Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would hope not, but without them being online it's very difficult to actively convince anyone to post. We've had droughts about this long before, and we've chugged along regardless . . . but I can't actually make anyone do anything. If you and Reptilious want to attempt to continue without them, I can try to adjust the plot to continue in the absence of their characters (even though that would mean that the only starter left in the story would be owned by the primary rival), but I'll leave that option to you if Htamret doesn't speak up by Easter.

Hi, just posted. As always, I've been kind of overwhelmed by life, especially these past few weeks, heh. I seriously appreciate you all not kicking me out because I can imagine it's been frustrating. That's all, and seeing as my semester is winding down I should have less projects and such. I'll also try to check this more often since some of the time I honestly forget about it :/

It's all good; real life comes first over RPing, so you do what you need to do. The pace is a bit frustrating considering we're still on the first non-starting town and all. Not that we should rush through to get out of town or anything, but it might be a good idea to try and start wrapping up this little chapter and move on to the next area. I'll try and post soonish to get us to the Pokemon Center and hopefully we can get things moving from there (although we'll have to figure out what we're going to do about the DES situation...)

EDIT: also low-key just realized Daniel said his father is in Alola. messed up there, but imma have it so his father recently moved there to research so we don't have to edit stuff. sorry about that ;-;

• 2 months later...

Archived