Sprite Club

Night

How people are having problems following an arbitrary rule is beyond me, only on this forum would this happen I swear. 

You guys realize it doesn't really matter right? It's literally just there to fill up space and make up for the fact that I don't feel like typing out an actual first page. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're the only one of my children that I actually like

this is not the bomb I expected to be dropped tonight

I don't know how to handle this pressure

I must take over ycm #powertobirdie

you're ok too, but you're not a bird, there's a special place in my heart for all of my feathered young, their mother was quite the flamingo

tell us a story, daddy

Also, I don't think I'm cut out for this. My ideas are all just awful. ;-;

Also, I don't think I'm cut out for this. My ideas are all just awful. ;-;

That's what makes them ideas. Whether they're awful or good, all ideas are meant to be prototypes for excellence. As long as you work on these ideas and develop them, they could turn out to be masterpieces.

1.) idk if I'm joining or not yet. (i got your hopes up didn't I? fufufufu)

But I was reading through this and have to say...

2.) Birdie do the thing! Bad ideas can turn out to look good when finished, or at very least be amusing. Have you seen some of the Pokemon sprites? Silly damn things. I believe!

suicune.gif

Icy

If its not evident enough of those who have seen my threads, my particular talents with Splicing is straight scratching.

So I'd be glad to give advice and all that to those who want it. 

suicune.gif

Icy

If its not evident enough of those who have seen my threads, my particular talents with Splicing is straight scratching.

So I'd be glad to give advice and all that to those who want it.

Welcome, welcome!

I added the two before you, as well, but guess I forgot to reply to them...

Okay... I don't get scratching. I keep seeing it referred to, but I never quite caught what it meant. Can I just get a quick explanation or something for it please? >>''

Using pixels to create your own designs, you know, from scratch, hence "scratching."

I usually join all SOTW's, so I'll probably be joining this one as well, is that cool with people? It's usually known in the standard sotw's but I felt as if I should reiterate it just in case some didn't know.

Also, more submissions please. 

I usually join all SOTW's, so I'll probably be joining this one as well, is that cool with people? It's usually known in the standard sotw's but I felt as if I should reiterate it just in case some didn't know.

Also, more submissions please. 

Make your own sprite thread, bruh.

Also, anyone wanna 1v1 while we wait for SOTW to start?

Archived