler=Abilities]
  • She spent her hundred years in Prunus to regrow her wings in such ways so she could store and fire her guns from there. It's a painful process, but they're practically her arms now when it comes to weapons. These weapons ranges from something similar to a hunting rifle to small cannons to grenade launchers.
  • She is very skilled with a halberd, that she of course had modified to include a rifle on its handle. She can actually use it as a sniper rifle. Despite everything that she carries, she's really fast, and the mixture of her speed and firepower is what makes her really dangerous. Although...that's one hundred years ago. Due to being out of shape, she's not really as adept at combat as she should be. But this can change if she becomes more active in the guild.
  • She can fly, of course, but with the weight of her weapons stored on her wings, she usually cannot fly for long. Around 3 minutes at most.
  • She's physically really strong and durable, especially compared to humans.
  • Three Thousand Volleys: Transmutes her feathers into one-shot muskets. Once fired, the muskets will immediately dissipate. As she can only make old muskets with these, the firepower is not that great. Although, at times, it can be clearly seen that the original form of this ability is not creating muskets, but to create something else entirely.
    • Voice of Panic: Letting herself loose and putting more efforts in her muskets, instead of firing pellets, the muskets instead fired a continuous black beam with each shot. These muskets also let out a wail not unlike a banshee's scream whenever they're fired. Using her muskets like this would tire Eris a lot easily.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

-Theme Song: Wings of Legend

-While she's not especially close to anyone, she usually keeps her distance from males. Although, she doesn't actually have any reservations in interacting with them. She's just more comfortable if away from them.

-Prone to migraines and hallucinations, especially if she's suffering from a nightmare the previous night.

-She is not actually an elf. She's of another race entirely that has long since intermarried with the elves, so they're regarded as just a variation of elves.

[spoiler=C2: Tracy]

Screen_Shot_2016_03_18_at_12_27_44_AM.pn

There's profit in everything if you look closely enough. How closely shall I look at you?”

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Tracy Morgan

Alias: "Face"

Race: Human

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance:]ys7QsIE.jpg

5'4”. He carries an air of “prepared for everything,” as indicated by all the gear he carries.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality:]Since a young age, Tracy has always given off a part shrewd, part smug, part conniving aura. Mostly because it's all true. While calling him “evil” is a vast over exaggeration, he's not beyond stepping over the little man in order to achieve what he wants. He's often rather manipulative in his dealings with people, treating them not as acquaintances or friends, but rather as a difficult-to-manage means to an end.

Naturally, he's rather distrusting of those around him, save for a few very close contacts or resources. Though, this stems more from the fact that he has a tendency to overestimate everyone around him, and assumes they're as sneaky and conniving as he knows he is; as such, it's not possible to trust others without being at risk of a huge loss. Not that he'd ever let anyone know about this. After all, he's a very careful man, knowing a single slip up of the tongue could cost him thousands of potential–or very real–gold. And few would trust someone who doesn't trust them back.

When interacting with others, his "mask" can turn him into any sort of person that the particular situation desires. Happiness, forceful anger, or even solemn sadness is not beyond his ability, nor willingness to use in order to get a critical piece of intel or big sale. However, during particularly intense discussions, he'll sometimes accidentally slip back into his natural self, holding an aura of smug superiority and willingness to destroy you for a meager profit.

Despite all of this, he is fundamentally not a bad man, with his own version of a moral center. He particularly has a soft spot for children, something he doesn't understand himself, and will often treat them with his own unconditional kindness; since each of these lead to a loss for him, he prefers to stay away from children entirely. He also has his own personal lines he's not willing to cross to make a profit, though they remain to be strictly defined, and can change at a moments notice.

If you receive kindness from him, be thankful, but wary of what he might gain from it.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography:]Born and raised in Prunus, Tracy has lived a relatively comfortable life as the son of a Trader and a Shop Keep's assistant. Although the right word might be "spoiled." Not only were his needs met, he was often showered with gifts and trinkets to help him pass by the time, and to help make up for his parents partial absence from his life. He received hundreds of sweets, the latest in digital entertainment, and all the freedom he could ever want to go forth and do whatever he wanted; a variable children's dream. Despite all of this, he never showed much of an interest in those things. Not to say he didn't like them, but rather than remain transfixed on the items themselves, even from a young age he found himself fascinated by the source of the items, and the thing that made all the gears in the entire city turn in sequence; money.

He became borderline obsessed with money, and the different means to acquire more money. Even if he had to sell his own personal belongings to get and hoard more money, he would. However, he was smart in his obsession; taking cues from his father, the trader, he soon learned the art of bartering and upselling as a means to make even more money. And during the times he spent with his mother, he learn of the boundless treasures and riches hidden in the outside world, just begging to be discovered and sold for profit. Before long, his already contorted mindset began to twist even more, and he found himself seeing the world around him as nothing but more means to make even greater quantities of money. And with this realization, he began to sharpen his mind to a fine point. He studied economic journals, treasure reports from the outside, and apprenticed under both his father and his mother in their methods, soon surpassing them by the time he was in his late teens.

He has never left Prunus for more than a day, and doesn't plan to. All the money he could make is already at his fingertips.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities:]Without any sort of combat abilities, Tracy is forced to use more clever means to make his way through the world. The only combat-related items he has are a few daggers for emergency defense, and a pet Mimic named Marcelino he uses to store money, treasure, and other prized possessions.

-Shrewd: A trader through-and-through, he's learned to navigate his way through conversations and business deals very effectively to get what he desires.

-Attentive: He's capable of picking up visual and audio cues very effectively to parse for any sort of information he can.

-Money Sense: Give him money, and you're more than likely to get back your investment and more.

x393wz.jpg

Other: N/A, for now.

x393wz.jpg

Done!

I guess. I suppose.

Done enough.

[spoiler=Creative Names are Creative]

Name: Mena Smith

[spoiler=Appearance]

hRRy5fI.png?1

Stands at around 180 cm (5'9"). Tends to wear pants as opposed to skirts. While she doesn't look it from a glance, the muscles in her arm are more dense and toned then one may be lead to believe. This is a byproduct of her profession.  

