Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Support an Archetype

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
653 replies to this topic

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:45 AM

Well, it wasn't skipped really. I gave an option for the next person, which happened to be @President Frank Underwood , to choose the either the Effect Monster that accompanies my Canvas, or a card Fur Hire. Well, he chose the former.

Sorry for my ambiguity of my previous post.

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,059 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Yosenju’s Silent Move
Trap
Reveal 1 “Yosenju” monster in your hand; negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field until the End Phase. If a face-up “Yosenju” card(s) you control would be destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can banish this card from your GY instead.

Genex

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 161 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Genex Satellite
Level 1 DARK Machine Tuner/Effect
This card's name is treated as "Genex Controller" while on the field or graveyard. Once per turn: you can Special Summon 1 "Genex" monster from your Hand or GY except "Genex Satellite", then Declare an Attribute; that monster becomes that Attribute, also, for the rest of the turn, you can only Special Summon Synchro Monsters from your Extra Deck. If this card is used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a "Genex" Synchro Monster: add 2 "Genex" monsters with different names except "Genex Satellite" from your Deck to your hand.
ATK/400 DEF/0

Next:
Sylvan

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,242 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

sylvan_supplant_by_bdsceptyr-dch6ek0.png

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: When you control a "Sylvan" monster: You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Plant monsters, also activate 1 of these effects. You can only activate 1 "Sylvan Supplant" per turn.

• For the rest of this turn, both players play with their top card of their Deck revealed, also cards cannot be added from the Deck or GY to the hand by card effects, except "Sylvan" card effects.
• Special Summon 1 "Sylvan" monster from your Deck that is twice the Level of a Plant monster you control, but destroy it during the End Phase.

cred to xstutzx on DeviArt for this art

ANYWEZ

Let's see if we can do something nice for a more recent Archetype, one rife with....

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 161 posts
Danger! Thunder Bird!
Level 6 DARK Thunder/Effect
You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Thunder Bird!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Thunder Bird!" from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card. If this card is discarded: target 1 face-up card on the field it has its effects negated until the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Danger! Thunder Bird!" once per turn.
ATK/2400 DEF/1200

Edit:

I already made this card, so here's another one

Danger! Yeti!
Level 7 DARK Beast/Effect
You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Yeti!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Yeti!" from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card. If this card is discarded, the next time this turn your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or effect is negated instead. You can only use this effect if "Danger! Yeti!" once per turn.
ATK/2500 DEF/1800

Next:
Speaking of new archetypes, how about...
Orphegel

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,153 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I suppose I got enough time for a card before going to sleep.

Orphegel Angitzhonot

Level 2 | DARK | Machine | Effect

1000/200

You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Orphegel" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Orphegel Angitzhonot" once per turn.

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Nitzhonot

Angel

"Gravekeeper"

(You can decide if Konami did enough for them in 2018, or they need more to be a threat)

or if you don't want to, go make a "Fabled" card

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan

Gravekeeper's Enchantress
DARK/Spellcaster/Fusion/Level 9/2500 ATK/2400 DEF
1 Level 5 or higher "Gravekeeper's" monster + 1+ "Gravekeeper's" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cards and the effects of cards in your possession cannot be negated by "Necrovalley". Cards and the effects of cards in your possession can banish cards in the GY while "Necrovalley" is face-up on the field. You can only activate each of the following effects of "Gravekeeper's Enchantress" once per turn.
● When this card is Fusion Summoned using 3 or more Fusion Materials: Make your opponent send the 1 face-up monster they control with the highest ATK to their GY (their choice, if tied).
● During your Main Phase: You can target 1 monster in the GY: banish it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Sarcophagus Token" (EARTH/Rock/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF ?) in Defense Position. The original DEF of a "Sarcophagus Token" is equal to the DEF of the monster banished to activate this effect.
● During your Main Phase: You can target 1 monster that was banished to activate the above effect; until the end of this turn, replace this effect with that target's original effects.

Fableds

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 161 posts
The Fabled Resurrection
Normal Spell Card
Target 1 Monster with a Level in either player's GY, then discard any number of "Fabled" monsters from your hand; if the combined levels of the "Fabled" Monsters discarded from the hand is equal to or exceeds the level of the targeted Monster, Special Summon that target.

Next:
Traptrix

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Desperate Sellout

• Elite Members
  • 2,173 posts
    Last Visit 33 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
Traptrix Bait
Continuous Trap

When your opponent activated a card that would do any of the following, set 1 “Trap Hole” card from your Deck, and if you do, it can be activated this turn.
-Special Summon a monster(s)
-adds monsters from their Deck to Hand

Jinzo
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
Jinzo - Cyber Energy Shock
★★★★★★
DARK
Machine/Effect
ATK 2400
DEF 1500
If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field. Once per turn: You can look at 1 Set Spell/Trap your opponent controls, and if you do, destroy it if it is a Trap Card.

Dinowrestler

Krashkube

Krashkube

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 388 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:28 AM

Dinowrestling Coach

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, if you control less monsters than your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 "Dinowrestler" monster from your hand. You select the targets of your opponent's attacks. If this card is destroyed: Add 1 "World Dino Wrestling" from your Deck to your hand.

next: Gouki

read at your own risk

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 161 posts
Gouki Fighting Spirit
Normal Trap Card
Target any number of "Gouki" monsters in your GY that were sent there this turn; Special Summon them, but their effects are negated. You can only activate 1 "Gouki Fighting Spirit" per turn. If the "Gouki" monsters were sent to the GY during the Battle Phase, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Gouki Fighting Spirit" once per turn.

For when your board gets wiped by Mirror Force.

Next:
Invoked

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• Senior Members
  • 9,455 posts
    Last Visit

The First Book of Thelema

Counter Trap Card

If your opponent activates a card or effect that would send an "Invoked" monster or "Aleister the Invoker" you control to the GY or banish it; Negate that effect, then you can add 1 "Aleister the Invoker" from your Deck or GY to your hand.

More FUEN: Predaplant

Posted Image

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
Predaplant Droserose
★★★★★★
DARK
Plant/Fusion/Effect
ATK 2200
DEF 2000
2 DARK Plant monsters
Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; place 1 Predator Counter on it, and if it is Level 2 or higher, it becomes Level 1 as long as it has a Predator Counter. Your opponent's monsters with a Predator Counter on them cannot attack.

Abyss Actors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users