Performapal Barracuda

.....What? What does that even mean? Also, how is that a Barracuda?

It means that anything that does anything to the opponents field gets doubled (by this I mean effects only as idk how it would work with battle). So uh, example: Ignister spin = x2 instead of 1.

It means that anything that does anything to the opponents field gets doubled (by this I mean effects only as idk how it would work with battle). So uh, example: Ignister spin = x2 instead of 1.

I think spot removal is easy enough to understand. I'm just wondering how additions to their field works.

I mean okay if you're removing stuff I can kind of see how it'd function. But what happens when they normal summon? They get another card? Does it summon a token? And just in general when you activate anything the number of cards on the field changes, and then when it resolves and goes to the grave or whatever the number changes again.

What I envision it doing could be something like whenever your opponent uses a card zone it randomly spawns a token in any of their unoccupied ones, regardless of monster or S/T or field or pend zone, or does a Zebrascal deal and just blocks it off entirely. And when it itself dies they all die or something. If that was a thing it'd be interesting to say the least. Open the way for banter in Ojamas locking all your opponent's zones.

I would assume this is useful because it would be used with cards that like your opponent to have more or less cards than you.

If that's the case, were it printed, they could say something like

"During either player's turn: If you would activate a card or effect, you can treat your opponent as controlling twice or half as many cards as they do for that card or effect."

Solemn Scales just became a good card.

I would assume this is useful because it would be used with cards that like your opponent to have more or less cards than you.

If that's the case, were it printed, they could say something like

"During either player's turn: If you would activate a card or effect, you can treat your opponent as controlling twice or half as many cards as they do for that card or effect."

Solemn Scales just became a good card.

That sounds incredibly situational.

That sounds incredibly situational.

I didnt say it wouldn't be. The cards that would want it are gimmicky and situational in themselves, sans Exciton which is not only banned but has very little business being made if you have more cards than your opponent anyway.

Archived