[spoiler=Personality] 
Mena is a person who enjoys working. She 's the type of person who needs to be constantly active, whether it be going on a job or just fiddling with some kind of object in her hands. While working, she is someone who always likes to put her best into it. Someone who always tries to act seriously and professionally when dealing with people and tasks, and expects the same from others. That being said, she is a complete klutz and doesn't actually know what professionalism is. This lends itself to her flopping in a social regard and leading to her embarrassing herself. Furthermore, despite her go-getter attitude, she hardly ever seems to believe in her own work. What can be easily confused for modesty is more akin to a lack of self confidence. 

Even outside of working, Mena isn't the most socially adept of people. She is not an overly friendly person, being someone who isn't all too great at small talk with others. When it comes to other's problems, she is never particularly interested, outside of getting a job from it. When it comes to other's feelings, she doesn't have a good sense of tact. Overall, she comes off as rude and sometimes a bit callous, making her not the most inviting of people. And while she isn't the most personable, she still is someone who will gladly work with others. As she is very much aware of her own limitations, she is also aware of the importance in teamwork, and so does the best she can to collaborate with people. And while she doesn't often but heads with people, she will when it comes to the misuse or abuse of weaponry or other such tools, almost acting as if they were living beings as well. 

[spoiler=Bio]

Whether or not their name was changed for their profession or if it was just a fitting coincidence is not known. Regardless, the Smith family has been a well known one for the past century or so, as master craftsmen. People who have both innate skill in working with metal, and innate magical ability that assists them in this craft, it's not hard to see why they would be so popular. As such, from an early age, Mena learned all she could about crafting and smithing, in addition to coming to enjoy it with most of her heart. This was only bolstered by an admiration of her parents; her father, unrivaled in his art and manufacturer of numerous magical armaments, and mother, not born of the Smith family but still possessing exceptional skill arms crafting. Unfortunately, Mena lacked the talent her family most often had, and so took far longer to learn than even an average person would. As such, she devoted most of herself to studying and learning under the tutelage of her parents, never ceasing in her effort to become a worthy member of her family. 

Despite their renown and affluence, the Smith's tended to operate in small villages, allowing themselves to never become arrogant and never sacrifice quality for quantity. Mena's early years were a very humble upbringing because of this, and not too different from the average hard working family. This lifestyle continued on until Mena was the age of thirteen. Around this time, an emissary from the large guild of Yggdrasil had come knocking on their door. Knowing of the Smith family's skills, they of course wanted to recruit them to their guild and them become blacksmiths for them.While the Smith's weren't ones to agree to this proposition, the members of Yggdrasil weren't exactly asking. Using all different manners of threats and coersion, they all but forced Mena's parents to go along with them. Mena herself, however, because her skills were nothing short of plain and ordinary. 

The next few years of her life were ones that were rough. Living on her own, Mena barely got by by doing nothing but odd jobs and small weapon making work. Eventually, though, word of the old guild Cherry Heart resurfacing and looking for guild members. Thinking it'd be a good way to get better at her craft, Mena set off on her journey. 

[spoiler=Abilities]

Arms Craft:

• Enhance: When Mena touches a weapon or object, she is able to imbue with it some of her magic. This is denoted by the object gaining a few glowing, blue lines randomly placed across the object. When the object is enhanced, it feels lighter, hits harder and is overall more durable. While she is holding the object, the mana cost is almost negligible. Otherwise its just a pretty small drain on her mana pool.
  • Imbue: Mena is able to imbue any weapon or object she is wielding that is under the effect of Enhance, with an elemental property. However, at the moment, this only really extends to a power of either Fire or Lightning, and the effects are pretty small as of now, (ie. imbuing fire just kind of ignites the weapon and that's it.)
  • Maintain: Mena is able to repair weapons and objects back to a working state. This magic has two different ways it can work. The first involves Mena striking an object with her hammer and using magical energy in order to restore it, taking a bit of time to do so. The second is a sort of emergency repair, in which Mena just channels her magic into an object, causing it to be restored to a working state instantly. This requires a constant stream of mana to be in use, and once her mana dries up or she stops focusing on the object, the repairs are immediately dismissed. 

Misc:

• Physicality: For someone her age, Mena seems to posses far more physical strength than one would expect. While this isn't to level of being considered, "super strength," it is still remarkably above average. She possesses skills in using two handed war hammers for combat and all manner of tools for crafting. 
  • Hammer Space: Mena has the ability to store objects in some kind of extradimensional container, and then pull out from there later on a whim. Unfortunately, this is limited to only being able to accept hammers into it. 
  • Smithing: While not someone who can make magical armaments, Mena is still proficient in creating mundane arms and armor to a masterwork level quality. 

[spoiler=The Zombie Prince]

Personal Information

Name: Solomon de Yones

Alias: The Rotting Lance

Age: Died around age 50, but decomposition makes physical age difficult. Actual age is closer to 700.

Race: Zombie (Formerly Human)

Appearance

[spoiler=Appearance]

Standing at 6 2' in his rotting boots, Solomon cuts an imposing figure. His eyes are blank and colorless, with no iris or pupil. His head is bald, though he has a tightly trimmed bone-white goatee. His skin is a pale blue/green He is heavily muscled from his life fighting in full armour, and wears old-fashioned leather-and-iron armour. His weapon of choice is his trusty spear and shield, which is emblazoned with the symbol of his House, de Yones. He rarely smiles, as his teeth are completly rotten, nor does he remove his armour for similar reasons.

Biography

[spoiler=Biography]

Solomon was born nearly seven centuries ago, as the youngest of the eight sons of a powerful noble. His father was the a seventh son in his own right, the brother Solomon was closest to in age was the seventh son of a seventh son, granting him terrifying magical abilities, which no one could control. These frightful powers scared the eldest siblings, who arranged for Solomon's brother to be killed. Solomon was the only witness to the deed, but never told anyone as he wished to avoid bringing chaos to the kingdom. Instead, he swore himself off politics and began to train himself as a knight.

The years passed and Solomon went from strength to strength withing the military ranks, as his able spear hand and ability to keep cool in the heat of battle served him well. His siblings squabbled over the throne after the passing of their father, but Solomon took no heed, working to protect the kingdom for invaders. However, their came an enemy Solomon couldn't defeat...

This mysterious enemy, with massive magical powers arrived without warning, commanding legions of mercenaries to fight for him. Solomon and his army held the off for as long as he could, but the rivalries and divisions within the royal court forced him to split his army, leading to his defeat. The enemy slaughtered all people of the land without mercy, but saved the greatest crime for the remaining members of the royal family: transforming them into his personal undead honour guard.

