Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Support an Archetype

- - - - - single card design

• Please log in to reply
743 replies to this topic

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
    Last Visit 47 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Ancient Gear Evolution
Spell
Tribute 1 "Ancient Gear". Special Summon 1 "Ancient Gear" monster from your Hand or Deck, ignoring Summoning conditions. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; destroy 1 card you control and if you do, you can Normal Summon 1 Machine-type monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. You can only use 1 effect of "Ancient Gear Evolution" per turn.

Agents
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

cardgameking

cardgameking

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 494 posts
    Last Visit Aug 29 2016 03:31 PM
Agent of
Rarity- Hayley
LIGHT - LVL 6 - Fairy/Synchro/Effect - 2300 atk 2000 def
(1 Fairy-type tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters)
When this card is Synchro Summoned, and you don not have an active field spell, you can activate 1 "Sanctuary in the Sky" from your deck or graveyard. If you already have an active "Sanctuary in the Sky" in your Field Spell zone, you can draw 1 card instead. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can discard 1 card: Add 1 "Agent" or "Master Hyperion" from your deck to hand. During each of your stand-by phases, of you control a face-up "Sanctuary in the Sky" you can increase the Atk of all monsters you control by 300.

Hazy Flame

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
Hazy Flame Phoenix
FIRE ******
Scale: 7/7
Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect
PE: You can Normal Summon "Hazy Flame" monsters with 1 less tribute.
ME: Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Hazy Flame" monster from your Graveyard (except "Hazy Flame Phoenix").
2400/200

Gogogo
Hello, fine peoples!

cardgameking

cardgameking

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 494 posts

Gogogo Canyon

Field Spell

All "Gogogo" monsters on the field cannot be destroyed in battle while in DEF position. Once per turn, you can target 1 "Gogogo", "Gagaga" or "Dododo" monster on the field: reduce it ATK and DEF to 0; and special summon 1 "Gogogo" monster from your deck or graveyard. If you Xyz Summon a Spellcaster, Warrior or Rock-type monster using a "Gogogo" monster as Xyz material, then the summoned monster gains the following effects: If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card (whether by battle or card effect), you can special summon 1 Lvl 4 monster from your hand or graveyard.

Red-Eyes

cardgameking

cardgameking

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 494 posts

Bump

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago

Red-Eyes Dart Dragon

Level 4 DARK Dragon

If you control a face-up "Red-Eyes" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When a "Red-Eyes" monster you control is removed from the field, you can banish this card in your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Mosnter form your Deck, and your opponent takes damage equal to the ATK of the Special Summoned monster.

1200/1000

Dinomist

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,671 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:16 AM
Dinomist Industry
Field Spell
Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 "Dinomist card with a different name from your Deck to your hand. "Dinomist" monsters cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Fabled

Posted Image

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
Fabled Rising
Spell
Discard 1 monster card in your Hand, and if you do, add 1 level 3 or lower "Fabled" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

(I tried to word it so that the discard wasn't a cost)

Superheavy Samurai
Hello, fine peoples!

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts

Superheavy Samurai Pauldrons

Level 3 EARTH Machine

When this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a "Superheavy Samurai" monster: You can equip this card to that monster. A monster equipped with this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

300/1900

Umbral Horror

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,671 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:16 AM

Fabled Rising
Spell
Discard 1 monster card in your Hand, and if you do, add 1 level 3 or lower "Fabled" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

(I tried to word it so that the discard wasn't a cost)

Superheavy Samurai

They already have that:

yugioh-gold-series-haunted-mine-single-c

Umbral Horror Reaper

Level 2

DARK

Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Umbral Horror" monster from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Umbral Horror" monster with a different name from your Deck. This card can be treated as a Level 4 monster for an Xyz Summon.

Destiny Hero

ATK:0

DEF:0

Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,450 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
Destiny Roundabout
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, if a "Destiny HERO" monster is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during a turn where this effect was activated: You can return 1 "Destiny HERO" monster you control to your hand to Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster of a different name than the returned monster from your hand.

