Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Support an Archetype

- - - - - single card design

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 452 posts
    Last Visit Oct 12 2018 12:00 AM

>they have no monsters

>reveal any number of motor worm monsters in hand

oof

Nekroz of Extinction

WATER | Dragon | Level 10 | Ritual | Effect

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Nekroz" Ritual Spell. When this card is Ritual Summoned: Destroy monsters on the field up to the number of monsters used for this card's Ritual Summon, then, if 3 or more of your monsters were destroyed by this effect, Special Summon 1 "Nekroz" Ritual Monster from your GY, ignoring its summoning conditions. You can only use this effect of "Nekroz of Extinction" once per turn.

-------------

Next: Jurrac

read at your own risk

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 558 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:13 AM
Fixed it to be cards instead of monsters.

Jurrac Park Owner
Level 4
FIRE Dinosaur / Effect
1600 / 1200
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can target 1 “Jurrac” Tuner Monster in your GY: Special Summon it, but it cannot attack, also destroy it during the End Phase. A Synchro Monster Synchro Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material gains the following effects:
• This card on the field is also treated as a FIRE Dinosaur-type “Jurrac” monster.
• Gains 500 ATK.

Ghostrick

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Screw Bowsette. Omelette.

• Elite Members
  • 2,337 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
Ghostrick Crooked Man
Level 3
DARK
Fiend/Flip/Effect
ATK: 1200 DEF: 1200

Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a face-up "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card face-down. If this card is flipped face-up: Your opponent discards cards equal to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control. You can only activate this effect of "Ghostrick Crooked Man" once per turn.

Gadget
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,446 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Ancient Gear Gadgetron

EARTH ****

Machine/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can target 1 level 4 or lower Machine monster in your GY; Special Summon it.  If this card is added to your hand by a card effect: you can discard this card; Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Machine monster from your hand.  You can only use each effect of "Ancient Gear Gadgetron" once per turn.

1900/500

Graydle

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,711 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:15 AM

Graydle Assimilation

Quick-Play Spell

Target up to 2 face-up monsters your opponent controls, then an equal number of Level 3 "Graydle" monsters in your GY: Equip the second target(s) to the first target(s), and treat those second targets as if they were equipped by their own effect. You can banish this card from your GY: Set 1 "Graydle" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Graydle Assimilation" once per turn.

Next:

Kuriboh

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,539 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:20 PM
Kuriboh Party
Field Spell
When this card is activated, add 1 "Kuriboh" monster from your Deck to your hand. If a "Kuriboh" monster is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon that monster from your Graveyard. If a "Kuriboh" card is destroyed on the field, except this card: Draw 1 card (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn).

Harpie
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Kid Gambino

Kid Gambino

Worshipper of Talos

• Advanced Members
  • 166 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2018 02:54 AM
  • Discord:Laz#1517

Cyber Harpie Lady Sisters
WIND - ✪✪✪✪✪✪
Winged Beast/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 "Harpie Lady Sisters" you control to the Graveyard. This card's name becomes "Harpie Lady Sisters" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field (except by it's own card effect): You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 or lower "Harpie" monsters with different names from your hand.
[2600/1950]

Next: Jinzo (my bby needs more love)

Posted Image

Card Contest Awards

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 558 posts
The Android Reborn
Continuous Spell
Target 1 “Jinzo” monster in your GY: Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards or their effects from their hand or GY. When this card leaves the field: Destroy the targeted monster. When the targeted monster leaves the field: Destroy this card.

Warrior

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Elite Members
  • 2,337 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
(I'm assuming you mean generic warriors since you didn't specify what kind of warriors)

Marauding lieutenant
Level 3
EARTH
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 500 DEF: 1400

When this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior monster from your Hand. If this card is in your GY: You can vanish 1 Warrior from your GY; Special Summon this card, but its effect is negated. You can only use each effect of "Marauding Lieutenant" once per turn.

Noble Knight
(Preferably either another link or a new Noble Arm)
Posted Image

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 558 posts
I meant the archetype used by Yusei Fudo, but whatever.

Now for an upgrade to the support card “Merlin”.