The last recollection of his living times Solomon has is being ambushed during a siege but the enemy himself. He remembers nothing of working for him, which haunts him as he has no idea what evils he did unto the world. He briefly remembers being sealed into a locket by a group of magi, before being released under mysterious circumstances in the modern world.

He wishes to join the guild in order find out more about who the enemy was, what happened to him and if any of his kingdom or royal lineage survived.

Personality

[spoiler=Personality]

Solomon is not the kind of person who gets on with people well. In life, he held others to high standards, morally and physically, and those who fail to meet his high standards are often looked down on by him. He also despises anyone who condones underhand tactics like assassination and torture, after his brother's own assassination. His current status makes it even harder for Solomon to bond with people, as he believed no one can genuinely like him in a zombiefied state, due to his appearance, the fact he may be still under the enemy's control and the fact he feels he personally failed his kingdom's subjects.

That said, Solomon does have a soft spot for younger adventurers, especially magic users as they remind of his brother. He is more than willing to put himself on the line for them, or others he deems worthy.

While Solomon has professional training, and he has no reason to be unloyal to his guild, if he beleives he has discovered a lead about his past or family, he will ignore whatever mission he is currently on to pursue it.

Abilities

[spoiler=Abilities]

Spearmaster: Solomon is a master of the spear, having trained with it for most of his living life, and wielded it with deadly effect since his death. He is more than comfortable using it on the ground or on horseback, alone or as part of a formation.

Military Training: Solomon spent his life commanding people and studying tactics, as well as working in the army. This makes him comfortable in battle situations.

Undead: As a member of the living dead, Solomon gets all the good parts: immunity to life draining spells, capable of ignoring pretty much any non lethal wound, and being able to intimidate people very easily

Son of a Seventh Son: Although Solomon hasn't trained in magic, he is the son of a Seventh Son, giving him a natural affinity for it. This is heightened by his undead status, which reverses the purpose of any spell he attempts, e.g. a healing spell stops a cut healing, an illumination spell puts out a light source, etc.

Vanguard: The one benefit of serving as the head of an undead vanguard for a dark mage is that you get pimped out in the best magical armour. Solomon's armour is a durable as plate, despite appearance and his shield is even tougher. Wounds from his weapon will heal slower, even for those with increased natural healing.

Now done with this guy. Debating on doing application for villain(s).

I've got a lot of stuff prepared in mind for the character, i just need to find an idea as to why she's evil.... or at least why she wants to hurt others...

An ability which aligns the stars to increase the odds of events transpiring. 

Theoretically the stars can't align, i know this is magic but for some reason it's bothering me more than it should. Unless it's used in the more phraseological use.

time to look over these things weeha

Kyng's Character App(s):[spoiler=The Firebrand Sr.]3No9CUe.gif
"I'm taking you to school!
Personal Information
Character Name: Tyson Firebrand
[spoiler=Personality:]

"Winding up to do battle with a superior foe doesn't make you brave, it makes you stupid."

Tyson Firebrand is a seasoned adventurer, with a very cautious apprehension for action. He is studious and wizened, one to think before acting. He values the notion of patience greatly. However he is not one to hold his tongue - while not one to start conflict, he bares a fiery inner self that would not take slack thrown his way. Tyson is an avid teacher, eager to pass on his knowledge to those willing to listen and learn, and he is a passionate and caring father to his adopted daughter, Adena, always treating her like his little princess.She's perhaps his weakspot, as he treasures her above all else.

A former hothead, Tyson has worked to cool his temperament and manages to keep his cool and control over situations, however when things do not going according to plan he is likely to stress. Very astute and matter-of-fact, he has became quite an archetypal teacher in that he has became very studious in his age. He is a patient man now, with a long fuse, which has grown on him with his past, but when the fuse has indeed fizzled down, the fiery nature is likely to return, with a ferocity and an anger most would dread to face.

He holds a deep hatred towards the Dragon Knight for the transgressions he has caused him in his past, and has bound himself to an oath of vengeance against him. With a personal vendetta against the being, he tries to keep it at bay from his daily life however it has encroached obsessive levels on occasion. However he has largely moved on from his past, mostly simply seeking peace and quiet with his daughter, but the adventurous blood in him won't let him stay still for too long!

[spoiler=Biography]Tyson Firebrand was once a happily married man, an adventurer and passionate husband and father. They lived in a small village of Bellborough and enjoyed their very modest life there. For the large part their life was quite idyllic and wonderful, and Tyson’s heart was roaring and passionate. However it was never perfect - he was quick to anger and with a fierce temper and on occasion would get into verbal disputes with his wife, much to his daughter's chagrin. By fate, on one of the nights that he walked away to calm from a fight, his village came at the hand of the Dragon Knight's wrath, and like the rest of Bellborough, his house set ablaze, his wife and daughter forfeit. Blaming himself for this loss he vowed three things - to master and control fire to prevent such a calamity, to improve himself and cool his temper that cost him his final words to his family, and to avenge his family's death.

As he became more and more attuned with fire magic, he worked to become less and less hot-headed and temperamental. He obsessed over finding the source behind the attack, and learning why his family, his town had met such a burning end. However in doing so he found himself learning to cool his smoldering heart and he began to grow wiser, and much more patient than he once was. But he could not stop hunting the trail of the Knight. Wherever rumour was, he pursued, to the ends of his strength until he could not continue and fatigue took him. Realizing the destruction this vendetta caused his body, Tyson would begin to moderate his quest of answers and revenge with learning the ways of the arcane - in particular, Fire Soul: taking the forms of beings of flame, with the desire to one day understanding Dragonfire.

Soon, fate would have him meet another girl, an orphan by the name of Adena. Seeing the spitting image of his daughter in her, and her tale of woe, he took her on as his daughter in name, and apprentice in trade, teaching her the ways of Pyromancy in what he could. Adena managed to do something few things could. She managed to get him over his sorrowful past, and has helped him look to the future. Adena’s brilliance had his obsession further under check - the girl knew what it felt like to lose everything to fire, and she kept him in check and healthy, and his vendetta largely at bay.

Naturally, Cherry Heart was where his skills and plan both met. Able to make a better and more stable income to provide for Adena this way, a means to practise his arcane arts and a nice way for Adena to make friends, it would come to no surprise that the Firebrand family would come and stake their claim in the new guild's legacy to come.

