Card Request Thread [TCG Cards Only]

VampireofDarkness

So with the recent implementations into 2099, herein comes a rather useful tool throughout. I won't always know what YCM wants in the packs and with those being the strict schedule for releases, I think it would be nice to know what people are looking for, especially with TCG cards. Here you can drop requests for cards within the next sets. I will have a list at the bottom of this thread with what the upcoming sets are, some ideas I had down, and other suggestions that have been given. You can give your own suggestions or you can respond to the other ideas provided for each pack. Note Things with ? are not yet confirmed, and are just ideas, those with a * are 100% confirmed in.

[spoiler Unnamed TCG Import Set]

Synchro 7 Staples?

Red Wyvern?

Coral Dragon?

mirror force, black horn of heaven, robbin goblin. if a have any more thoughts ill add em

OH IK! Heroic challenger; extra sword, double lance, assault halberd, and thousand blades. Heroic champion; excaliber, gandiva. blade armor ninja.

and thats 10 votes

Filled some changes based off of the requests here and also put out the draft for the Machine pack. Still taking them in, just drop a comment below. If your request didn't make it, don't feel as though it is a for sure thing that it won't make it, sometimes it's just I am working on adjusting things for space. In general though, if your request doesn't make it because of space, I more than likely will work on getting it the next time around. As you can see, space can be tight in these sets, so at times there is only so much I can add or introduce. This is partially why I do these User Voted Theme Sets, to help you guys out a bit in that regard.

A wild last hour request appears:

- Red Resonator
- King of the Swamp
- Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
- Pot of duality
- Moon Mirror Shield
- Pinpoint Guard
- Red Wyvern
- Clear Wing Synchro Dragon

The first 3 are what I believe to be the one of the best generics supporting their respective summoning methods.
Pot of duality is one of my favorite cards and Moon Mirror Shield is the only decent generic equip-spell.
Pinpoint Guard is something that feels like it has potential to be quite decent.
The last 2 are decent generic synchros that I like for being the new "design" konami went for make them on par with Xyz (synchro 8 was already viable enough, but lower levels was just so-so most of the time, and they are normally more accessible).

Request:

Banisher of Radiance

Macro Cosmos

Dimensional Fissure

Chaos Zone

Angel of Zera

Soul Release

Soul of Purity and Light

Lightray Sorcerer

Trade-In

Magical Hats

Note the date is past for requests to make it into this coming set, so these will have to wait til either we get a themed set for them or when we get another TCG Import set. Anyway, the rest look fine, but do note floodgates aren't in favor here, so I'll have to say no on Banisher, Macro, and D Fissure

Note the date is past for requests to make it into this coming set, so these will have to wait til either we get a themed set for them or when we get another TCG Import set. Anyway, the rest look fine, but do note floodgates aren't in favor here, so I'll have to say no on Banisher, Macro, and D Fissure

Wait why are the first three considered floodgates?

Wait why are the first three considered floodgates?

Simple, they remove a commonplace part of the game (the Graveyard) and have the potential to shut down other Decks to a rather large degree. Macro and D Fissure have hit to 1 for a very good reason and while I'm sure you have a more fair intention for them, they can hurt other Decks a bit much

Express Train Trolley Olley

In your "how to build trains" guide, you state that this card isn't worth using. If that's the case, then why request it for 2099? Just asking.

OT:

Speedroid Terrortop

Speedroid Double Yoyo

Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice

Speedroid Taketomborg

Speed Recovery

Speedroid Denden Duke

Burgesstoma Dinomischus

Burgesstoma Opabinia

Burgesstoma Book of Moon

Burgesstoma MST

EDIT: Re-chosen my choices because I have learned that I can request OCG cards.

Fencing Fire Ferret

Agnimazd Vanisher, the True Dracoemperor

Red Resonator

Resonator Call

Circle of Fire King

Onslaught of the Fire Kings

Fiendish Chain

Phantom Knight Fogblade

Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit

Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries

It says TCG cards only.

[spoiler=Requests]

1.) Celestia (Field Spell)

2.) Night Dragolich (Effect Monster)

3.) Dracocension (Continuous Spell)

4.) Giant Pairfish (Effect Monster)

5.) Magma Dragon (Effect Monster)

6.) Unmasked Dragon (Effect Monster)

7.) Burial from a Different Dimension (Quick-Play Spell)

8.) Waboku (Trap Card)

9.) Seven Tools of the Bandit (Counter-Trap Card)

10.) Alexandrite Dragon (Normal Monster)

Archived