Krashkube

Krashkube

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:01 PM

Brandish Maiden Break Counter

Counter Trap

When an opponent's card or effect that would destroy a card on the field activates while you control no monsters in your Main Monster Zone: You can negate that effect.

next: Skyfang Brigade

Don't open this

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,428 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
Rescue of the Skyfang Brigade
Quick-Play Spell
Return 1 "Skyfang Brigade" monster you control to your hand: Special Summon 1 "Skyfang Brigade" monster from your hand or Graveyard. During either player's turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: Add a number of "Skyfang Brigade" cards from your Graveyard to your hand up to the number of "Skyfang Brigade" cards you control.

Tags a card out, lets you trigger the Special Summoning-related effects of the various crew members, and lets you recoup resources on demand to make up for all the discarding and hand vomit you're doing.

Lyrilusc
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

February's AGM Deck Challenge:
Pure, single-archetype goodness!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:11 AM

rank_up_magic_lyrical_force_by_bdsceptyr

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Target 1 Winged Beast Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Winged Beast Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that is that is the same Rank or 1 higher than that monster you control, but with a different name, by using it as material, also after that, destroy all Set cards on the field. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Winged Beast monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same ATK or DEF as that monster's original ATK, and if you do, its original ATK and DEF each become 0, then your target gains 800 ATK/DEF. 

Switches between the Lyrilusc Xyzes with ease, stacks up their possible power, wrecks backrow (something that always hampered the Lyrilusc) and even allows a caveat to summon Parasite Fusioner and go Independent.

There's fun to go around.

Speaking of such, lets give a leg up to the...

Endymion

S'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

tumblr_otk9drXJX91rr89oao1_540.gif

("Why U Always Lying" INTENSIFIES)

The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

Today's debate: Can two sets of three go together in harmony? You be the judge.

The Credo of BDS (Live it in, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,428 posts
Apprentice of Endymion
DARK - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Effect - 1800/1800
When a Spell Card is activated, or the effect of a Spell Card is activated in the Graveyard: Place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can target 1 other card on the field that you can place a Spell Counter on (Quick Effect): Place a number of Spell Counters on that target equal to the number of Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card (min. 2): Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is equal to the number of removed Counters -1, then increase its ATK and DEF by 100 for each Spell Counter that remains on this card.

Gives Galaxy Cyclone a use in Spell Counter Decks as extra Counter generation, makes other Spell Counter cards more easily accessible, and can bring out Endymion from Deck if you can put 8 SC on him. All in all, a solid addition.

Chemicritter
I'm also on DeviantART

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:50 PM

Chemicritter Nitro Newt

WIND | Level 3 | Reptile | Effect

Once per turn, you can tribute this card, Special Summon 2  Chemicritter monsters from your Deck with the same Level in DEF Position. You cannot Special Summon Monsters except "Chemicritter" monsters for the rest of the turn.

200/200

Fossil 

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova
  • 2,867 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:59 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova

Fossil Misconception

Continuous Trap

All monsters in your opponent's GY become Warrior monsters. Once per turn: You can send 1 Rock monster from your Deck to the GY, then target 1 "Fossil" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

Fuel for the Fossils, meant to work in tandem with Uluru's Guardian (another Crocodile Cook card), and resummons them back.

Ancient Gear

"I make cards, but I can't make decks" - Dova 2016

Proud member of the Archetype Generator Meta and Duelist Port Royal! 

Random Stuff

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:51 PM
Ancient Geargia Golem
Level 8
EARTH Machine / Effect
3000 / 3000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 “Ancient Gear” monster and 1 “Geargia” monster with the same Level, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card destroys your opponent’s Defense Position monster by battle and sends it to the GY: Your opponent takes 1500 damage. Unaffected by your opponent’s Spell/Trap Cards and effects during the Battle Phase. When this card is sent from the field to the GY by your opponent’s card (by battle or by card effect), you can activate 1 of the following effects:
• Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Ancient Gear” monster and 1 Level 4 “Geargia” monster in Defense Position.
• Target 1 “Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem - Ultimate Pound” in your GY: Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

Let’s keep the EARTH Machines rolling.
Superheavy Samurai

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,428 posts
Great, now a card trying to connect Ancient Gears to Geargia on top of their existing nonsense with Gadgets.

Superheavy Samurai Moneylender
EARTH - Level 1 - Machine/Tuner/Effect - 0/800
You can equip this card from your hand or field to a face-up "Superheavy Samurai" monster you control. The equipped monster gains 800 DEF, also, when it destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can draw 1 card. If the equipped monster would be destroyed while there are no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard, you can, immediately after this effect resolves: Synchro Summon, using the equipped monster and any number of equipped Machine-Type monsters as Material, including this card, and if you do; you can add 1 "Superheavy Samurai" monster from your Deck to your hand during the End Phase of this turn.

Not exactly what they needed, but a consistency and power boost is always appreciated, methinks.

Because I don't want any trains whatsoever to roll:
Dragunity
I'm also on DeviantART

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:51 PM
Dragunally
Quickplay Spell
Target 1 Dragon-type “Dragunity” monster in your GY that has the same Level as a monster(s) you control: Special Summon it, then equip it to that monster(s) (your choice, if multiple). The equipped monster is treated as a Tuner while it is equipped by the targeted monster.

Did somebody say Trains?

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:11 AM

LET'S CALL THE BOYS

LETS RUN A

supersonic_steeltram_hyperailon_by_bdsce

EARTH/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 4/1900 ATK/900 DEF

Lore: If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Machine monster in your GY with 900 or more ATK than this card; Special Summon that target, and if you do, that Summoned monster's ATK becomes 1900, also this card's Level becomes equal to that monster's Level. If this card leaves the field, return all monsters Summoned by this card's effect to the hand. An Xyz Monster whose original Type is Machine and has this card as Xyz Material can make an additional attack on monsters during each Battle Phase, equal to the number of "Supersonic Steeltram Hyperailon(s)" attached to it as Xyz Materials.

Right, that's not how it goes. Well, whatever, enjoy this no-way-in-hell-will-be-abused effect bullet train. And something thank Zerpens for me.

And while you're at it, say hi to its new customers, the Kings of Kutting-Edge, the Model Citizens of Mechanization, the Showdown-Seeking....

Karakuri

S'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

tumblr_otk9drXJX91rr89oao1_540.gif

("Why U Always Lying" INTENSIFIES)

The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

Today's debate: Can two sets of three go together in harmony? You be the judge.

The Credo of BDS (Live it in, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!)

Mr. Melon

Mr. Melon

The Aloof One

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:55 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Karakuri Guard mdl 9218 "Kyunihachi"

EARTH ****

Machine/Tuner/Effect

This card must attack if able.  When this card is targeted for an attack: change its battle position.  Once per turn: you can target 1 monster you control and 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls; change the battle position of the first target, and if you do, destroy the second target.

500/2100

Gogogo

Hello, fine peoples!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users