[spoiler=Appearance:]

sn5aDLA.jpg

Height: 6'1
Weight: 160 lbs
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: White
Skin Colour: Olive

Tyson is a tall, and sagely man. A long mop of straightened white hair drapes down from his head and stretches to about the height of his chest, framing his worn and tired face set with a pair of gentle rubies. His face is warm, inviting, yet weary and worn from his life thus far. Not a wrinkle in sight despite his age, it is suggested he uses magical potions to this end. Tyson is lean yet lanky, fairly frail in figure as one would assume from a bookish and studious sage, yet all the same fairly healthy, enough to continue his adventuring at the least. He maintains a fairly similar smoky fragrance due to his pyromantic ways.

Combat Information[spoiler=Equipment:]Flame Resistant Clothes: As a pyromancer, Tyson is invariably going to approach fire quickly, more quickly than others. To this end, he would need clothes that resist fire better than a standard garb so as to avoid incineration. While not flame-proof, his clothes can withstand fire for roughly 5 minutes without igniting.

Staff: A simple oaken staff, to be used to better channel his spells and to aid him walking on occasion.

Inventory: n/a[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):]Fire Soul: Tyson's trademark skill. Fire Soul is a type of Take Over magic, an advanced Caster-Type Transformation Magic. It allows Tyson to, essentially, "take over" the power (or the body) of an entity and use it to fight. It can increase the power, strength, and speed of the Caster, sometimes adding a new skill depending on the form.

[spoiler=Half Take-Overs:]Fire Arm - Elemental:
Tyson transforms his arm into that of an Elemental. By doing this, he can unleash fire attacks.
• Flame Bomb: An explosive fire attack. Firing a discharge of flame, upon impact the fireball would explode for increased damage.
• Flame Wave: A wave of fire launched in front of him that scorches all enemies in its path.
• Eruption: A geyser of fire erupting at the feet of his foes, burning them from the feet up and causing them to lose their footing.

[spoiler=Full Take-Overs:]Fire Soul - Phoenix:
"The heat bears down upon you!"
Tyson transforms their body into a Phoenix, an avian flame bird. As this is both a speed and flight-type Take Over, it grants Tyson enhanced speed and the ability to fly. It lacks offensive capability largely compared to his other forms, able to fire small fireballs from its mouth, as well as the cinders that fall from its form. It can also bombard and crash into foes to scorch them.
• Flight: Naturally as a winged creature and therefore able to fly.
• Flare: Able to fire a small fire ball from its beak, the flare inflicts mild burning damage, but is too small to ignite.
• Divebomb: Descending at high speeds, able to buffet and scorch a target.

Fire Soul - Hellion:
"This heat makes me very tired, but you won't find me.. Lion around! Ohohohohoho!"
Tyson transforms their body into a Hellion, an leonine monster. As this is both a speed and power-type Take Over, it grants Tyson enhanced speed and strength. It is an offensive form, that mostly uses physical combat against foes. It gains the advantages of a feline, alongside the powers of a fire soul being, able to use its power and weight to slam and scorch foes. It can also breath a fierce fire from its maw.
• Flame Charge: Charging at an opponent, pouncing upon them to deal a heavy blow in addition to intense fire damage.
• Fire Breath: Unleashing a jet of flame from its maw to incinerate those in range.

Fire Soul - Elemental:
"Time to burn!"
Tyson transforms their body into a Fire Elemental, an monster of pure flame. It grants Tyson enhanced power and defences. Another combative form, this is more defensive, forsaking mobility for fire-power and bulk. Able to throw powerful fire blasts and bombs, it works well at overwhelming larger groups, though it is severely hindered by its natural bulky physique and is slower as a consequence.
• Flame Bomb: An explosive fire attack. Firing a discharge of flame, upon impact the fireball would explode for increased damage.
• Flame Wave: A wave of fire launched in front of him that scorches all enemies in its path.
• Eruption: A geyser of fire erupting at the feet of his foes, burning them from the feet up and causing them to lose their footing.

Other Information
Leitmotif: Over the Sorrow, composed by Koichi Sugiyama
Trivia:
• Tyson is an English surname transferred to forename use, derived from a byname for a person who is "fiery tempered," from the Old French word tison, meaning "firebrand." This is also the origin of his surname.

So, there wasn't much I had an issue with here, beyond a few things. For one, it felt a bit repetitive in the personality and biography departs. That is, I think you drove home the point of cooling off his head and his family a bit too much. At some point I was just sitting there thinking "yes, yes I know. Yes." The other, while this doesn't matter as much, I felt like you heavily glossed over the events in his life without any sort of meaningful detail or explanation. Yeah, bios are probably supposed to be like that, but I felt like I just couldn't connect to him as a character because of it. Otherwise, very solid app. Very good.

[spoiler=The Silver Tongued Serpent]CtgkJDS.jpg?1
“Ladies say they would give me up, but I am just too irresistable~”
Personal Information
Character Name: Darieos al-Aswad
[spoiler=Personality:]Dareios is a silver tongued serpent, inheriting the art of speech from his father, Kematu, and he knows how you to use it. It is as if he always knows the right thing to say as his words are designed to please the ears of those around him. He's the type of guy you can't help but like, even as he's wrapping you around his finger. Especially if you're a woman — most of the time. His rich, deep baritone voice and his natural swagger tend to make him a heartbreaker - not that he actively seeks to break hearts, it is just an unfortunate byproduct. However, he is seemingly able to bring a smile to anyone under any circumstances.

Along with his high charisma, thanks to confident self-esteem and a drive and ambition many envy, he is a fairly modest person with strong exception to his looks. He is certainly vain, and works on maintaining his undisputable beauty as a vocation. He is one who believes in taking pride in one’s presentation. He’s also surprisingly insecure about his looks, it taking but one jab at his appearance to make him paranoid about whether or not he’s as good looking as he once thought. This shallow side of him is certainly superficial, but he is a lot kinder and a more decent person otherwise.

Another core attribute to Dareios is his wanderlust and lust would be the apt word for it. Likely driven through his nomadic origins, Dareios has found himself thriving in the act of exploring new lands and places, meeting new people and faces. From going to new modern cities to digging into ancient ruins and tombs, there’s very little reason Dareios would need to go explore. Ironically, despite this wanderlust at the end of the day there is no greater comfort to him than the warmth of his own home. Even while his home was a tent and fairly mobile it was still a home, and while he can sleep under the stars comfortably he does enjoy the luxury of a warm bed.

