Sprite Club

Night

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VCR_CAT

wario.gif

That's a poke-ee-mon, right?

That sounds neat. I hope a lot of members join.

lisa-smiling(b).gif

Please, apply correctly.

If you are someone who is not interested in Pokemon, I'm sure an exception can be made, provided the sprite isn't absurdly large.

So what are you gonna do for those people who want to use a gen vi Pokemon like me? There's no animated gen v sprite for Sylveon.

Please use the correct resources which were specified by Night. A link was provided. 

Must be animated. Must be Generation 5, unless that Pokemon does not exist in Generation 5.

The other 5 are accepted and shall be added immediately, though I must ask that you provide your names henceforth, as the second and third post show/tell you to. Your current username will be used, in place of your Alias, until you do.
See underline. Night's word is final, but this is what I've put forward for my management of the members.

Black confirmed best secretary NA 

Alright, so I'll probably post the first splice of the week comp thread tomorrow, no idea what to do for prizes though. Suggestions?

I've always wanted to give sugi a try again. I could try and do one for the winner, but i can't guarantee quality. : p

Archived