• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,917 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:57 PM

Novaknight Parshath

LIGHT/Fairy/Pendulum/Level 4/Effect

1900/1400

Scales: 10

Pendulum Effect

You can activate Counter Trap Cards from your hand. If a Fairy monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.

Monster Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Set 1 Counter Trap Card directly from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Novaknight Parshath" once per turn. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can draw 1 card. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Next:

Gun Dragons (the Barrel Dragons, Blowback Dragon, Gatling Dragon, etc.)

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

First I thought you mean the Borrel and other related Link Monsters lol.

Rapid-Fire Gunning

Quick-Play Spell

If you activated a card effect that flipped a coin this turn: Special Summon 1 "Barrel Dragon" monster or 1 "Blowback Dragon" from your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Rapid-Fire Gunning" per turn. If you would flip a coin(s), you can banish this card from your GY and flip a coin, then treat the result of those coin toss(es) each as the result of this card's flipped coin.

OCG help with the last effect would be appreciated, and hopefully the intention is clear.

Toon

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
Toon Dark Rabbit
Level 4 DARK Beast/Toon
Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, if a Toon Monster battles an opponent's Monster: Double the ATK of the battling Toon Monster during the Damage Step only.
ATK/1100 DEF/1500

Next:
Rokkets

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• α
  • 9,556 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:12 PM

I think the grammar would go something like

If you would flip a coin(s), you can banish this card from your GY, then flip a coin. Treat the result of all those coin flip(s) as the result of the coin flip with this effect.

but coinflip grammar has always been kinda funky

Anyway, on to the card.

Shokkrokket Dragon

DARK
Dragon/Link/Effect

SW, SE

1900/LINK 2

2 DARK Dragon monsters

(Quick Effect) You can target 1 monster on the field; negate its effects until the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Shokkrokket Dragon" once per turn. (Quick Effect) You can Tribute this card, then target up to 2 "Rokket" monsters you control; destroy them, and if you do, Special Summon "Rokket" monsters from your GY with different names from those targets and this card, up to the number of monsters destroyed this way.

Darklord

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Darklord Curse
Normal Trap
Send 1 “Darklord” Card from your Hand, or face up from your field to the GY; negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent controls until the End Phase, also they cannot be activated this turn. You can only activate 1 "Darklord Curse" per turn.

Next:
Ruin and Demise

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Demise of Ruin
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon any DARK Fiend Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute LIGHT Fairy Ritual monsters from your Hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If you Ritual Summon "Demise, King of Armageddon" using this card, you can also Tribute LIGHT Fairy Ritual Monsters from Deck. You can only activate 1 "Demise of Ruin" once per turn.

Ruin of Demise
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon any LIGHT Fairy Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute DARK Fiend Ritual monsters from your Hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If you Ritual Summon "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" using this card, you can also Tribute DARK Fiend Ritual Monsters from Deck. You can only use this effect of "Ruin of Demise" once per turn.

Next:
Code Talkers

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,674 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:07 PM
  • Alias:Dan

Talkback Loader
DARK/Cyberse/Effect/Level 2/600 ATK/300 DEF
If this card is in your hand or GY: You can Tribute 1 Cyberse Normal Monster you control; Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of "Talkback Loader" once per turn. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Talkback Loader" from your hand, Deck, or GY. Cannot be used as a Link Material, except for the Link Summon of a "Talkback" or "Code Talker" Link Monster.

Next: Salamangreats. Preferably another Ritual or Fusion that they can make.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,582 posts
    Last Visit 34 minutes ago
Salamangreat Royal Hydra
FIRE - Level 6 - Cyberse/Fusion/Effect - 2200/1800
1 "Salamangreat" monster + 1 or more Special Summoned monsters with different original ATK (max. 3)
When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can target 1 "Salamangreat" Link monster in your Graveyard whose Link Rating is less than or equal to the number of non-"Salamangreat" monsters used as Material for this card's Fusion Summon: Special Summon that target with its effects negated, then draw 1 card. If you control only "Salamangreat" monsters, including this Fusion Summoned card: This card can attack monsters a maximum number of times per Battle Phase equal to the number of monsters used as Material for this card's Fusion Summon -1. If this card was Fusion Summoned using "Salamangreat Royal Hydra" as Fusion Material, this card gains the following effect:
●When this card attacks, you can banish 1 Effect monster from your opponent's Graveyard: This card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's, until the End Phase, also this card gains the effect listed last in the text of the banished monster until the next time a monster is banished this way.

Basically, this effect can basically never wind up accidentally (and pointlessly) copying a Summoning condition (those are always listed first), but it can wind up with unfortunate suicide effects if you use it to copy an Earthbound Immortal or something. It steals effects from your opponent's Graveyard so that you can't do stupid things with Independent Nightingale, but if you somehow wind up in a Salamangreat mirror match (yeah right) you will invariably wind up with the bonus effect.

-Eyes Restrict/Relinquished
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:21 PM
Power Boost of the Restrict
Quickplay Spell
Target 1 Level 1 DARK Spellcaster monster you control: It gains 1500 ATK until the End Phase, also cards equipped to it cannot be destroyed this turn. You can banish this card from your GY: Add 1 card that mentions “-Eyes Restrict” (or a specific “-Eyes Restrict” monster) in its card text from your Deck to your hand.

Dark Magician

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,521 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Magician's Familiar
DARK *
<picture of a kuriboh cosplaying as dark magician>
Fiend/Effect
This card is also always treated as a Spellcaster monster. When this card is Normal Summoned: you can add 1 monster whose effect includes "Dark Magician" from your Deck to your hand. If a "Dark Magician" you control battles: you can banish this card from your GY; "Dark Magician" is not destroyed during that battle, also, banish the monster that it battles.
300/200

Because another good NSable monster is sorely needed for DM.