Oh, and he’s awful with the cold. He’ll be sicker than a dog. Don’t send him anywhere cold.

[spoiler=Biography:]Dareios al-Aswad was born and raised in the nomadic and mercantile clan, the Golden Riders (or the Rakibi Al-Dhadhahabi) of the Kaktos. He was the child reared by his parents to be a master of coin and an expert trader, however the call of adventure was always with him since he was a little boy. With wanderlust came this thrive to explore, and in a roaming clan with a nomadic village he would always find himself in new places. The prime issue with this, however, is that the vast expanses of the deserts of the Kaktos were all too the same for him. Indeed, Dareios was always one of those scamps who would go play in the canyons and gorges, looking for ancient tombs or anything of interest. All in all he had a very interesting childhood.

Dareios found his magical affinity in the form of Taming Magic. While many of the Golden Riders’ mages were experts in wielding the sand against their foes, Dareios preferred knowing and learning what he could about the creatures who bore their burdens. Tutored by another Tamer Mage, he would find himself two opportunities to tame two rare, powerful beings of the Desert. During one of his explorative adventures he and his party found themselves stumbling upon a necropolis of the ancient kingdoms, and stumbling into a ruined chamber he met a wounded and trapped Anubite, Ismat. Aiding the creature and freeing it, the Anubite would then lead them to safety from the ruins. Dareios later created a Tame Link between the two.

In addition to this, he met his other tame, Tanit, in a circumstantial event. While fending off a bandit raid in a canyon, the caravan was ambushed by the Apophis. Dareios took to battling the creature first hand, and while suffering venomous wounds he managed to best the snake. However, fearing his wounds and the venom was fatal, he instead formed a Tame Link with the defeated Apophis whom withdrew the venom and would later serve as his second tame.

During their travels, the Golden Riders would come upon one of the Sultanates of the Kaktos. A kingdom of prosperity, the riders would haunt the surrounding lands as they did regular business with the merchants and citizens of the city. By fate, one of those citizens was the princess of the Sultan. Through charm Dareios entered a love affair with the princess, betrothed to the prince of another city-state, an affair born out of passion as opposed to the loveless wedding that had been arranged for her. While he had been warned on many occasions by his friends of the repercussions of his actions, it would take being caught in the act to deter their affair. To ensure the wedding would remain, the Sultan would cover the event up on condition for Dareios’ head. Receiving wind of this news from the princess, it was clear to him that he would have to leave his homelands, lest his clan bare the burden he brought upon them.

That evening, Darieos crept aboard and stow awayed on a trading ship, from the Sultanate of Nêreus to the City of Prunus, a regular port of trade for the lands of the Kaktos. Carrying what he had with him in his backpack, he would learn from his brash and foolhardiness and learn value in the decisions he made, however he also found new opportunity in this predicament. The lands of the West would be new land for him to explore, to learn. While books and tales from sailors had held a grip in his head, seeing the beauty of the Kingdom of Fraxinus first hand would surely be an experience he would enjoy. Upon his arrival he knew his fortune would come through the Cherry Heart guild!

[spoiler=Appearance:]

n1JrTEg.jpg

Height: 6'0
Weight: 166 lbs
Eye Colour: Gold
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Dark

Dareios is a chocolate skinned Adonis, with a set of messy black hair, that would normally cast down to his lower back, though he keeps it bound in a loose, unkempt ponytail. His handsome face set with a pair of gorgeous golden eyes and a bewitching smile with the warmth of his homelands that can bag him the enemy’s secrets and her number. When one trails down to the temple that is his body one would find that Dareios is lean and muscled, with a very athletic body befitting a man of his country, hardened from the unruly nature of the desert, yet refined as if chiseled from a statue. Dareios, through tender care and bathing, maintains a natural musk of a sweet scent of apples, blended well with lavender, and mixed with the masculine musk of a hint of leather.

Combat Information
[spoiler=Equipment:]

ynM0tcO.jpg

Clothes: Dareios wears a black thawb and keffiyeh, usually, as a means to keep cool in the intense, burning deserts. With little opportunity to find other clothes, Dareios is stuck with these for the time being.

Scimitar: Dareios wields a simple scimitar to protect himself. As a nomad for most of his life, he has had many opportunity to practise and wield his sword efficiently.

[spoiler=Inventory:]Pouch of Gold: Having stockpiled and brought all the gold he can carry, Dareios is fairly well off in terms of his liquid assets.

Princess’ Jewelry: As a farewell from the Sultan’s daughter, a means to remember her by, and a way to find stable comfort in his new life, Dareios was gifted a pouch of uncut jewels.

[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][spoiler=Tamer Magic:]Tamer Magic is a Caster Type Magic used by Tamer Mages that involves the taming and controlling of creatures, as well as the summoning of these creatures. The user makes a connection or bond with a creature through a bond, formed through a variety of means. The intelligence of the species plays a vital role in its difficulty to tame, which frequently correlates to their capability with Magic.

Tame Link: A spell in which the psyche of the tamer and the tamee are united. This process creates the bond between the tamer and tamed creature. Physical contact strengthens the rate of the taming, however it can be done from a distance at a significantly weaker rate. Furthermore, some creatures require to see the tamer as an Alpha before they can be tamed. Once tamed, the tamer holds an empathic link with their tamed creature.

Summon Tamed Creature: A spell that summons forth a called tamed creature. The name of the tamed creature is required to be summoned.

Banish Tamed Creature: A spell that banishes a tamed creature. A tamer can only banish their tamed creatures.

Dareios has tamed two creatures which he can to fight: an Anubite, named Ismat, and an Apophis, named Tanit:
Ismat, the Anubite:
“Spirit energy, go forth!”
Dareios summons his tamed Anubite, Ismat, to fight for him. An Anubite is a humanoid beastkin, with jackal properties who are found guarding sacred burial grounds. Able to wield the power of truth and purity, and speak to the dead, they are patient and calculative in battle.
• Mummify: The Anubite can cast a spell of binding wraps to ensnare and bind opponents, trapping them in the wrappings akin to a Mummy.
• Maws of Ammit: The Anubite blasts the enemy with an orb of light that inflicts greater damage to impure beings.
• Guardian of Souls: The Anubite can perceive spirits of the damned and can speak to them.

