Night

Which splice is the best?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which splice is the best?

e90bde3ff3aac0ac9cc515d97bdba96d.png

Theme: Freestyle

Theme excerpt: Anything goes.

Voting rules:

• Anyone can vote, you don't need any graphic design knowledge to do so, critique and analysis is appreciated but not a must, comments of any sort are favorable.

• If you've submitted a piece you may not vote for your own splice, voting for others however is good sportsmanship and is encouraged.

• Bribing or informing others of which submission is yours is not permitted and if found doing so, you will be banned from the graphic competitions section.

Top 3 splices get inducted in the PSOTW Hall of Fame (coming soon) and the appropriate PSOTW medal (1st place gold, 2nd silver, 3rd bronze) also coming soon.

Voting ends March 30th 11:59 EST

Most votes gets 1st, second most 2nd, third most 3rd

Quite an epic brawl, if I must say.

My vote goes to #3, cause it's one of the most impressive splices I've ever seen. It's innovation was pulled off by nearly flawless execution, and while knowing what was used to make it, it still looks like its own thing, and it even has some impressive scratch work to put the icing on the cake. Hell, even if the scratches were used from another sprite, I couldn't tell either way.

rGirsUU.png

#1: Not that creative but awesome. Was a fan of it a few days ago, am a fan of it now.

#2: Solid Sprite, really well done aside from the front hand shading and maybe some other nitpicky stuff.

#4: I love what you've done with it, but it looks like a early 2000's DA OC Pokemon. Work on that a bit... -gags a little but gives you a thumbs up-.

#5: KEERRRMIIIIITTTT... I don't... I just don't like it. I get the point of it but compared to all of these, I don't...

#3: Seriously inventive, great use of pieces, etc. Only complaint is the monochromatic nature of it but thats minor compared to how well it's done. It gets my vote.

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to all 10 contestants for joining, it was definitely cool to see all of the splices and see what people came up with.

Had to award two 3rd place medals due to the tie. Anyone who made a sub may now post there splice to showcase for cnc and whatnot, should they want to. 

All winners will be inducted into the PSOTW Hall of Fame, and get points rewarded depending on their placing (this system is coming soon)

Stay tuned for the next one. 

postw11.png2f7183869965f0ea28897028582e09db.png

postw12.png30921bd10a425083e2d6dd711cfd3489.png

postw13.pngadf58f080d7c8828eaf142a3193f3422.png

postw14.pngf714e084273f0efd2741b8dd2c59a812.png

Archived