Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:07 AM
Gem-Knight Amora
LIGHT - Level 4 - Rock/Effect - 1150/1800
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle or by being used as Material for the Summon of a "Gem-Knight" monster, you can target 1 non-Effect "Gem-Knight" monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target. If this card is banished: You can target up to 2 of your banished "Gem-Knight" cards, or "Fusion" cards that mention a "Gem-Knight" monster(s) in their card text; add that target(s) to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Gem-Knight Amora" once per turn.

Named after the Eternity Amora, an artificial, diamond-clarity variant sapphire.

"Goblin"
Note that, not only does this include the "after this card attacked, switch it to Defense" monsters, but also Scrounging Goblin (1000 ATK searcher that triggers off of battle damage, but searches any other Goblin card), Upstart Goblin, Blindly Loyal Goblin (can't switch control), and Good Goblin Housekeeping (gives you a draw for each copy of itself in the Graveyard +1, then makes you put 1 card back).
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,571 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:14 AM

Spending Goblin

EARTH
Fiend/Effect

4/1000/2200

Cannot be attacked while you control a "Goblin" monster with 1500 or less DEF. You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Goblin" monster from your hand/Deck. You cannot Special Summon other monsters, except with this effect, during the turn you activate this effect. (Quick Effect) You can target 1 "Goblin" card with a different name in your GY; treat this effect as the effect(s) of that target, until the End Phase, then banish that target. You can only use this effect of "Spending Goblin" once per turn.

Spend the "money" that Scrounging saves up to buy a mercenary army, and makes back alley deals with the Robbin Goblin or a Minor Goblin Official, or even cook the books with a little Good Goblin Housekeeping. He's a wheelin and dealin kinda goblin.

Banish Psychics

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago

Dimension Breaker

Level 3 WIND Psychic Tuner/Effect

During either player’s turn: You can banish both this card and any number of non-Tuner Psychic monsters you control and/or in your hand; Special Summon 1 Psychic Synchro monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels those monsters had. If a Psychic Monster you control is banished while this card is banished, you can add 1 banished Psychic Monster to your hand; if the Psychic Monster you control was a Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon it instead. You can only use each effect of “Dimension Breaker” once per turn.
ATK/1200 DEF/1000

Next:
Code Talker/Cynet

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts
Cynet Slicer
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, if you Special Summon a "Code Talker" monster: You can send 1 monster your opponent controls with the same Attribute as the Summoned monster to the Graveyard, and if the sent monster was a Link monster; you can Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your Graveyard with a Level exactly equal to the sent monster's Link Rating with its effects negated and its ATK reduced to 0. During your opponent's turn, if all monsters you control are Cyberse monsters: You can shuffle 3 Cyberse monsters from your GY into your Deck, then, immediately after this effect resolves; Link Summon 1 "Code Talker" Link monster using monsters you control as Material. You can only activate this effect of "Cynet Slicer" once per turn.

Let's see you go off like mad with this bad boy.

Rose Dragons (as a reminder, the existing Main Deck ones have something to do with supporting DARK Dragons, Plant-Type monsters, or turboing out Black Rose.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:09 AM
Black Rose Garden
Field Spell
Dragon and Plant monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. You can Tribute 1 “Rose Dragon” monster you control, except during the turn it was Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 “Black Rose Dragon” or “Black Rose Moonlight Dragon” from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Synchro Summon). You can banish this card from your field or GY: Until the End Phase, Dragon and Plant monsters you control are unaffected by card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. You can only use this effect of “Black Rose Garden” once per turn.

Rescue Squad

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,621 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Rescute Squad
Field Spell
Once per turn, if a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to your GY: You can pay 1000 LP; add 1 Beast monster with 300 ATK and 100 DEF from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, Special Summon the destroyed monster.

Gagaga, Gogogo, Dododo, and/or Zubaba
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts
Gogogo Guardian
EARTH - Level 4 - Rock/Effect - 2100/0
This card cannot attack during the turn it was Normal or Special Summoned. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Gogogo" monster from your hand in Defense Position, then, if the Summoned monster was "Gogogo Golem"; you can draw 1 card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of an EARTH monster, or detached from an EARTH Xyz monster: You can add 1 "Gogogo" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Gogogo Guardian". If a "Gogogo" monster is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's attack or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but you can only Summon 1 "Gogogo Guardian" this way per turn.

Never thought I'd do this, but another Gogogo support card. Preferably a Rock, as that's all their better monsters (Ghost has no reason to exist).
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,693 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:30 AM
  • Alias:Dan

Gogogo Geist
DARK/Zombie/Effect/Level 4/0 ATK/2100 DEF
If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Gogogo" monster from your Deck to your GY; Special Summon 1 "Gogogo" monster with a different name from your Deck. If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Gogogo" monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Number" Xyz Monster you control; attach this card to it as material. You can only use 1 "Gogogo Geist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Notes: Gogogo Ghost is awesome.

Next: T.G.s. They need more S/T lineup...as well as more LV5 Synchros.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:38 PM
  • Spouse:XOXO

T.G. Drive Drake

FIRE/Wyrm/Effect/Level 1

100/200

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Set 1 "TG" Quick-Play Spell, or Trap, directly from your Deck or GY, also it can be activated this turn. During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed on the field by battle or card effect and sent there this turn: You can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Drive Drake". You can only use each effect of "T.G. Drive Drake" once per turn.