Tanit, the Apophis:
"So succulent! So juicy!"
Dareios summons his tamed Apophis, Tanit, to fight for him. An Apophis is a lamia which wields the powers of darkness and venom, known for their wanton desire for destruction and wicked intent. Sadistic and eager to fight, it is rare to find them being sociable except when tamed.
• Shed Skin: Tanit sheds her skin and changes the attributes of her attacks while also healing her. Her Diurnal Form inflicts venomous damage, while her Nocturnal Form inflicts shadow damage.
• Spray: Tanit hurls back and spits out a blast of venom/shadow that damages the first enemy hit and sprays out acid in a cone behind them.
• Serpent Strike: Tanit quickly slithers forward, binding and slashing the enemy with venom/shadow-infused claws.
• Hypnotic Gaze: The Apophis uses her bewitching looks and eyes to ensnare and captivate those she leers at. Doing so keeps her and her target in place, though she can attack her target with one of her other techniques so long as her gaze is not broken.

Other Information
Leitmotif: Desert Prince, composed by Derek Fiechter.
Trivia:
• Dareios’ name is the Greek form of Persian Dârayavahush, meaning "possesses a lot, wealthy." This acts as a reference to his background as a mercantile trader.
• Dareios’ surname is Arabic, meaning "the Black." which references his dark manner of dress.

Again, another very solid app, with this one improving on the last by having a more focused and less repetitive Bio. I actually have a sense for what went on in this guy's life. However, while his abilities are fine on their own, they feel a bit weird when compared to the previous app. As in, they feel almost too similar in some ways. Particularly, summon x, x has own set of abilities. Yes, in the former's app, you're not "summoning," but it works to the same effect. Not that it needs to be changed, but some food for thought.

Otherwise, pretty good apps. My reviewing structure of "point out stuff I see wrong" isn't very comprehensive, but I hope you got something out of it regardless.

Look at that I've finally got an app done. Time to go do a second one fml

[spoiler=Izula, Who Smiles at Death]

l6AdzUc.jpg
"Would you die already? It's almost like you don't realize how important death is!"

Name: Izula

Race: Kettir

[spoiler=Appearance]HKBXsXW.jpg
Height: 5'5
Weight: 118 pounds

[spoiler=Personality]
Before anything can be said of Izula herself, it should be noted that she is of the Xol'Kettir tribe. This means she both fears and worships the death god Xolti, and believes that when something dies, its soul is sent to Xolti so he can consume it. As a shaman of the tribe, Izula will actively seek sacrifices she considers something Xolti will enjoy; exotic life forms and those who try to run away from or prevent death are particular priorities on her list. These sacrifices aren't just to appease the death god either. The Xol'Kettir believe that should Xolti grow too hungry, he will descend upon the world and consume it in its entirety. In a nutshell, the belief goes something like "Death is good because it makes Xolti happy and also keeps him from causing an apocalypse; we need to kill things." This belief system is not to be confused with genocide; killing all of something at once will mean it won't be there ever again afterwards, essentially denying Xolti future meals. This helps separate Xol'Kettir shamans from blind mass murderers.

Izula herself, first and foremost, a shaman of Xolti, meaning she reveres death and will happily bring it to others. Those who try to run away from death are the most likely to be her targets for future sacrifices. On that note, it should be noted that regular sacrifices are still an important and fulfilling part of Izula's day-to-day. Even if it's just something small like a rabbit, rest assured that Izula will try to sacrifice at least one thing to the death god on any given day. Gods gotta eat, after all.

Barring her obsession with death however, she is still a shaman, trained to have the best interests of others at heart. She just has a really weird way of expressing it. She believes that death is for the best in every way, which can be a frightening combination with her ability to hold a grudge. These grudges will usually be directed at those who betray her, the Xol'Kettir, death, or an important friend. Those who pursue immortality or already have it cannot under any circumstances be forgiven. With immortals, she'll be hostile at best.

As far as Izula as a person goes, she's quite sociable when not on the hunt. Generally very patient and willing to share her wisdom with those around her, Izula fits the personality one would expect of a shaman quite well. She frowns upon cruelty and blashphemy alike, but she considers things like treating the ill to be among the former. Although her morals may not quite be in line with the "normal" sorts, Izula's a good girl who tries to do good things for others. Even if it invovles killing them. Especially if it involves killing them.

[spoiler=Biography]
As an infant, the first sights and sounds to fill Izula's baby mind were those of a sacrifice ritual. The fire, blood, dancing, chanting, and pleas for mercy from the sacrifice all coincided with her birth under the light of a moon that could be seen through the storm clouds ever hovering above Zyzymt. According to Xol'Kettir custom, a child born under the light of the moon was destined for greatness, and would be trained in the ways of a shaman of death. As well as how to hunt and kill, she'd be taught how to handle the numerous rituals surrounding death, including but not limited to:

Finding a sacrifice and then sending them to Xolti's domain
Proper raising of a dead Xol'Kettir's remains after their death
The glorious execution of any who betray Xolti or the Xol'Kettir, and finally
Ritualistic suicide when the shaman is no longer able to serve the tribe

Of those who are selected to become shamans, only about 10% of Xol'Kettir are able to raise the bodies of the dead; one cannot become a shaman without this skill. Izula, alongside two other trainees in a group of 36, possesesed this power, and as such were to kill the others. However, unlike the other two, rituals weren't all Izula was good at. In fact, she was proving to be an even better hunter than a shaman. These "war shamans" weren't unheard of, and were given positions of honor in the war efforts against the Ae'Kettir and any other races unwilling to embrace the jaws of death.

Izula's military career ended with a notorious blunder that led to the escape of an Ae'Kettir shaman mere hours before his execution. Both disgraced and unwilling to take his place while she could still perform the rituals of a shaman, Izula ran away. Several Xol'Kettir were sent to find her and tell her that she wasn't going to be executed, but none returned. Ae'Kettir camps would find themselves devastated with no survivors, but Izula was unable to find the shaman that got away.

Two years ago, she learned that her prey had fled Zyzymt once it became clear Izula was looking for him. Izula immediately began killing anything she could use parts from to make a rather sketchy boat, leaving her native jungle and vowing to not return to her people until she tracked down and properly executed the shaman that got away.

Her discovery of Cherry Heart not long after reaching Arbolia gave her both a potential means of finding her target and getting quests to kill things to help keep Xolti's appetite in check. She was all too eager to join up.