Magician (Spell Counter variant)
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

August's AGM Deck Challenge:
Don't touch the banlist!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,319 posts
    Last Visit 33 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac

Counter Alchemy

Continuous Spell

During your Standby Phase: Place 1 Spell Counter on each face-up card you control. You can remove all Spell Counters on 1 card you control(min. 3); Add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to Hand. You can only use each effect of "Counter Alchemy" once per turn.

Gravekeeper's(preferably something they can use against pendulums)

Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts

Gravekeeper's Tidings

Cont Trap

When your opponent Special Summons 2 or more monsters, those monsters lose 100 ATK for every card in both player's Graveyards. During your End Phase, you can return 1 "Gravekeeper" monste in your Graveyard to your Deck, and if you do: Draw 1 card. This card's effects are not affected by "Necrovalley".

Gimmick Puppet

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates

cardgameking

cardgameking

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 494 posts
(So, I understand one of MVP of Gimmick Puupets is Dreary Doll, cept she don't have much to Xyz into due to her annoying restrictions. Allow me to fix dat...)

Gimmick Puppet Show Stealer
EARTH - Rank 8 - Machine/Xyz/Effect - 3300 Atk 2200 Def
(2 LVL 8 Machine-type monsters)
When this card is Xyz summoned: Shuffle 1 "Gimmick Puppet" from you hand, field or banished zone into the deck (except this card): Destroy 1 face up card on the field. Once per turn, you can target 1 Xyz monster with Xyz materials on the field: Attach 1 Xyz material from that card to this card, and if the targetted card was a "Number" monster or Machine-type monster, this card gains that effect. Your opponent cannot activated card effect when a "Gimmick Puppet" monster attacks. You can only activate each effect of "Gimmick Puppet Show Stealer" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Spider

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
Infernal Spider
DARK **
Insect/Tuner/Effect
When this card is Summoned, change the battle positions of all monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can target 1 level 4 or lower insect-type monster in your Graveyard; special summon it in face-up defense position. Its effects on the field are negated.
0/1400

(Chess) Archfiend
Hello, fine peoples!

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,319 posts
Archfiend Castling
Quickplay Spell

Tribute 1 "Vilepawn Archfiend" you control; Special Summon 1 "Terrorking Archfiend" or "Infernalqueen Archfiend" from your Deck. You can only use 1 "Archfiend Castling" per turn.

Sphinx(Andro, Teleia, and Theinen)
Posted Image

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,380 posts
Buried Sphinx Exxod
Continuous Trap
You can discard 1 "Sphinx" monster to Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Rock-type/EARTH/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 4000) (This card is still treated as a Trap card). During either player's turn you can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Sphinx" monster from your Hand in face-up attack position or face-down defense position. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 1 "Sphinx" monster from your Graveyard into your Deck to set this card.

Toon
Hello, fine peoples!

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,319 posts
Galaxy-Eyes Toon Dragon
Level 8
LIGHT
Dragon/Toon/Effect
ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500

If you control "Toon World" and 1 Toon monster with 2500 ATK or higher(except "Galaxy-Eyes Toon Dragon), you can special summon this card from your hand. This card cannot attack the turn it is summoned. If you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack directly. If this card battles an XYZ monster: Banish that monster at the start of the damage step, and if you do, add 1 banished card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Toon Dragon" once per turn.

Yosenju
Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,450 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
Yosenju Kama 4
WIND - Level 4 - Beast-Warrior/Effect - 1700/1200
If this monster is Normal Summoned, you can return 1 card on the field to its original owner's hand. During the turn this monster is Normal Summoned: You can Normal Summon an additional monster this turn, except "Yosenju Kama 4". During the End Phase of a turn this monster was Normal Summoned: Return this monster to your hand.

Frightfur
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

August's AGM Deck Challenge:
Don't touch the banlist!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,319 posts
Frightfur Rushed Production
Spell

Pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 "Frightfur" monster from your Extra Deck. It's effects are negated and its ATK, DEF, and level are halved. You can only use 1 "Frightfur Rushed Production" per turn.

Ghostrick
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users