Next:

Prediction Princess

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:28 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Prediction_Princess_Horodrow.png

LIGHT/Fairy-Type Ritual Effect Monster/Level 7/1400 ATK/3000 DEF

Lore: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Prediction Ritual". This card's name becomes "Prediction Princess Tarotrei" while in the hand or GY. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Flip monster from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 Flip monster from your hand in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position, and if you do, draw 1 card. Once per turn, if a monster effect would be activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Flip monster from your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster, then immediately after this effect resolves, you can Flip Summon 1 monster.

NEXT UP (OH BOY, ITS THAT TIME AGAIN): 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,621 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Herald of Dark Perfection
DARK 6*
Fairy/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banishing DARK monsters you control or in your GY whose total Levels equal 6. Once per turn: If your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or monster effect, you can discard 1 DARK monster; negate the activation and destroy that card.
1800/2800

Geargia
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts
Geargialliance
Continuous Trap
When this card is activated: For the rest of this turn, "Geargia" cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects (your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect or its activation). Once per turn, if a "Geargia" monster you control is flipped face-down: You can Special Summon 1 "Geargia" monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position. Once per turn, if you Xyz Summon a Machine-Type monster using a "Geargia" monster(s) as Material: You can attach 1 face-up card your opponent controls to the Summoned monster as Xyz Material.

Satellarknight
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
Constellarknight Starlight
LINK - 2 | ATK 1900
LIGHT | Warrior / Link / Effect

2 LIGHT monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your GY; add 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster with the same Type as the banished monster’s Type, and if you do, you can Normal Summon 1 "Satellarknight" monster. During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; return it to the hand. You can only use each effect of “Constellarknight Starlight” once per turn.

Trivia

Next: Infernoid

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Let's start off the BlaDeS of Change Workshop's return right, folks.

Null_and_Void.png

Null and Void

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Target 1 of your banished "Infernoid" monsters; activate 1 of these effects. You can only activate 1 "Null and Void" per turn. 

• Add it to the hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
• Return it to the GY, and if you do, negate the effects of 1 face-up monster on the field.
• Shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, send 2 "Infernoid" monsters from your Deck to the GY whose Levels exactly equal that returned monster's Level.

Well yes, there was a card in Yu-Gi-Oh continuity that was called this-but it's gone now, its name becoming Muka. 

So that name now has a new master.

NEXT UP, SINCE WE'VE HIT THE CONCLUSION OF THEIR STORIES:

World Legacy

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago

World Legacy Terminal

Normal Spell

Tribute 1 monster you control; add 1 monster with the same original Type as that monster's, but with a different original name and 1 "World Legacy" Spell from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Terminal" per turn.

Next: Crusadia

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Crusadia Revelations
Quick-Play Spell Card
Special Summon 1 “Crusadia Token” (DARK/Warrior/Level 4/ATK 3000/DEF 0) to either side of the field, but it cannot attack or be used as Link Material except for the Link Summon of a “Crusadia” Monster. You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 “Crusadia” Monster from your GY, but it cannot be used as Link Material except for the Link Summon of a “Crusadia” Monster this turn.

Next:
Orcust

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Orcustrated_Recreation.png

Orcustrated Recreation

Quick-Play Spell

Lore: Banish 1 "Orcust" or "World Legacy" monster from your hand or Extra Deck, and if you do, add 1 "Orcust" and 1 "World Legacy" monster from your Deck and/or GY to your hand whose difference in Levels exactly equals the sent monster's Level/Rank/Link Rating. After this effect resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except DARK monsters. You can banish this card and 1 "Orcust" monster from your GY, then target 1 monster on the field; move it to another of its controller's unoccupied Monster Zones. You can only activate 1 "Orcustrated Recreation" per turn.

NEXT UP: 

Shaddoll

Posted Image

And remember kids...

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Shaddoll Stealing
Continuous Trap Card
At the start of the Damage Step, if a "Shaddoll" monster you control battles an opponent's Special Summoned monster: You can send that monster you control to the GY, and if you do, take control of that opponent's monster, but it has its effects negated, also it is treated as a "Shaddoll" monster while it is face-up. You can only use this effect of "Shaddoll Stealing" once per turn. If this card is sent to the GY by a card effect: You can target 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap in your GY, except "Shaddoll Stealing"; add it to your hand.

Next:
Mekk-Knight

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,693 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:30 AM
  • Alias:Dan

Mekk-Knight Black Heart
LIGHT/Fiend/Effect/Level 9/2000 ATK/2400 DEF
If 2 or more cards are in the same column, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in that column. You can only Special Summon "Mekk-Knight Black Heart" once per turn this way. Gains 200 ATK/DEF for each "Mekk-Knight" monster you control and in your GY with a different name. Level 9 monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Attribute and Type from this card’s from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Mekk-Knight Black Heart" once per turn.

Next: Krawler

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

dcx4xdp-dfe31b13-a3cd-4b63-836f-0eed59a6

X-Krawler Exocytos

EARTH/Insect-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-2/1700 ATK :iconygocardplz

Link Markers: Top/Bottom

Lore: 2 Flip monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can pay 1000 LP to target 1 "Krawler" monster in your GY with 1800 or more ATK; Special Summon it. If this face-up card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect while its owner controls it: You can target 2 "Krawler" monsters in your GY; Special Summon them in face-down Defense Position. Apply these effects based on the number of "Krawler" monsters you control.
• 3+: All monsters you control gain 300 ATK/DEF, also this card is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects.
• 6+: When this card attacks: Banish all Effect Monsters your opponent controls.

NEXT UP:

Posted Image

And remember kids...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users