[spoiler=Abilities]
(un)Death for from the Death God!: Izula, as with any Xol'Kettir shaman, has the power to reanimate the bodies of the recently-deceased as a mindless ghoul. They interpret this ability as Xolti granting them favor for delivering him more food, but the reality is this is just good ol' magic. The zombies conjured up by this ability generally stick around for about three days before deteriorating, and the magic itself can't be used on a body that's been dead for over an hour. Using this magic requires a brief ritual, but the ritual in question is also capable of summoning multiple ghouls at once.

Violent Voodoo: Blood magic is a common tradition among Xol'Kettir hunters that are able to use magic. More or less universally, they use this blood magic to coat their knives in blood and give it poisonous properties. The "poison" will then work its way into the target's bloodstream with each cut, causing increased pain in the afflicted area and halting the body's healing processes in the poison's general area. Too much of this enchanted blood in one's body can and most likely will lead to death.

Femme Feline: The Kettir have feline traits in more than just their appearance. They are quick on their feet, have excellent reflexes and flexibility, and can use their sharp claws to help climb trees.

Combat Training: Zyzymt is a savage place, and when you're participating in a war there you're expected to know what to do. Izula is skilled with the use of a knife in combat, using swift agile strikes to wear her opponent down while taking care not to take any herself.

[spoiler=Misc]
Carries a knife with her at all times. Primarily meant for sacrifice, but combat is a close second for the purpose of its design.

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by doing this, considering I'm already in 5 other RPs (including one that I'm hosting), but to hell with it. Interest officially checked.

LARGE EDIT: Change of plans; I'ma keep Basia here in this post and move my priest to a brand new post where I can (hopefully) access him more quickly.

[spoiler=Basia Yanagizawa, the Samurai Pizza Cat! :D Er... Samurai]

Ljl3esS.png

"Well then... who shall be next to die by my sword?"

Personal Information
Name: Basia Yanagizawa

Sex: Female

Race: Gyhanid

[spoiler=Appearance:]From the tip of her scalp to the bottom of her feet, Basia stands at 180cm (5' 11") tall, although if one includes her ears as well, the tape used to measure her height will give a false reading of 193cm (6' 4"). In any case, she weighs 67kg (147lbs), and her BWH ratio is 29-20-24 if measured in inches and 74-51-61 if measured in centimeters. She doesn't have the largest breasts of all the female guild members of Cherry Heart, but her own are far from shabby, and are the most dominant curves to her body. Basia has silver fur that tends to gradate to a pale pink at the ends. To top off her appearance, she keeps her katana sheathed on her left hip, indicating that she's right-handed, and she wears a kimino with separate sleeves; these are attached by interlacing "strings" of elastane.

sample_2da8c79ff4fcf5d37f777b167090a29e3

[spoiler=Personality:]Although she may not look like the type on the surface, Basia is prone to vastly fluctuating mood swings within her mental state of mind; so much so that it's quite literally impossible to predict how she'll react to each individual scenario that she finds herself in. At one instance she can be cool, calm and collected, and at the next, she can become violently angry regardless of whether it was called for or not... most of the time of course of which it isn't. And if one attempts to predict what she'll end up doing, Basia's mind will quite literally throw a curve-ball if only to ensure such a prediction is false. Truth be told, Basia finds herself conflicted between remembering the training she had in discipline and retaining the hot-blooded nature that the Gyhanids were always well known and feared for. There are two big things in particular that Basia still has trouble with; and these are things one would expect her to have been over with considering she was exiled from her tribe, which she's still sour about.

Speaking of exile, one would think she had abandoned all sense of tradition within the Gyhanid race because of the exile, but it's actually the contrary. One of the biggest things that Basia has difficulty with is swallowing her pride; and this is likely due to this being one of the only things she has left to her name. As such, suggesting that she swallow her pride is one of several big triggers that she has, of which there'll be a good chance of garnering an undesired result from her; whether it was intentional or otherwise. Another big trigger is the sight or mentioning of a Kettir in general, as there was a reason why the Gyhanids are at war with them... aside from just hating the species in general that is. And a third has something to do with her modesty, as this is something she values very deeply.

Despite the sheer number of triggers that are more than likely to set her off, Basia will still try her best to stay composed and keep her head clear, as the fact that emotions can easily cloud one's judgement was one of the first things her sensei had taught her before sending her off to find the Cherry Heart guild and join its ranks. Of course, this is something that she's still not comfortable with, partly because she'd always thought of herself as a lone wolf, and partly because she can't trust that the guild won't dismiss her later down the track just like her own tribe had done. Only time will tell whether or not she'll find this to be the case, so it isn't exactly something she's concerned with... for the moment. Right now though, Basia needs to find opportunities to train herself once she joins their ranks.

[spoiler=Biography:]She may have not been given a first name immediately after she was born, and she certainly never received a surname, but Basia Yanagizawa was the first born of a "litter" of seven Gyhanids. Basia was born extremely prematurely, and as if to insult her further, her mother lacked the strength to birth any more of her siblings until later in her pregnancy, leading to the believe that she was the weakest of the litter. It was a wonder why Basia lived to see the rest of her siblings being born at all. But she was pushed aside all the time, barely receiving enough nourishment to survive out in the Zyzymt Jungle. Eventually she caught a break, and managed to hunt her own food without her siblings stealing anything that she had killed and leaving her to go hungry as a result. That's when she found herself a lone Demi-Lizard. They became friends, and Basia was invited to the place where the Demi-Lizard lived. It was a wonderful place to behold. Unfortunately, the tribe of Gyhanids that Basia belonged to had wanted to raid the place as a strategic position for their war against the Kettir. Basia pleaded to the leader of the tribe in an attempt to make him reconsider his action, but she was exiled for, presumably, trying to defy the Gyhanid way. Scoffing at the decision, Basia packed her things and left, and never returned to Zyzymt Jungle again.

Incidentally, Basia came across an Ursine that she simply referred to as Sensei as she traveled North. It was this "sensei" that had taught the exiled Gyhanid the way of the samurai, complete with disciplinary training and swordsmanship training. Needless to say, Basia pretty much had the swordsmanship training down but was having issues with the disciplinary training. She continued to have issues until the sensei suggested that she join a guild of some sort, and return to where they were after a month or two of being among their ranks. Basia wasn't sure about leaving the sensei's side, but saw no other options. So she went back down South and into the City of Prunus. It was here that she learnt about a Guild known as Cherry Heart. With a brief sigh, she entered the main hall, hoping that joining the guild would ease her troubled mind.