Symphonics
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,582 posts
Symphonic Warrior Saxxes
WIND - Level 4 - Machine/Effect - 1000/1500
If there is no card in your Field Zone, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do; activate 1 "Symph Amplifire" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. If you Normal Summon a "Symphonic Warrior" monster while this card is on the field, you can banish 1 Level 3 or lower "Symphonic Warrior" monster from your hand or Deck: Destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 of your banished "Symphonic Warrior" monsters, except "Symphonic Warrior Saxxes", but destroy it during the End Phase.

Secures a boost of 300 at least, deals with problem cards, helps with Synchro plays, Deckthins, all with 3 relatively simple effects that make it a tool you're only really using in Symphonics.

"Red" (Jack's Arc-V FIRE Fiends; preferably, you'll also tie your support to Dragon-Type "Red" Synchros)
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,674 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:07 PM
  • Alias:Dan

Let's fix one of Jack's older cards and make it new again.

Red Brick Golem
FIRE/Rock/Effect/Level 2/600 ATK/0 DEF
If this card is in your hand or GY, and you control a "Resonator" monster: You can send up to 5 Fiend monsters with different names from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon this card in Defense Position, and if you do, this card's Level is increased by 1 and its ATK is increased by 500 for each Fiend monster sent to the GY by this effect. If this card is Normal Summoned, or is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Resonator" monster: You can send 1 Fiend monster from your Deck to the GY; this card's Level becomes the Level of the sent monster, until the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate either of this card's effects, except DARK Dragon monsters. You can only use 1 "Red Brick Golem" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Make a T.G. Synchro Monster, and not a Synchro Tuner monster. Preferably LV10, but LV5 works, too.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,582 posts
T.G. Bardiche Blaster
EARTH - Level 10 - Machine/Synchro/Effect - 3200/2400
1 Synchro Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters
If you Special Summon a "T.G." monster from your Extra Deck while you control this face-up card: You can Special Summon 1 "T.G." monster from your Graveyard with less ATK than the Summoned monster. During either player's turn, if your opponent activates a monster effect: You can destroy 1 "T.G." monster from your hand or field; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. During the End Phase, if this card was destroyed on the field by an effect this turn: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Blue-Eyes/Eyes of Blue
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit Nov 14 2018 11:17 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

(I really don't think Kaiba.dek really needs another toy, but I guess give him something.)

Blue-Eyes Neutron Dragon

Link 2 | LIGHT | Dragon | Link | Effect

SW S

2 Level 8 "Blue-Eyes" monsters with different names

This card's maximum number of attacks per turn is equal to the number of "Blue-Eyes" monsters this card points to +1. Once per turn, if this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 card your opponent controls or in their hand; destroy it. If this Link Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your GY; Special Summon it.

"Neo-Spacian" / "Neos"

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:37 PM

Neos Entrance

Normal Spell

Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster or "Elemental HERO Neos" from your Deck, then, if you control "Neo Space", you can draw 1 card. During either player's turn: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Neos" Fusion Monster you control; it does not have to activate its effect to return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

neos summon, the deck needs it

next: since konami fudged it up, Rokket

read at your own risk

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• α
  • 9,556 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:12 PM

Quikrokket Dragon

DARK

Dragon/Tuner/Effect

4/300/900

If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: Target 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon in your GY; Special Summon it, but you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except DARK Dragon monsters for the rest of the turn, also destroy it during the End Phase. If this card is targeted by a Link Monster's effect: You can destroy this card, also 1 monster with a Level on the field is treated as a Tuner until the End Phase. During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed this turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Quikrokket Dragon" once per turn.

Volcanic

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Blaze Accelerator Chambers
Continous Spell Card
You can reveal any number of "Volcanic" Monsters from your Hand; place them on the bottom of the Deck, and if you do, draw cards equal to the number of "Volcanic" Monsters revealed +1, and if you do that, send 1 "Volcanic" Monster from your Deck to your GY. You can send this face-up card to the GY; activate 1 "Blaze Accelerator" card directly from your Deck or GY. You can only activate 1 "Blaze Accelerator Chambers" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Next:
Inzektor

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Inzektor Tarantula
Level 5 DARK Insect/Effect
You can target 1 face-up "Inzektor" monster you control; equip this card from your hand to that target. While this card is equipped to a monster, that monster's original ATK becomes 2100. If this card is sent to the GY while equipped to a monster: Negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field, until the next Standby Phase.
ATK/2100 DEF/0

Next:
Hieratics, preferably a Monster.

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,521 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Hieratic Dragon of Mut
LIGHT 4*
Dragon/Effect
If this card is tributed: you can add 1 "Hieratic" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. If a Normal monster is Summoned while this card is in your GY, you can activate this effect; Special Summon this card, then depending on the current ATK of the Normal monster, apply the appropriate effect:
0: Negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent controls, also, increase this card's Level by 2 and ATK by 600.
1+: Reduce the ATK of the Normal monster to 0.
If this Special Summoned monster would be sent to the GY: banish it.
1800/1000

LP Psychics
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Trance Balancer
Level 5 LIGHT Psychic Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic monster from your Deck to your hand. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon/Set 1 Psychic monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) During either player's turn, if you would pay LP to activate a Psychic monster's effect, you can have this card lose that much ATK/DEF until the End Phase, instead.
ATK/2100 DEF/1000

Next:
Gem-Knight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users