Merlin, Magician of the Noble Knights
Link 3
South / East / West
LIGHT Spellcaster / Link / Effect
2800 ATK
1+ “Noble Knight” monsters + “Merlin”
When this card is Link Summoned, you can target 1 “Noble Knight” Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster in your GY: Special Summon it to one of your Monster Zones this card isn’t Linked to. “Noble Knights” monsters in this card’s Linked Zones gain 800 ATK when they battle a non-Warrior-type monster. If this card leaves the field from your opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or below “Noble Knight” monster from your deck, but you cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn, except “Noble Knight” monsters.

Magician Girl

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Elite Members
  • 1,711 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:56 AM
Name: Dark Magician Girl of Chaos
DARK | Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect

Effect:
2 Level 7 Spellcaster monsters
While this card has material, and if your opponent controls no Spellcaster monsters: Any card sent from the field to your opponent's GY is banished instead. You can detach 1 material from this card; add 1 Spellcaster monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Dark Magician Girl of Chaos” once per turn.

Next:
"Legendary Dragon"

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,614 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:37 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Last Rites of Atlantis
Counter Trap

When your opponent activates a card or effect while you control a Fusion monster(s) Summoned by a "Legendary Dragon" card: Negate that card or effect, and if you do, destroy it. If this card was not sent to the GY this turn: You can Tribute 1 monster you control, then banish this card and 1 "Legendary Dragon" Spell Card from your GY, also target appropriate monsters to activate that Spell Card's effect; apply that Spell Card's activated effect.

Don't know if this came out how I wanted to, but at least I tried.

Evigishki

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 452 posts

Evigishki Shell

Normal Trap

If a Ritual Monster you control is destroyed: Send 1 card on the field to the GY, then Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (WATER | 1500/1500) whose Level and Type are the same as the destroyed monster's.

Worm (the reptiles)

read at your own risk

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,614 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:37 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Worm Counter

Continuous Trap

When a "Worm" monster you control activates its effect during the Battle Phase (even during the Damage Step), that monster's effect is activated twice. If a Reptile monster you control leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Reptile "Worm" monster from your Deck with a different name to the sent monster's. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn.

Cloudian

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,446 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Cloudian Front
WATER ****
Fairy/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up defense position: destroy it. If you control no monsters: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If a "Cloudian" monster is Normal or Special Summoned: place 1 Fog Counter on all "Cloudian" monsters you control. If your opponent targets a monster you control with a card effect, you can remove 1 Fog Counter from that target: negate that effect.
1700/0

Cyber Angel
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Elite Members
  • 2,337 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Cyber Angel Jumpstart
Quick play Spell

Ritual Summon 1 "Cyber Angel" monster from your Hand, tributing monsters you control or that are in your Hand. You can banish this card from your GY; Add 1 Fairy monster from your Deck to Hand. You can only use each effect of "Cyber Angel Jumpstart" once per turn.

Virus Control(counts to me)
Posted Image

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 218 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:31 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Mass Extinction Virus

Trap Card

Banish 1 DARK monster with 0 ATK and DEF you control; check your opponent's hand, all monsters they control, and all cards they draw until the end of their 5th turn after this card's activation, and destroy all those monsters with Level 8 or lower.

------------------

Mist Valley

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,711 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:15 AM

Mist Valley Vanguard
Attribute: WIND
Type: Thunder/Link/Effect
Rating: 2
Link Markers: bottom-left, bottom-right
ATK: 1700
2 WIND monsters, including at least 1 Spellcaster, Thunder or Winged Beast monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Mist Valley" monster from your Deck, but its ATK/DEF become 0, also return it to the hand during the End Phase. If a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 WIND monster this card points to and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand. You can only use each effect of "Mist Valley Vanguard" once per turn.

Next:

Bounzer

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Elite Members
  • 2,337 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Gatling Bounzer

level 6

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

ATK: 2500 DEF: 1800

If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Hand. If this card attacks an opponent's monster with a higher ATK than this card's: Target that monster; It looses 1000 ATK until the end of the Damage Step.

Next: Gaia the Fierce Knight

Posted Image

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 452 posts

Cursed Gaia the Dragon Knight

EARTH | Dragon | Level 10 | Fusion | Effect

1 "Curse of Dragon" monster + 1 Warrior monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can add 1 "Gaia" monster, "Spiral Spear Strike" or "Beginning of Heaven and Earth" from your Deck to your hand. If you Fusion Summon a "Gaia" monster or Ritual Summon a "Black Luster Soldier" monster: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Cursed Gaia the Dragon Knight" once per turn.

3100/1800

next: Vehicroid

read at your own risk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users