Combat Information
[spoiler=Weapons & Equipment]Starshatterer: The katana that Basia keeps at her side. It is rumored that the metals used to forge this katana were mined off a star that had fallen down onto the planet; hence why its name is star-related. Basia just slapped shatterer on the end to make it sound cool.

Armored Kimino: Underneath the kimino that Basia wears are a series of strategically placed plates of sheet metal that are thin enough remain concealed within the kimino itself, yet just thick enough to provide decent protection against attacks made against her. The only real way to tell the plates are there is by feel.

[spoiler=Unlocked Techniques](Techniques that Basia will start the RP with can be found here)

Unleash the Beast!: A racial ability that allows Basia to enter her second form. She gains slight defense buffs as well as a speed buff, but cannot wield her katana.

Illusion Lotus: Using this special sword technique, Basia can counter any physical blow that an enemy may inflict on her.

Spider Slash: Here, Basia inflicts a total of 8 scratch marks onto her enemy that align in the same general direction, and on top of that, each scratch mark can be made at the blink of an eye. Some of these scratches may overlap with each other, and if they do, it hurts even more.

Royal Dragon Arising: Basia lunges at the enemy with a fast-moving bound, then kicks the enemy and delivers a devastating uppercut with her sword. This somehow causes the stricken enemy to soar upwards for a few feet before finally crashing back down to earth.

[spoiler=Future Techniques](Techniques that I want Basia to learn during the course of the RP can be found here)

Lava Chop: Imbues the katana with fire magic and delivers an overhead chop

Serene Rock Fracture: The katana grows brightly with a white aura, then is swung with enough power to cut through rock or steel

Executing Storm: Imbues the katana with lightning magic and unleashes a flurry of slashes

Wild Darkness Bite: Imbues the katana with darkness magic and drives it down on the enemy's skull

Brilliant Ice Raze: Imbues the katana with ice magic and stabs an enemy multiple times

Daydream Blade: The katana glows brightly with a purple aura, and is then swung. The enemy takes damage from the slash seconds later, regardless of his/her position.

Arch Retribution: Imbues the katana with holy magic and slashes. Deals more damages the lower the wielder's health

Regal Wolverine Ending: Basia goes wild and makes as many slashes as she can with her katana, all while slowly transforming into her second form. Upon the full transformation, she'll lunge straight for the enemy if he's still alive at that point and finish him off by ripping off his head with her fangs.

Miscellaneous Information
Main Theme Song: Nobody's Listening, by Linkin Park

Battle Theme Song: Valkyrie Profile OST: Eternal Spirits Arise

Ideal Voice Actresses: Ramona Newel (En)/Risa Taneda (Jp)

[spoiler=Racial Info on the Gyhanids]The Gyhanids are a tall race of people, with the average female Gyhanid being just as tall as the average human male if not taller. They have two forms that they can at any time. The first and usual form a Gyhanid takes looks to be very humanoid overall and thus is the more approachable of the two, although they still retain a wolf-like tail and ears, as well as slit pupils in their eyes and pronounced canines. The second form is more akin to a full-fledged werewolf, with a significantly larger frame and bulkier muscles; it almost appears as a growth when a Gyhanid transforms from the first form to the second.

Gyhanids reproduce in the same manner as one would expect, with the females carrying live babies inside their wombs until the time comes for them to give birth. However, it's not uncommon for a female Gyhanid to carry 5 or more babies inside the same womb, and it's in fact rare that they'll carry 3 or less. Gyhanids are also the only known race whose females go through multiple births within the same pregnancy, as they only have the strength to go through 1 or 2 births at a time, or sometimes 3 if they're carrying an especially large "litter". As such, a pregnant Gyhanid may choose to force a premature birth... if only so those that had not been born yet have room to grow in her womb a little more. The later a child is born within the litter, the higher up they are in the pecking order within that litter, with the first child being the lowest.

As a whole, Gyhanids are an aggressive tribal race that especially take pride in their hunting expertise. They are usually easy to provoke, especially over food, water or other key items that are necessary for survival. They reside most inside the Zyzymt Jungle, and find themselves at war with both the Ae'Kettir and the Xol'Kettir a lot of the time... among other races that also reside in the Zyzymt Jungle. The Gyhanids themselves only have true beef with the Xol'Kettir since they're the ones that first attacked them, as well as the Ae'Kettir since they can't be bothered making any attempt to tell the difference; the other races just happen to make their homes in the wrong "strategic spots" at the wrong times, and are often scared off if not outright slain on the spot. However, despite all the skirmishes that the Gyhanids have made on their people, the Xol'Kettir still have dominance over most of Zyzymt Jungle followed closely by the Ae'Kettir... although it's safe to say that the Gyhanids in particular are constant thorns in both tribes' sides. They have even massacred Xol'Kettir that had already engaged in combat with the Ae'Kettir or other races, and are not afraid to play dirty if it means victory for the Gyhanids as a whole. One could say that such dirty tactics are the only reason that the Gyhanids had survived against both Kettir for so long.

It all started when a group of Xol'Kettir attacked a tribe of Gyhanids that were hunting for food for their survival. All the Xol'Kettir involved were slain via a retaliation effort from the Gyhanids, but the loss of life was still greater on the end of the Gyhanids. The news angered the Warchief of the Gyhanids, who'd then ordered an attack on a camp of Ae'Kettir that his scouts had mistaken as Xol'Kettir. After the attack, an Ae'Kettir leader arranged to see the Warchief. He did not take kindly to the meeting, but had some bodyguards follow him to the meeting place nonetheless... as well as some warriors whose job was to ambush the Ae'Kettir leader and his bodyguards. Of course, the Ae'Kettir leader had tried to clear things up and make an alliance with the Gyhanid Warchief, proposing that with both their forces combined they could kill off the Xol'Kettir once and for all. Any typical leader would've taken that offer up without so much of a second thought, but the Gyhanid Warchief was no typical leader. It was likely that he anticipated being betrayed by the Ae'Kettir later down the track, and would've preferred to take his chances with an ensued war with both Kettir at once. As such, the Warchief signaled for the warriors he had set up for the ambush to press the attack, and there was no word from the Ae'Kettir leader or his bodyguards.

Archived